The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 04-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipo View Post
if anyone is thinking about going to spa Ro***e, can forget it. went 3 out of 4 times left traumatised. massage was nonexistent. the only good massage i got was from A**a, but she left for the time being. Y*k* massage is 3/10. S*r* is 5/10. S*r* no gq, Y*k* hj is mechanical.

the boss of this shop really need to qc their massage standard especially if charging such price.
i thought one of the bros previously shared here before stating that is 58 88 prostate nonsense deal? anyway best to venture abit north if looking for more hehe
Old 04-12-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light

Any bro tried Healthy Spa?
Old 05-12-2021, 06:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Yes it's unfortunate this area only the prostate joints survive. Used to have 1 or 2 potential like former B&I/Erica, but think they became too hiong, then kenna closed, now the place is an enrichment education centre for kids.

Best to venture further to USSC or Boon Keng onwards to get your fix.
I thought it was a clean joint omg I miss it!! The ladies inside quite pretty sia
Old 06-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by joscklee View Post
Any bro tried Healthy Spa?
pls avoid for vitamin m reasons. venture north for more picks
Old 06-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello bro,

Any one able to intro and pm me for any massage and happy ending at Compassvale/Sengkang?

Will be free this evening to go down! Need a good rub.

TIA to all Bros!
Old 06-12-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my experience.

Went to this *****e spa some time ago.

Did not target any ML because first time there. Took a glance at the photos posted on their facebook, I would be fine with any of the 3-4 MLs I saw who looked quite ok is assigned to me.

Paid for P level package, knew I shouldn't but I was in a good mood and felt lucky.

In the end, ****y came into my room.
Very tall girl, around 1.7m, slim. Did not manage to see her face due to dark room and mask on but can tell, not too bad looking. Massage was alright, I asked her to focus more on the butt and groin areas. Teasing was quite long, I would say slight above average.

Downside is that they "do it" discreetly underneath the sheets. Managed to autoroam top. Quite impressive natural C, soft and got feel. Again, this was done quite discreetly and a bit uncomfortably. Market rate, did not have to top up for autoroam.

****y was quite friendly and can hold good conversations. Enjoyed some aspects of the session but not others. quite a mixed session.

The overall room ambience quite relaxing and clean, but unlikely will return.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Sharing my experience.

Did not target any ML because first time there. Took a glance at the photos posted on their facebook, I would be fine with any of the 3-4 MLs I saw who looked quite ok is assigned to me.

Paid for P level package, knew I shouldn't but I was in a good mood and felt lucky.

Very tall girl, around 1.7m, slim. Did not manage to see her face due to dark room and mask on but can tell, not too bad looking. Massage was alright, I asked her to focus more on the butt and groin areas. Teasing was quite long, I would say slight above average.

Downside is that they "do it" discreetly underneath the sheets. Managed to autoroam top. Quite impressive natural C, soft and got feel. Again, this was done quite discreetly and a bit uncomfortably. Market rate, did not have to top up for autoroam.

****y was quite friendly and can hold good conversations. Enjoyed some aspects of the session but not others. quite a mixed session.

Hi Bro

Can PM the location and ML? Thanks!
Old 07-12-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
adnex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
I thought it was a clean joint omg I miss it!! The ladies inside quite pretty sia
I been there. U can try Cherry a new gal previously work in JB. Good attitude and a good rub. Really enjoy her massage but too bad need vitamin m for expensive massage.

Again one man meat is another man poison.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hotbut is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Sharing my experience.

Hi bro, can pm detail? Thanks a lot!
Old 08-12-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 16
oros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to beholdoros14 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipo View Post
if anyone is thinking about going to spa Ro***e, can forget it. went 3 out of 4 times left traumatised. massage was nonexistent. the only good massage i got was from A**a, but she left for the time being. Y*k* massage is 3/10. S*r* is 5/10. S*r* no gq, Y*k* hj is mechanical.

the boss of this shop really need to qc their massage standard especially if charging such price.
you must have got the wrong girl. i had a good massage there from a malaysian chi (s*n) and we connected well. down to the deed she has her way of hj and love the sensation of soft slow caress combined with fast action. definitely not money down the drain.
Old 08-12-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
offshorebro91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
there's only 1 Malaysian chin3se girl there, here name is b*b* right?is that the same girl you are referring to

Quote:
Originally Posted by oros14 View Post
you must have got the wrong girl. i had a good massage there from a malaysian chi (s*n) and we connected well. down to the deed she has her way of hj and love the sensation of soft slow caress combined with fast action. definitely not money down the drain.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

anyone tried G spa recently?
Old 09-12-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshorebro91 View Post
there's only 1 Malaysian chin3se girl there, here name is b*b* right?is that the same girl you are referring to
can confirm SxN is msian and my experience with her is quite decent too.

not mechanical and pretty nice. The market standard has dropped so much that my standards drop also...lol.

sad.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
offshorebro91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I think this s*n girl not working as masseuse anymore maybe? on the spas fb newly updated therapist list she isn't inside

anyone have tried the other Malaysian one there,named b*b*? any fr on her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
can confirm SxN is msian and my experience with her is quite decent too.

not mechanical and pretty nice. The market standard has dropped so much that my standards drop also...lol.

sad.
Old 13-12-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by stage30 View Post
Any 24 hours or late night recommended massage in kovan?
PM me I got 1. Backdoor. But 1st timer more difficult for u. Regulars I bump into a few bros before when ML OT. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1