The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Rangnick has confirmed Henderson, Van De Beek and Matic will start against Young Boys.

And Matic will be captain, which suggests Maguire will be off, as will Bruno who usually captains in Maguire's absence.

We have a rare inconsequential game that allows the reserves to audition for the boss. Let's see if they take the opportunity.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Rangnick has confirmed Henderson, Van De Beek and Matic will start against Young Boys.

And Matic will be captain, which suggests Maguire will be off, as will Bruno who usually captains in Maguire's absence.

We have a rare inconsequential game that allows the reserves to audition for the boss. Let's see if they take the opportunity.
If these "newbies" fail to overcome YB, it will tarnish his reputation as a good n skilful coach so early in his time in charge here ...he shd not take such a big risk at the expense of himself even if the result is inconsequential to the club

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-12-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
If these "newbies" fail to overcome YB, it will tarnish his reputation as a good n skilful coach so early in his time in charge here ...he shd not take such a big risk at the expense of himself even if the result is inconsequential to the club
Nah, no one will hold this match against him. Most folks were not even expecting him to deliver immediate results with the first team against Palace. He was pleasantly surprised himself that they took to his ideas so quickly, albeit running out of steam after only 30mins.

In fact, Utd have added five U-19 players to the Young Boys match day squad, including ZIDANE... Iqbal Zidane that is.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 08-12-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Nah, no one will hold this match against him. Most folks were not even expecting him to deliver immediate results with the first team against Palace. He was pleasantly surprised himself that they took to his ideas so quickly, albeit running out of steam after only 30mins.

In fact, Utd have added five U-19 players to the Young Boys match day squad, including ZIDANE... Iqbal Zidane that is.
Oic...but still it would be better to end the match with a win rather than another defeat to YB as a sort of revenge for their earlier defeat in the 1st round...

but I don't think his mentality in any game is to play for a loss ..if I m not wrong, he would want to win each n every single game nor matter how impt it is or not to him or to the club...

let's hope the new younger boys can get the experience of playing in a European competition n win it tonight supported by some of the experienced ones playing fast n exciting football tgt as one team

Last edited by Rickey; 08-12-2021 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oic...but still it would be better to end the match with a win rather than another defeat to YB as a sort of revenge for their earlier defeat in the 1st round...

but I don't think his mentality in any game is to play for a loss ..if I m not wrong, he would want to win each n every single game nor matter how impt it is or not to him or to the club...

let's hope the new younger boys can get the experience of playing in a European competition n win it tonight supported by some of the experienced ones playing fast n exciting football tgt as one team
It ended in a draw 1-1...sigh...this new team didn't play well at all as the regular one who played against CP in the last match...VDB n Lingard were off form...was hoping for Lingard to score a goal but it was Greenwood who scored it...maybe his heart n mind not with the devils anymore n is thinking of leaving already ..imom was almost correct in his prediction

Old 09-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It ended in a draw 1-1...sigh...this new team didn't play well at all as the regular one who played against CP in the last match...VDB n Lingard were off form...was hoping for Lingard to score a goal but it was Greenwood who scored it...maybe his heart n mind not with the devils anymore n is thinking of leaving already ..imom was almost correct in his prediction
At least Rangnick was sane enough to play out the reserves for this inconsequential match. Even Mata got a taste of action.

It was DVDB who lost the ball that led to YB equaliser.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-12-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
to add on:

- in the short term, Rangnick will have to focus on maintaining control/tempo and improving the defensive aspects of the game. long term wise, become good enough to challenge for the title. the appointment of rangnick is better late than never
Another in-depth analysis.

I think Telles didn't fare too bad on the left. Yes, I agree Dalot is looking much more stable than AWB.

Yes...Control the match. But not easy as it means the players will need to be more pro-active and have better stamina than previously.
Rangnick already say his style is not "slow pace waltz", will be very similar to what Klopp is doing in Liverpool.
So, I expect the Man U stars to be in for some hard time during training.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-12-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Torrential rainy weather, a completely different first 11, new formation and Matic playing centre back...

1-1 is creditable, for a team that has never started a game together, especially with some younger boys and in a new formation. Had it been a dry night, I think they would have turned some of the good situations they had into goals. Could see many first touches that were just a tad too heavy for the slick pitch. That said, I think Young Boys might have made better use of their chances as well, and it might well have been like a 3-3 or 4-4.

Van De Beek was everywhere in the first half. Even had a cool dribble a few yards away from his goal to get the defence out of trouble. Too bad he (and the whole team really) faded after 30mins (again!), but this will be the story for a few matches while they adjust to Rangnick's gegenpressing.

Teden Mengi showed good reading of the game and his recovery from slipping over to making a goal-saving tackle was the highlight. No wonder Rooney rates him highly.

Greenwood's strike was quite the volley.... just wow! The ball was behind him and he managed to strike it so cleanly and through a tight opening.

Elanga was wasteful on the night, as was Amad to a lesser extent. Good experience for the boys I guess.

UCL group stage done and dusted, we will find out Tuesday morning who we face in the knockout stages. They can't play English opposition or their group opponents till quarter finals, so that at least rules out Chelsea and Villarreal/Atalanta. Potential opponents are Paris Saint-Germain (Ronaldo vs Messi?), Sporting CP, Atletico Madrid, Inter Milan, Benfica, RB Salzburg...

But, that's not till Feb and attention will be back to the Premier League for a couple of months then.

Old 10-12-2021, 04:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Norwich v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59543369
Old 10-12-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Norwich v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ip-on-saturday

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 10-12-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

No one from Wed's match really gave Rangnick a selection headache, except maybe Greenwood. Expect the same team who faced Palace to start again. Just not too sure about Rashford though. He doesn't seem fully up to speed, less willing to take on defenders these past few matches.

Norwich City 1 : 3 Man Utd

Old 10-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ralf Ragnick will have his work cut out.
Old 10-12-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Norwich v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ip-on-saturday
Should be a W for this sort of fixture.

I say 1-3

My Daily Star column
Old 10-12-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Another in-depth analysis.

I think Telles didn't fare too bad on the left. Yes, I agree Dalot is looking much more stable than AWB.

Yes...Control the match. But not easy as it means the players will need to be more pro-active and have better stamina than previously.
Rangnick already say his style is not "slow pace waltz", will be very similar to what Klopp is doing in Liverpool.
So, I expect the Man U stars to be in for some hard time during training.
telles does pose a threat at direct set pieces, and better at knowing when to make overlap runs and stretch the defence. but both him and shaw need more tactical coaching nonetheless. dalot is more attacking than AWB, but needs to be better with his decision making

the fortunate thing is that the squad has a substantial number of young players, which is suitable for gegenpress. besides maintaining the high intensity tempo for 90mins, the attacking issues rangnick also need to address are finishing, decision making and interplay (understanding), the overall quality of the squad is good, but need to improve the footballing intelligence/brains. man u is still a long way off from the way pool and city control games.

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 10-12-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1