The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone tried going on a sex spree for a day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
bro why don't want to marry her, eastern europe babes are damn chio and not super demanding too!
Didn't wanted a gf.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
davocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
unfortunately, she had fucked up friends who keep leading her down the wrong path and my big head finally wake my small head up and we ended things, but still she was one of the best lovers i ever had, quite chio and looked like kenix kwok, nice handful B+ boobs, tight pussy, and quite frankly cheap to maintain (although became more and more expensive because of her jibye friends).
You should have fucked her jibye friends too
Old 09-12-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Sex spree came to my mind when I found out my ex-bf was cheating on me. Broke up with him, but still 不甘愿, kinda like 你不要我, 老娘大把人要. Then went IRC to find target, ya.. IRC, those were the days ya. Chatted with a few guys and met up with a few, but mostly no feel la, so didn’t proceed further. But one of them which I remembered was a guy who claimed to be 20 something, but when met up, he looked much younger than his age. Teased him like crazy, finally met up like about a week of knowing each other online (I can’t remember how long). Went movie with him and… nothing happened, unlike online, he was rather shy in really life, tbh, a bit disappointed also, like questioning myself already... so lousy meh, signaled so many times also nothing came through. Ended up, giving him full ‘notice’, told him neck pain ask him to help massage and brought his hands down to my boobies, then that got him to his senses!
He invited me to his house, and we kissed and make out. He was quite eager which made me quite happy then and enjoying myself. Gave him a hand+blowjob to prepare his dick for entry, but... opps, probably I over did it, but his recovery was fast, and from then on, he lasted so long that ironically, I was the one asking him to let me rest. This carried on for some time, just meet then sex, then one day asked me to be his gf, I rejected him, cos it was like started off ‘wrong’. Didn’t meet for some time, again feel empty, smsed him to meet up, but got rejected flat.
Quite conflicting la, again go back meet up with the ‘spares’ from IRC that I’d met before, literally asking them to fuck me. That was one of the sluttiest point in time ya, filled with angst I suppose, do in bus, do in park, do in car, do in hotel, got orgasm or not, nevermind, just want to see you shoot.
Old 09-12-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Sex spree came to my mind when I found out my ex-bf was cheating on me. Broke up with him, but still 不甘愿, kinda like 你不要我, 老娘大把人要. Then went IRC to find target, ya.. IRC, those were the days ya. Chatted with a few guys and met up with a few, but mostly no feel la, so didn’t proceed further. But one of them which I remembered was a guy who claimed to be 20 something, but when met up, he looked much younger than his age. Teased him like crazy, finally met up like about a week of knowing each other online (I can’t remember how long). Went movie with him and… nothing happened, unlike online, he was rather shy in really life, tbh, a bit disappointed also, like questioning myself already... so lousy meh, signaled so many times also nothing came through. Ended up, giving him full ‘notice’, told him neck pain ask him to help massage and brought his hands down to my boobies, then that got him to his senses!
He invited me to his house, and we kissed and make out. He was quite eager which made me quite happy then and enjoying myself. Gave him a hand+blowjob to prepare his dick for entry, but... opps, probably I over did it, but his recovery was fast, and from then on, he lasted so long that ironically, I was the one asking him to let me rest. This carried on for some time, just meet then sex, then one day asked me to be his gf, I rejected him, cos it was like started off ‘wrong’. Didn’t meet for some time, again feel empty, smsed him to meet up, but got rejected flat.
Quite conflicting la, again go back meet up with the ‘spares’ from IRC that I’d met before, literally asking them to fuck me. That was one of the sluttiest point in time ya, filled with angst I suppose, do in bus, do in park, do in car, do in hotel, got orgasm or not, nevermind, just want to see you shoot.
Thank you for the share. Paiseh, I never heard of IRL before hahaha. I think I can relate to the guy. I very shy so need the lady to lead me but I can take the hints. Anyway, hope you're doing better now. We are all human and have our needs be it male or female

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 09-12-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

yes i went for a sex spree not once but twice.

was in army serving NS and of course no chance to cum/diy even, decided to go Geylang on my off day, up 3 thais from the ole fish tank joints and finished off with a CAT150 FL, after that sexxion, book in to camp and was shooting blanks (like literally for fire movement excercise)

2nd time was with an acquaintance i've know for 3 years, met at LAN shop lastime. As she was nursing a breakup with her former lived-in bf, i offered to hang out with her to cheer her up, bring her go gai gai, makan, play expenses paid by me. long story short, we ended up fucking non stop when i stayed over one night, finished a pack of 3 doms followed by raw another 2 more times (shoot outside). when for breakfast and proceeded back for 1 more time. legs jellied and knees bruised.
Old 09-12-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
nice experience sis rose! yeah forgive the pure young boy haha. are u the one pop his virgin? that's obvious when u hint to massage , not need girl all the way guide our hand to the boobs, we will unintentionally massage nearby the tits to arouse girls haha
Old 15-12-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

My best sex spree was checking in hotel 81 with my scandal. I remembered we took the day check in and it was 9 to 6 pm. During those days, I could check in and waited for her to come straight to the room.

I had taken leave without my wife's knowledge to rendezvous with her. My last sex with her was 3 to 4 nights ago and I know I was roaring to go.

It was still the initial stage with my scandal as it was only our second time checking into a hotel. Thus, it was still pretty exciting. We fucked the whole day only to stop for lunch. We did everything on my bucket list, and I clocked CIP, CIM and my third load in her ass. As I didn't do anal for a VERY long time, it was easy to get an erection for that one.

When I reached home about 8 plus that night, my wife had an event and came home tipsy about midnight.

I was already crashing in bed when she initiated sex.....chuan la... my testicles already like dried prunes with nothing to offer liao.

Before she went down on me to suck my dick, I pushed her over and gave her oral. I was trying fucking hard to get an erection by fantasizing my scandal during the oral sex. It worked and when she came, I went to pump her missionary for a while before flipping her over for doggy. Now that wasn't a smart move because my wife's ass was not like my scandal's. One was meaty and bit saggy where the another was perky and tight. As I was beginning to lose my hardness, I managed to have a half fuck orgasm.

We washed up and I was hoping she would not do the QC on my volume. Lucky nothing happened and I thought the day went pretty well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1