The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Tried yuki from ES last week and my FR as follows.

Looks 5/10 - Face and voice abit MILF type like 40+ years old. She never remove her mask so I don't know how her full face looks like but from her eyes, looks like got 40+ years old. Voice also a bit hoarse kind.

Service 7/10 - During massage, quite chatty. Told me I should take the higher amount package next time to have GQ (at additional fee). I ask her if pay her $60 can or not then she hush hush me. After that recommend me take BM at $100. Obviously reading here before, I cut to $80 since first time and don't want break bridge. She hesitant and say ok but ask me pay her first which I find damm weird cos no ML ever ask me pay them first. After that she continue massage a bit then ask me turn over. Then she unhook and start BM then continue chit chat while I basic autoroam below. After that almost going to shoot time, she move the BM to my face. But because need wear mask, so not really that shiok. C cup but can feel got volume kind.

After done with GQ, she continue massage the legs for another 15mins. then ask me go shower.

For the price, I don't think is that worth because I can get better services elsewhere but since got new MRT station open up making it accessible, can go try try.

RTF: maybe when free and lazy go too far.

Wtf the fb pic ps gaolat gaolat
Old 27-11-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Wtf the fb pic ps gaolat gaolat
i think they just copy and paste another person face on the face. 0% look like the real thing.
Old 27-11-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to RS on Thursday afternoon, and wanted to look for my usual Jxxx, but she has appointment. So tried out Sxxxxa.

If you’re okay with a solid and different massage from the others at RS, you can go for Sxxxxa. Apart from that, never -I repeat, NEVER- go to her. GQ service, lousy. Communication: Lousy. Face: Just give 20% credit of fb picture.
Old 27-11-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Tried yuki from ES last week and my FR as follows.

Looks 5/10 - Face and voice abit MILF type like 40+ years old. She never remove her mask so I don't know how her full face looks like but from her eyes, looks like got 40+ years old. Voice also a bit hoarse kind.
Forgot to also mention, when I see her turn that time, notice her back and shoulders got some bruise/rash marks. It was dark so I couldn't see it clearly. So for those bros who are very sensitive scared skin disease better avoid.

Service 7/10 - During massage, quite chatty. Told me I should take the higher amount package next time to have GQ (at additional fee). I ask her if pay her $60 can or not then she hush hush me. After that recommend me take BM at $100. Obviously reading here before, I cut to $80 since first time and don't want break bridge. She hesitant and say ok but ask me pay her first which I find damm weird cos no ML ever ask me pay them first. After that she continue massage a bit then ask me turn over. Then she unhook and start BM then continue chit chat while I basic autoroam below. After that almost going to shoot time, she move the BM to my face. But because need wear mask, so not really that shiok. C cup but can feel got volume kind.

After done with GQ, she continue massage the legs for another 15mins. then ask me go shower.

For the price, I don't think is that worth because I can get better services elsewhere but since got new MRT station open up making it accessible, can go try try.

RTF: maybe when free and lazy go too far.
Just to add bah. . If u have her WeChat , her look maybe 6/10 la
However her massage service will drop after u are return customer
Old 30-11-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
barakuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wanted a good massage and tried L**a Spa at corner of shops. Found a rare friendly and chatty gem Angel.
Her massage was heavenly good, professional strength and good technique, not the piano type. Particularly enjoyed her leg/groin tease where she would brush her hands along my ass crack and groin close to balls when she bend my leg into 7 position.
Very chatty and sweet talker, feels like talking to your gf. Just arrived on shores 3 months ago. GQ popped, proceeded with the deed. She lifted her tee and my...what big soft melons!

Massage: 8/10
Looks: 9/10. Very pretty eyes ( masked up) and face
Body: hot!
Rtm: definitely

Managed to get her number n she sent me her pics.
Treat her well bros.

DM me for contact.

Last edited by barakuda; 30-11-2021 at 11:48 AM. Reason: wrong info
Old 30-11-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
barakuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by barakuda View Post
Wante a good massage and tried L**a Spa at corner of shops. Found a rare friendly and chatty gem Angel.
Her massage was heavenly good, professional strength and good technique, not the piano type. Particularly enjoyed her leg/groin tease where she would brush her hands along my ass crack and groin close to balls when she bend my leg into 7 position.
Very chatty and sweet talker, feels like talking to your gf. Just arrived on shores 3 months ago. GQ popped, proceeded with the deed. She lifted her tee and my...what big soft melons!

Treat her well bros.

DM me for contact.

Last edited by barakuda; 30-11-2021 at 11:49 AM. Reason: wrong info
Old 03-12-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wanted a good massage and tried L**a Spa at corner of shops. Found a rare friendly and chatty gem Angel.

Treat her well bros.

DM me for contact.

Thanks bro for awesome recommendation.

My FR:

Sweet chatty young 20s to 30s lady. Dong bei gu niang which I have soft spot for. She is eager to please and willing to listen to customer's suggestion compared to other MLs. GFE ish 10/10.

Looks: 9/10 (dong bei girl type)
Massage: skipped as i was rushing for time.
Body: 9/10 (really ish nice melons)
RTM: yeah
Damage: $88 + $80
Old 04-12-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hornynoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

My FR:

Sweet chatty young 20s to 30s lady. Dong bei gu niang which I have soft spot for. She is eager to please and willing to listen to customer's suggestion compared to other MLs. GFE ish 10/10.

bro! can share ctc pls??
Old 06-12-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Leethomas619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Treat her well bros.

DM me for contact.
Hi brother
Can share location and CTN

Thanks
Old 06-12-2021, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My FR:

What she order you? $88 + $80 got suck your cock since you skip massage?
Old 06-12-2021, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Treat her well bros.

DM me for contact.
Hi Bro can share contact
Old 06-12-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Even if suck cock also kinda ex leh. Considering he skipped the massage. Unless is 1 full hr of service.
Old 06-12-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Any full service one along this stretch? If so can pm me bros?

Thanks in advance
Old 08-12-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Even if suck cock also kinda ex leh. Considering he skipped the massage. Unless is 1 full hr of service.

no bj. in and out within 35mins including shower before and after?

i just enjoy the experience rather than watch time.

Quick Clarification: she's not suitable for bros who want 1 full hour of service and pay $50 for hj. She is the type that feels if you offer enough, then she will be happy and willing to serve. Otherwise, not worth to find her. Got cheaper alternatives out there but near town area. For busy people like me staying in north, yishun quality is full of MILfs except JQ and upper thomson stretch is considered not bad and same price point as JQ. But that being said, if I got time to travel down to Bugis/ Chinatown/ Paya Lebar/ Geylang, I obviously won't waste my time to go Upper Thomson one.
Old 10-12-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Yea so..how much u paid?
Quote:
Originally Posted by missionmars View Post
Share my FR on J***** as a regular patron:

Package taken was 2 hours just need chalk up $138 n rest of services is complimentary.
Hey bros anyone have any idea what package I have to buy for a one hour package with multiple shots? And also do I need to make a reservation in advance via their Facebook WhatsApp? Looking to go to R Spa for the first time tomorrow.

Feel free to pm me as well. Would really appreciate the help, thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1