The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Linksys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
White thingy underneath the foreskin

Hi all,

i've not visit pros, only protected sex wif GF...my foreskin opening is tight...
when fully erected, foreskin pull back...quite pain....when i bath...i try pull back the foreskin with the help of soap....and was horrid...alot of white substances inside....smelly...hard to wash also...cos its abit like oily.. however, after i clean it....after a few days...without pulling back the skin to wash..it came back again....is this normal ?

and during sex...do u guyz get wet ? before i orgasm.....already can notice clear liquid cuming out from the hole of my dick... issit normal ?
sometimes even without sex..my gf sit on my lap..and i having erection...
steam for quite some time..end of the day...when i took off underwear to bath..notice underwear got stains....more obvious when wearng dark colour underwear....y ?

Very troubled...pls help
Old 17-10-2008, 06:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: White thingy underneath the foreskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksys View Post
Hi all,

i've not visit pros, only protected sex wif GF...my foreskin opening is tight...
when fully erected, foreskin pull back...quite pain....when i bath...i try pull back the foreskin with the help of soap....and was horrid...alot of white substances inside....smelly...hard to wash also...cos its abit like oily.. however, after i clean it....after a few days...without pulling back the skin to wash..it came back again....is this normal ?
Get yourself circumcised. It will solve all these sorts of problems.

Quote:
and during sex...do u guyz get wet ? before i orgasm.....already can notice clear liquid cuming out from the hole of my dick... issit normal ?
sometimes even without sex..my gf sit on my lap..and i having erection...
steam for quite some time..end of the day...when i took off underwear to bath..notice underwear got stains....more obvious when wearng dark colour underwear....y ?

Very troubled...pls help
It's called pre ejaculate. It's perfectly normal.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Get yourself circumcised. It will solve all these sorts of problems.

It's called pre ejaculate. It's perfectly normal.
THankz sammyboyfor, but im already 27....circumcised may took longer to heal...plus i heard alot of negative comment abt circumcised at older age...
like ...lose sensitivty in the dick head.....dick head skin become rougher...
not used to it...wear underwear v "xin ku"....and lose interest in sex...etc..
dun realli feel like trying... i rather pull back skin evryday to wash ...

wad i wan to noe is wheather the white stuff is normal or.....it looks like some fats...or something.....abit of mint mint tingle feeling when i try to remove it....smelly...
Old 17-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linksys View Post
THankz sammyboyfor, but im already 27....circumcised may took longer to heal...plus i heard alot of negative comment abt circumcised at older age...
like ...lose sensitivty in the dick head.....dick head skin become rougher...
not used to it...wear underwear v "xin ku"....and lose interest in sex...etc..
dun realli feel like trying... i rather pull back skin evryday to wash ...
That's a load of rubbish. I went for a circumcision when I was in my late 20s and have never had any of those problems. My biggest regret was not doing it earlier.

If your foreskin is too tight and is a hygiene risk, it also means that you increase the chances of your future wife developing cervical cancer. You also run a higher risk of developing complications from bacterial of viral infections of the penis. (eg HPV)

Quote:
wad i wan to noe is wheather the white stuff is normal or.....it looks like some fats...or something.....abit of mint mint tingle feeling when i try to remove it....smelly...
It's called smegma.

Quote:
Smegma

Sometimes secretions can build up underneath the intact foreskin. If the area under the foreskin isn't cleaned well, this build up can get worse and eventually result in something called smegma. Smegma is a thick, sometimes smelly substance found under the foreskin. It is made up of oily secretions from the skin, along with dead skin cells and bacteria. Although it hasn't been proven, some experts are concerned that smegma may also contain compounds that can cause cancer. Also, some older studies have suggested a link between smegma and penile cancer. Although, smegma probably doesn't cause penile cancer by itself, it can cause the penis to become irritated and inflamed, and may make it harder to see very early cancers. Men can prevent smegma from building up simply by washing the penis with the foreskin retracted.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-10-2008, 04:05 AM
Samster

THankz dude..that's very infomative...
i've been longing to noe wad's that white thingy....thankz alot...

so do most guyz who not circumise got this white thingy ? or i've problem ?
Old 29-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
UndeaD80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The first time i pull back my foreskin to my horror there are so many white things sticking under the foreskin
from tt day onwards evenytime i bath i make sure i wash my foreshin with soap
until now stil ok
Old 16-11-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

smegma's nothing to worry abt...
even gals have these ard the clit iirc
Old 04-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Underwearman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just make sure u wash ur dick properly everytime u shower.. Pull back the skin and rub all the area with ur fingers. Use soap to wash it clean and ensure no soap residue is left.

As for tight foreskin, many bros here has already mentioned. Keep pulling to loosen the skin. If still doesn't work, circumcision is the best solution
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1