The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorb View Post
She look the same as her WC , small size and I think also small cup. Have a good look at her when going shower so can confirm she is Chio syt.she with chatting with customer on the sofa for quite long so can see she is friendly type..maybe you go try Liao share fr. There is also another chio syt which called 小萝莉 very big cup size but not sure is she same house as Linda or not.you can see in Linda WC where they took photo together.
Have tried Linda before. But curious to know if her friend with the huge cups is really that big. Anyone tried this big cups before and is she a good bonk?
Old 08-12-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Nice review. And can tell you new based on your report and account. but really appreciate it. 3min of my time well spent hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
Didn't have time to post. I tried Linda 2 weeks ago, and 柠檬 who is her 姐妹 in different house few days ago. I couldn't find any 小萝莉, maybe they are the same person.

I'm new newbie, it...
Old 08-12-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt0l0tl View Post
She wears a Rolex submariner in her wechat moments. Guess earning big bucks
Donate +11 to you.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Didn't have time to post. I tried Linda 2 weeks ago,
Steady, finally a mr for Linda. Up you liao.thanks

Last edited by gorb; 08-12-2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Have tried Linda before. But curious to know if her friend with the huge cups is really that big. Anyone tried this big cups before and is she a good bonk?

Pls share your mr for Linda, is it same like another bro experience?
Old 08-12-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Didn't have time to post. I tried Linda 2 weeks ago, and 柠檬 who is her 姐妹 in different house few days ago. I couldn't find any 小萝莉, maybe they are the same person.
Used to saw her ad in fb and thought it fake photo but after saw this 小萝莉took photo with the Linda then knew the photo is legit. Not sure her handler name but her wc put 小萝莉 and I deleted it away before verifying 555 . I remembered her photo showed her assets super big and look fake for her petite size.really a 天使的脸孔 魔鬼的身材

Old 08-12-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Pls share your mr for Linda, is it same like another bro experience?
Had her earlier on, few month ago when she was relatively "fresher". Accomodating and nice to chat with, found her massage quite soothing too. That time she insisted have to pay counter the entry charge otherwise I won't bother to take the massage. Still the same nowadays?

Halfway thru session, she told me have to keep noise down because a customer had just arrived and could hear the fellow walking the corridor beyond the curtain. I just reply, you think he don't know what is happening inside here? She scared it was undercover. So was surprised to read that she actually willing to make some loud noise too if there were no disruption. But otherwise same sweaty session as what the bro said.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh yeah the place floor echo quite loud. when bros walking around the place macam earthquake. a bit turn off and distracting.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Used to saw her ad in fb and thought it fake photo but after saw this 小萝莉took photo with the Linda then knew the photo is legit. Not sure her handler name but her wc put 小萝莉 and I deleted it away before verifying 555 . I remembered her photo showed her assets super big and look fake for her petite size.really a 天使的脸孔 魔鬼的身材

Ohh ok...saw her wc. next time then find her. got a lot of options now.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Had her earlier on, few month ago when she was relatively "fresher". Accomodating and nice to chat with, found her massage quite soothing too. That time she insisted have to pay counter the entry charge otherwise I won't bother to take the massage. Still the same nowadays?

Halfway thru session, she told me have to keep noise down because a customer had just arrived and could hear the fellow walking the corridor beyond the curtain. I just reply, you think he don't know what is happening inside here? She scared it was undercover. So was surprised to read that she actually willing to make some loud noise too if there were no disruption. But otherwise same sweaty session as what the bro said.

Thanks 👍 for the MR . Seems overall is 50-50 some more not bao french so shall kiv. Up you liao .
Old 08-12-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ohh ok...saw her wc. next time then find her. got a lot of options now.
What other option ,come pm me. 555
Old 08-12-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

I found all around the forum and telegram ones. Mostly have FR already. A bit too many. lol
Old 08-12-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieshag
柠檬:
Environment - MP, curtain style. Unclean common shower.
Looks - Same as photo (but not her current WC avatar), but discount the filter. Cute, chubby SYT.
Figure - Chubby. Firm A cup? (don't like the feel of her boobs tho...)
Massage - Pretty ok. Her specialty is like the rocket punch lol. No idea how she do it. She asked if can put oil on my back which I'm ok then she did more pretty ok massage. Overall, I don't feel that impressed but still better than making dough on my back.
The deed - After massage she asked me turnover then straight away give me a peck on my lip. Asked me what service I want. I said FJ. Give me a kiss again then ask me wait while she takes stuffs. She cat bath (or more like light kisses me all over) me and tried to use her boobs as well but not as sensual. Comes the BBBJ, short but no matter cuz no deep throat and I think she either not good at BJ or what. Then cap on and come riding on me. After awhile she offered to lie down and I go on top on her. (kinda felt cuz she was lazy to ride) While bonking her from the top I was savouring her but after awhile she suddenly starts asking me to stop licking cuz she felt ticklish. Ok then I only kiss but she also said ticklish...I want to kiss her lips instead (and try frenching) but feels like she cannot multitask then keep siam the head left and right. Losing feel liao, nvm I ask her turn around. I bonk her doggy style, feeling coming back, this position good. Bonk few mins and see her grasped onto the cloths. Nice view, turned on and wanna cum already. Then suddenly again, she said 不行了! I thought I was hurting her (thinking back, could she be nearing cum?). Anyway, thinking that she was tired instead and I was gonna cum so I could end it while missionary. End up I couldn't, she was like 你出不来吗?I said I was gonna cum, so I continued for a good few more mins but end up cannot liao. Maybe I also tired already. Oh yeah also probably cuz her moans sound more like cries (also looked like she in pain so I couldn't bonk hard)...I thought I was bullying a girl..ok I getting soft liao so i thought it would end here without me releasing, then surprised that she said lets make it big again, and she proceeded to HJ me until release. Phew. At least still got release. During HJ I wanna fondle her boobs but she said to grab her entire boobs instead cuz she felt ticklish. Then I don't want to already cuz her boobs not that nice for me to grab anyway. Left a satisfied but not that happy man due to not cumming while FJ.
GFE - Quite good, like school gf. She comes to hug my arm the moment I reached. Ask me if I want water. Always smiling when I look at her, quite cute. When I was showering after the deed, she just came in and wanna use shower like normal gf like that. I thought wanna shower together liao haha. But I go out first cuz the shower there not good condition...when leaving she gave me goodbye kiss.
RTF - Probably not. She's a good girl, but not my cai other than her looks. And there are more options for me to explore..

Sorry if the FR too long. I think more like sharing my stories instead of FR.

Don't PM me for the girls ctc...go search from super shinobi thread and you can find it...

I tried lemon before, she told me she was gonna RTC and also post on wechat but now i think she change her mind and also the wechat moments delete liao.

SYT. Short and a little chubby. Much like a young poly girl.

She never offer me BBBJ so you either must be yandao or I not her cai. Insist on cap.
Old 08-12-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I tried lemon before, she told me she was gonna RTC and also post on wechat but now i think she change her mind and also the wechat moments delete liao.

SYT. Short and a little chubby. Much like a young poly girl.

She never offer me BBBJ so you either must be yandao or I not her cai. Insist on cap.
I average only..she said I look young that's all. how was your FJ with her tho.
Old 08-12-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
kumweng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykumweng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CAn anyone PM me the location at Syed Alwi Road.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1