The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2021, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Granny sexy massage

Hougang Irene is having a day off from full-time job today (24/11/2021). Therefore she is free to engage you whole day. Please browse another mature granny thread started by bro GradiusLu & read his field report. Cheers. 非诚勿扰。
Old 24-11-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Granny sexy massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Hougang Irene is having a day off from full-time job today (24/11/2021). Therefore she is free to engage you whole day. Please browse another mature granny thread started by bro GradiusLu & read his field report. Cheers. 非诚勿扰。
Thanks for the update bro!
Might give her a call later this morning
Old 08-12-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Granny sexy massage

Hougang Irene is off today (8/12/2021). Brothers who have her nbr may contact her for appointment. 非诚勿扰.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Hougang Irene is off today (8/12/2021). Brothers who have her nbr may contact her for appointment. 非诚勿扰.
U must be her regular haha to help her advertise
Old 08-12-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro.

Anyone can share Irene CTC?

Thank you in advance
Old 09-12-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Shangti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share any mature contacts?
Old 24-12-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Lilly, an old PRC woman works in H*** H*** B******, Fortune Centre. Third level. A one-woman-operation spa. There's a shower inside. Lilly is a thin, short, matured woman. So so looks. Medium length black haired. Big C-cup boobs. No blemishes on her body. So so massage. There was much haggling with her about the price. Lots of complaints by her. Asked me to finish. Expensive for her looks, age and body. RTLilly: No

By the way there are three women named Lilly in this building. Very confusing.

Last edited by soonbeng; 28-12-2021 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice nice! Love to try one day
Old 02-01-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Lilly, an old PRC woman works in H*** H*** B******, Fortune Centre. Third level. A one-woman-operation spa. There's a shower inside. Lilly is a thin, short, matured woman. So so looks. Medium length black haired. Big C-cup boobs. No blemishes on her body. So so massage. There was much haggling with her about the price. Lots of complaints by her. Asked me to finish. Expensive for her looks, age and body. RTLilly: No

It this the one right opposite the escalator? I had a chat with her last week $30 for 30, $50 for 60mins.. I didn't have time to stop and try her service. I was going to give her a try this week, but based in the above I'll push her back down the line of places to try as I hate the haggle as it ruins the atmosphere for me...
Old 02-01-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yampy View Post
It this the one right opposite the escalator? I had a chat with her last week $30 for 30, $50 for 60mins.. I didn't have time to stop and try her service. I was going to give her a try this week, but based in the above I'll push her back down the line of places to try as I hate the haggle as it ruins the atmosphere for me...
No. The PRC woman you are talking about is another
Lilly who I have tried before. She's a little tanned. Quite tall. Slim. Lilly 2 works in a TCM spa right? She asked me to pay her first. Later she rushed me. RTLilly 2: I have passed by and seen her a few times long time later but I can never being myself to enter her spa. Unlike other spa girls who have given me good service who I feel like RTM-ing.
Old 16-01-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Adv65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice nice! Love to try one day
Old 16-01-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post

vietnam not china lily, used to be from bt shopping centre
Old 17-01-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
vietnam not china lily, used to be from bt shopping centre
Is this lily on 3rd floor of BTSC??
She used to be with another lady there???
Old 24-03-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi I'm new to Sg and new to the forum but not new to the scene. I love me some grannies, especially the toothless ones with huge saggy boobs. Here in March 2022 where can I find them? Are there any around or do virus restrictions mean every shop is shut now?
Old 24-03-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the Jalan Sultan thread...you'll get your info there...Enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInseminator View Post
Hi I'm new to Sg and new to the forum but not new to the scene. I love me some grannies, especially the toothless ones with huge saggy boobs. Here in March 2022 where can I find them? Are there any around or do virus restrictions mean every shop is shut now?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1