The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 07-12-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimboi View Post
Cannot be tian tian, she is a viet but only does proper massages and cupping. Unless she has already 下海, but i doubt so. So far i only gotten proper massages recently, no hanky panky.
then i have no idea who it is haha, i hope bro smallhead can shed some light here
Old 07-12-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 3
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

[QUOTE=jimboi;20978716]Hahaha. Nice instructions. I think i know where it is now. It is in a neighborhood mall. But what is the name of the ML? I go there for massages too, but never gotten such services.[/QUOT

Let me give u guys a bit more hint on the ML.

A type of fruit that is shaped like American football but just a bit more skinny and smaller.....those manage to guess pls don't shout out loud here la....need to keep the ground safe .
Old 07-12-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 15
xnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxnarsilx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Cannot be tian tian, she is a viet but only does proper massages and cupping. Unless she has already 下海, but i doubt so. So far i only gotten proper massages recently, no hanky panky.
Ya TT only offer proper massage. Last time got 1 S***. But hj very mechanical, not enjoyable. Dunno if she still there.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
helloshrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Smallheadrules;20979029]
Quote:
Hahaha. Nice instructions. I think i know where it is now. It is in a neighborhood mall. But what is the name of the ML? I go there for massages too, but never gotten such services.[/QUOT

A type of fruit that is shaped like American football but just a bit more skinny and smaller.....those manage to guess pls don't shout out loud here la....need to keep the ground safe .
haha thanks for the info bro, shall try tonight
Old 07-12-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha. Nice instructions. I think i know where it is now. It is in a neighborhood mall. But what is the name of the ML? I go there for massages too, but never gotten such services.[/QUOT

Is it the one near the entrance to the carpark? If so, I tried this place out a few months back before collecting my maid from one of the agencies on Level 1. Only reason I gave it a go was because the ML gave those beckoning looks when I passed by lol. Massage was good but no special leh
Old 07-12-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Nasilemakbigbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, can share contact for this yishun joint? Thanks.
Old 07-12-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tolc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro you zhun Bo... She has cui face cui body. I got bj once, and never went back. Short Aunty out of shape.
Old 08-12-2021, 05:50 AM
Samster

Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Tolc;20979912]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post

Bro you zhun Bo... She has cui face cui body. I got bj once, and never went back. Short Aunty out of shape.
Ah barder ah, i never say she is pretty as I cannot see face and also can't tell her age. Like I say, it was a total surprise that I got bj. My initial intention is to massage and cupping, so I don't care/never pay attention whether she cui or chio hor.

Good la if u already know/had it before.
Old 08-12-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Tolc;20979912]
Quote:

Good Morning All Broz,
With the caring is sharing virtue from Smallheadrules bro. Yishun thread was injected with new thrilling factors for islandwide bros whom browse this forum.

Shall be grateful + thankful & pay respect 1st to Smallheadrules bro contribution. 3Q bro, Gamxia!!

Next, assume guyz know which mall already, i can say enjoy this gem, she clearly know no where else can get her special at no tag price rate complimentary service.

Following pointers, some may find it informative enough.

Just next to carpark, above lvl1, if you see "$110 for 60min+20min" advertising at door entrance, can confirm you're at right track.

Inside there have 4 ML, another xtra manpower ML when peak hour + male boss himself who can offer massage too... Haha...if you willing let him do you luh...

The 4 ML are...
T*** ****
C* **
M**
N* **

Self tested proven 2 ML only with ample 140mins test drive experience, from same country origin.
One let you see heaven, another is opposite.
Hence, able safely conclude give T a miss.

Next this original lady, tested 1hr&2hr, result 8/10.
She is able hold active conversation in 3 languages, Chinese +Malay+Own Native.
Her massage has not only good standard, compliment with consistency, which this point T doesnt have.
She can handle all ages & both genders with ease.
Able to perform her base job scopes very well covered, even without GQ.
You will be surprise by her raw bbbj,she sees it like daily like drinking water, very calmly done.
CIM is the hightlight, while we lay there like handicap haha,most is caress er head & hold gently in silence agony (pls ctrl ur voice), while enjoy the sensation of soft wet feel, visual wise bobbing head up & down... Intensely...
I did unhook her top, without view, just sense her right nips has Real big raisin, her left like dun have.
Looks wise till you have her contact can know from Facebook liao.
3rd Surprise is subject to her own likings to individual =swallow part, i didn't have that from 2 visits tho haha.
Last Surprise is topup on individuals likings for receiving her untagged price service.

Anyway, gdluk too all whom make effort to ventures... Share FR after ya... Bye!!
Old 08-12-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=sincross;20980410]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolc View Post

Good Morning All Broz,
With the caring is sharing virtue from Smallheadrules bro. Yishun thread was injected with new thrilling factors for islandwide bros whom browse this forum.

Shall be grateful + thankful & pay respect 1st to Smallheadrules bro contribution. 3Q bro, Gamxia!!

Next, assume guyz know which mall already, i can say enjoy this gem, she clearly know no where else can get her special at no tag price rate complimentary service.

Just next to carpark, above lvl1, if you see "$110 for 60min+20min" advertising at door entrance, can confirm you're at right track.

Inside there have 4 ML, another xtra manpower ML when peak hour + male boss himself who can offer massage too... Haha...if you willing let him do you luh...

The 4 ML are...
T*** ****
C* **
M**
N* **

Self tested proven 2 ML only with ample 140mins test drive experience, from same country origin.

Her massage has not only good standard, compliment with consistency, which this point T doesnt have.
You will be surprise by her raw bbbj,she sees it like daily like drinking water, very calmly done.
CIM is the hightlight, while we lay there like handicap haha,most is caress er head & hold gently in silence agony (pls ctrl ur voice), while enjoy the sensation of soft wet feel, visual wise bobbing head up & down... Intensely...
I did unhook her top, without view, just sense her right nips has Real big raisin, her left like dun have.
3rd Surprise is subject to her own likings to individual =swallow part, i didn't have that from 2 visits tho haha.
Last Surprise is topup on individuals likings for receiving her untagged price service.

Anyway, gdluk too all whom make effort to ventures... Share FR after ya... Bye!!
Long live Yishun scene hahahaha. Well said bro.

But ok la is up to individual to appreciate or not , non of us is obligated on this. I won't bother those that choose to be picky la.....

By the way, I was awarded with swallow hahaha I guess I'm yentau la
Old 08-12-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
ag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterag7513 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any kind bros willing to share ctc 😄
Old 08-12-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
[QUOTE=sincross;20980410]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolc View Post

Good Morning All Broz,

The 4 ML are...
T*** ****
C* **
M**
N* **

Bro. Can pm me which ML to look for ?
Old 09-12-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
stephzz87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Issit a type of confectionery after being process?
Old 09-12-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yishun Polyclinic, walk down (not NP direction). Need to go up 1 floor and look for ��

Hahaha good enough? Happy exploring ....
first thx Smallheadrules bro for the very good tips.

Didn't know got gem right below where I stay (yes RIGHT BELOW).

Went today to test test the place and almost assigned to 甜x2 but requested for 娜x2 instead due to advice by bros. They are not PRC but i use chinese word to prevent people from guessing too easily.

Quick FR below:

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Massage: 9/10 took the $110 140mins package as suggested by the lady.
Special OTOT tip service: 9/10 (no swallow)

Total damage: $110 + $80 (one blue note apparently not enough)

Will rtf if got urgent need and unable to go chinatown/ bugis to release.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

the 2 ML photo shown in Facebook, what are their names? one tall and one plump/short....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1