The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aisrob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seroconversion symptoms after encounter with trans

Hi guys, on 3rd sep i had a handjob from a trans sex worker. We gave each other mutual handjobs to which i came. I remember using the tip of my fingers to caress hers and hers was abit wet (not sure why). I may have touched my urethra after but not 100% sure.
Shared a smoke with her and gave each other massage.

Fast forward to 12th sep i start getting seroconversion symptoms like mild fever, fatigue, headache, nausea, loss of appetite and sore throat.

Today 18th sep, even after medications, mild fever and sore throat keeps coming and going. Headache, nausea and fatigue are persistent.

I've never had a fever, let alone a mild one last this long.

Did i possibly contract HIV?

Thanks guys for listening.
Old 20-09-2021, 12:22 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all
Re: Seroconversion symptoms after encounter with trans

https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021...cted-with-hiv/
Old 25-09-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisrob View Post
Hi guys, on 3rd sep i had a handjob from a trans sex worker. We gave each other mutual handjobs to which i came. I remember using the tip of my fingers to caress hers and hers was abit wet (not sure why). I may have touched my urethra after but not 100% sure.

Fast forward to 12th sep i start getting seroconversion symptoms like mild fever, fatigue, headache, nausea, loss of appetite and sore throat.

Today 18th sep, even after medications, mild fever and sore throat keeps coming and going. Headache, nausea and fatigue are persistent.

Yes. You contracted HIV. It’s Hyper Imaginative Virus.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisrob View Post

sounds like covid.. by the way u gave "her" kkj a handjob? isn't this considered gay ?
Old 05-11-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
sounds like covid.. by the way u gave "her" kkj a handjob? isn't this considered gay ?
knn you comedian is it? should change your name to henry thia.
Old 14-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
it is actually none of our business if it is gay or not. This is a health question.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1