The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kingcrock69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Couple privacy

Did you and your partner or wife put password on her phone to keep you out from checking her phone?

And did you also password your phone so that she wouldn't find out you are browsing sbf. ?
Old 06-08-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kingcrock69 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Couple privacy

Wrong forum
Old 06-08-2021, 04:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrock69 View Post
Did you and your partner or wife put password on her phone to keep you out from checking her phone?

And did you also password your phone so that she wouldn't find out you are browsing sbf. ?
How is this a sexual health issue?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-08-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrock69 View Post
Wrong forum
wrong section u mean
Old 08-08-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
twinkledoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no, you need to share your password so that there in no doubt in each other
Old 08-08-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
How is this a sexual health issue?
Because his overall health will be at risk when the wife finds out

Seriously, as private individuals, though married, there are still some things to draw the line. What's the point of letting the wife browse the phone? If there is really something to hide, then there can always be a second phone.
Old 17-11-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Charcoice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Hi
Yes him sleeping under the heat lamp is a big concern especially if there for a long period of time,yes he may wake and move away but id keep a close eye.
As for the food i wouldnt worry for a couple of days its not going to hurt.have you got someone checking in on him when away?if not you could have a couple of dull days with maybe just the uv light on not the heat lamp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1