The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future
Re: Far East Plaza

Ya. I know. 150 should be max. Should have negotiated before i went on the bed.

Was this close to walking out, but she is a skilled talker..

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
This one been there so long. She sales cctv too.. $200 fj??? Hahaha too much lar... can be 130-max 150
Old 05-12-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 0
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

What is the exact shop n os this is female indian
Old 08-12-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Went again to level 5 near hairsalon to look for that short haired milf in dress. Made small talk, yes, she was Jasmine from Adelphi but according to her she changed her name as there are multiples Jasmines in the area?? Anyways she says she is viet/cambodian, goes by name of Lina now.

BBBJ and FJ is good, but thats about it. Very little teasing. NO massage. But her communications was gentle. Her body is solid for a woman in her late 40s(I'm guessing from her face). Fake headlamps but nice sized. Instant hard on when I saw her figure.

I paid 150 because I didnt want to haggle. But easily can ask for 30 dollars less?

Good for a pleasant quickie.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Good info. Up you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Went again to level 5 near hairsalon to look for that short haired milf in dress. Made small talk, yes, she was Jasmine from Adelphi but according to her she changed her name as there are multiples Jasmines in the area?? Anyways she says she is viet/cambodian, goes by name of Lina now.

BBBJ and FJ is good, but thats about it. Very little teasing. NO massage. But her communications was gentle. Her body is solid for a woman in her late 40s(I'm guessing from her face). Fake headlamps but nice sized. Instant hard on when I saw her figure.

I paid 150 because I didnt want to haggle. But easily can ask for 30 dollars less?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 10-12-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Went recee this afternoon around 4pm. Saw the Indian lady, just a normal lady nothing fantastic. Face black black and look uninterested in working. Beside toilet at level 5, 2 lady working inside. The tall one looks tempting and the other one doesn't excite me. Walk further down saw the short hair milf, went in and handed 3 blue notes. Smiling face and service above normal standard. Not a bad choice during rainy day.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post

She cut her hair short? I have been her regular since 2013 when she was in Adelphi. Then that place all MPs gone. Found her again 2018 at Far East Plaza. She was the best Frencher and never rush. Very submissive too.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
She cut her hair short? I have been her regular since 2013 when she was in Adelphi. Then that place all MPs gone. Found her again 2018 at Far East Plaza. She was the best Frencher and never rush. Very submissive too.
Bro, any chance she was at the joint that was located in the middle of the backlane at Adelphi? I remember being a regular of a Cambodian ML who's also an SG PR there - can't remember her name - but her shaved pussy, tight body, tits and service has obviously left a lasting impression.

I've been trying to track her down ever since Adelphi got cleaned out - understand she was at Fortune Centre for a while but disappeared again after.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Bro, any chance she was at the joint that was located in the middle of the backlane at Adelphi? I remember being a regular of a Cambodian ML who's also an SG PR there - can't remember her name - but her shaved pussy, tight body, tits and service has obviously left a lasting impression.

I've been trying to track her down ever since Adelphi got cleaned out - understand she was at Fortune Centre for a while but disappeared again after.
Cant remember her exact unit at Adelphi. But I remember one Cambodian from there as well. Was very pretty with great body. As for this Jasmine, i don’t know her real origin. Some bros said she is viet but she tell me she is malaysian from Sabah.
Old 11-12-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cant remember her exact unit at Adelphi. But I remember one Cambodian from there as well. Was very pretty with great body. As for this Jasmine, i don’t know her real origin. Some bros said she is viet but she tell me she is malaysian from Sabah.

Hmm, this Lina/Jasmine seems definitely not Malaysian/Sabah. Cambodian/Viet she says. Definitely aged buy service is good still. Wished there was an actual massage element though haha.
Old 11-12-2021, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Any SYT ML at FEP?
Old 11-12-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll give this lady at FEP a go to see if she's my long-lost Cambodian firecracker.

I remember my first visit with her at Adelphi many many years ago - one moment she was massaging me fully-clothed while I was face down...next thing I know, she asked me to turn over and she appeared in front of me, as naked as the day she was born. She was so confident in her body and skills to know that no one would turn down full service if that was an option lol. Fucking drained my balls - and my wallet - that day.
Old 14-12-2021, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
I'll give this lady at FEP a go to see if she's my long-lost Cambodian firecracker.

I remember my first visit with her at Adelphi many many years ago - one moment she was massaging me fully-clothed while I was face down...next thing I know, she asked me to turn over and she appeared in front of me, as naked as the day she was born. She was so confident in her body and skills to know that no one would turn down full service if that was an option lol. Fucking drained my balls - and my wallet - that day.
So happening. I went there to dig my ear upon recommendation from some bros. Walked pasted a saloon in level 5 and was kana jio in by 1 foreign lady (viet or Thai). Came over and whisper in my ears asking me whether want to fj. She looks so shy but her boobs were almost spilling out….anyone knows who is that?
Old 15-12-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Which one? Can share address please? I love big tits
Old 15-12-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I not sure how many viet. I go once outside the viet talk to you so nice but after paying will ask to cum fast or very tired, this cannot or that. Will not rtf
Old 15-12-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Whispered ...and then??? You didn't ask her what's her name there and then? Amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
So happening. I went there to dig my ear upon recommendation from some bros. Walked pasted a saloon in level 5 and was kana jio in by 1 foreign lady (viet or Thai). Came over and whisper in my ears asking me whether want to fj. She looks so shy but her boobs were almost spilling out….anyone knows who is that?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1