The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 3
dunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Where do you hide your sex toys?

If you live in a shared house (other than with your partner) i.e. with friends or family, and your room may have people visit it now and again, where do you hide your sex toys? In a box? In a bag? Under your bed?
Old 06-12-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!
Re: Where do you hide your sex toys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkendon View Post
If you live in a shared house (other than with your partner) i.e. with friends or family, and your room may have people visit it now and again, where do you hide your sex toys? In a box? In a bag? Under your bed?
I used to keep my toys in a shoe box at the back of my cupboard, but I often forgot to keep them after use. One time, a female friend came over and spotted my onahole and lube lying on my bed. One thing led to another, and we ended up FWBs. Since then, I’ve just left my toys lying around in the hopes that it might create another ‘lucky situation’ 😋
Old 07-12-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Locked in cabinet

telegram:
Old 07-12-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Prayer Altar

Safest

Nobody will expect the toys to be there.
Why you so like dat?
Old 07-12-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
greatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Prayer Altar

Safest

Nobody will expect the toys to be there.
Hahaha! Bro nice one!
Old 08-12-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
Locked in cabinet
child big already still can open and see
Old 03-01-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

my SB fwb not really like toys, he like to use his own sausage to satisfy me
Old 03-01-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceNClean View Post
I used to keep my toys in a shoe box at the back of my cupboard, but I often forgot to keep them after use. One time, a female friend came over and spotted my onahole and lube lying on my bed. One thing led to another, and we ended up FWBs. Since then, I’ve just left my toys lying around in the hopes that it might create another ‘lucky situation’ 😋
let other people find it and there would have some funny scenes can see
Old 03-01-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
therush69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
my SB fwb not really like toys, he like to use his own sausage to satisfy me
Sausage in your asshole
Old 22-03-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Frank66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Locked in my closet. I must say I prefer sex toy is a full size sex doll. Now I have already dolls. One is a small breast sex doll, named Journi. A cute girl, and she always gives me the best orgasm
Old 24-03-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
bodypleasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In a shoe box. Probably Bata or decathlon shoe box so people will not bother to check what's inside

If I put it in Geox or clarks, parents or siblings may open and check
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1