The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hu300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Same as diy mah
Old 08-11-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Photor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I am very good at Juagen! In fact, I will do it free for brothers who are interested. Just PM me and I will help u do a Juagen for free even. Save you the $100.
Hi bros, still available to do?
Old 09-11-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jeffrey18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Yeah, hot stone therapy is those atas spa type. Can be easily done if the ML puts in effort, it’s honestly quite shiok along with juagen. The warm feeling is something that can be felt right away. Along with veins thugging, prostrate massage, and edging to some extent, it’s an experience.
Hi bro share share gum Xia many
Old 09-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah, hot stone therapy is those atas spa type. Can be easily done if the ML puts in effort, it’s honestly quite shiok along with juagen. The warm feeling is something that can be felt right away. Along with veins thugging, prostrate massage, and edging to some extent, it’s an experience.
Can pm? Thank you so much
Old 09-11-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
Everywhere all can go for JG just do not go the one at blk 529 amk ling ling jie place. Go on your own risk, place on AV radar.
U mean $$$$ Shan is still open?? Main gate located at the rear of the shops, facing car park. Before it became a spa and she's still alone, she was one of the best in the JG together with YF. But greed loh. In her prime, brothers queue up to get treatment from her. My regular FBs will know I go servicing when the girth is thicker than usual and last longer. On busy days, some bros go kopi shop nearby to la kopi until their turn comes. Linda got tell me LLJ has to go room to room non stop to use her Yi Yang finger to sodomise them Every bro offer their wrinkled chrysanthemum for that elusive finger. It's like a sushi conveyor belt but with assholes.
Old 10-11-2021, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
U mean $$$$ Shan is still open?? Main gate located at the rear of the shops, facing car park. Before it became a spa and she's still alone, she was one of the best in the JG together with YF. But greed loh. In her prime, brothers queue up to get treatment from her. My regular FBs will know I go servicing when the girth is thicker than usual and last longer. On busy days, some bros go kopi shop nearby to la kopi until their turn comes. Linda got tell me LLJ has to go room to room non stop to use her Yi Yang finger to sodomise them Every bro offer their wrinkled chrysanthemum for that elusive finger. It's like a sushi conveyor belt but with assholes.
Wow, it is gross. After poking 1, go to next room to poke another. Wtf
Old 10-11-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2500 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
Can pm? Thank you so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey18 View Post
Hi bro share share gum Xia many

Sent bro..cheers
Old 10-11-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sent bro..cheers
Share ctc pls. Tks
Old 10-11-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 4
sexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
tiagong: LLJ got into trouble and injured several bros with her Yi-yang finger which later became a police case, however it was settled privately between parties so shes back at work, but best to avoid since its now on spf radar. *just saying*
Old 10-11-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Used to have one JG lady named an qi who operated from a G-area condo. Advertised as thai jg on and off in this forum. Then sometime during the phase 2 heightened alert she seem to have stopped working, as she told me when i try to book.

Tried her services a couple of times. Quite professional and consistent. Massage good too and generous with her body Any bro know if her hiatus is temporary only and she is back working or permanently out of this line?
Old 11-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wow, it is gross. After poking 1, go to next room to poke another. Wtf
I mean, crap is crap, regardless what skin colour you are born. Of course, I supposed she changed gloves b4 every expedition....... i mean, i did not try although she gave a hard sell. Die die say JG not ok for me liao, must let her explore my virgin orifice.

One of the girl (besides Linda, back then she had 2 more whom names I forgotten), told me LLJ is still fxxking angry over an incident that happened very very long ago when she started out at CV. Apparently her reputation and FRs is so good that her queue of customers start to come from all over SG, which means all kind of characters. One customer JG halfway force her to let him teh her nehneh, one only. Of course got tip lah but she felt super angry and humiliated.

My dick nearly retract into my balls during JG by the PRC meimei when she related me this story. Which bro so garang to want die die teh LLJ neh neh??
Old 12-11-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JANSEN4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Better dun go. i bleed and cannot erect properly during sex for 2months after her treatment. luckily i stop bleeding but erection not as good as last time. feeling blessed now which i still can enjoy sex.
Old 12-11-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mean, crap is crap, regardless what skin colour you are born. Of course, I supposed she changed gloves b4 every expedition....... i mean, i did not try although she gave a hard sell. Die die say JG not ok for me liao, must let her explore my virgin orifice.

One of the girl (besides Linda, back then she had 2 more whom names I forgotten), told me LLJ is still fxxking angry over an incident that happened very very long ago when she started out at CV. Apparently her reputation and FRs is so good that her queue of customers start to come from all over SG, which means all kind of characters. One customer JG halfway force her to let him teh her nehneh, one only. Of course got tip lah but she felt super angry and humiliated.

My dick nearly retract into my balls during JG by the PRC meimei when she related me this story. Which bro so garang to want die die teh LLJ neh neh??
That bro really got heavy taste hahahah.
Old 12-11-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mdbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sent bro..cheers
Bro can send me? Thanks.
Old 13-11-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Tried it once before below is my review of it.

its hard to find someone who knows how to do it properly even if their tricks convince u of their knowhow.
the freelance lady who did for me did it in a rented condo room. milf type. once the massage starts she will do small talk. amazingly she can press press and make me hard as a rock or soft as a willow. on demand. i even challenged her that i will become hard if i grab her boobs. she pressed the point....no matter how aroused i was, cannot stand.
the treatment itself was quite a few times painful. but bearable.
after she did the treatment she asked me not to shoot. wait for with partner then shoot. that night met a lover and shot a powerful spurt.

after effects. sore for a few days after. didnt feel any significant benefit apart from post juagen shot

so try at your own discretion.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread