The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-12-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Somemore, read here so many likes to raw and shoot inside.
There's no point posting photos and asking. No one replies does not mean the ladies are "safe". If you want to play safe, just tell them upfront before you engage them.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
DuneBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone tried this pinay?

Lucky bros that tried her, I met before but had to leave. Suay nvr get to try.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

What there to tell them upfront?They wont be telling u the truth anyway.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
krishbadmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Meet up a pinay yesterday which I had chatted for 2 months, this is our first meet. I propose to meet at some mall and have our lunch there. I waited for her at mrt station exit, face looks sweet, just a bit on the pump side, boobs is C , while we standing on escalator, I brush my arms on her boobs, I always like to do that, haha, shiok feeling especially first meet. We had some nice chat before I brought her to the nearest hotel. We had a great session, just start with standard SOP, cuddling, kissing, frenching and sucking her both boobs nipples continuously until she started to moan, once my bro is ready, he will find her pussy hole like being fixed with an attached sensor head. Pump her for about 2 mins and ask her if she wish to ride me on top, she agreed. It was a great sight to see her 2 boobs bouncing up and down right in front on me, really make horny, cant help myself to massage her boobs while she pump me, she was sweating like hell as the room air con was not cold enough. She stopped and ask me to pump her on top instead, so I obliged and continue to pump her hard this time as I getting tired too, finally all my load released, washed up and I started to ask her bf history, her 1st bonk in SG was with a chinese guy in his 60 about 6 months ago, I was her 2nd guy she meet. After we left hotel, i brought dinner before we parted, it was a great session on weekday, easy to get hotel and no hassle, no complain.
Bro,
Don't mind pass her contact?
Thank you.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Now the maids demand salary 750-900, all Sundays n pH off n one room for her privacy. Now also sell pussy minimum 200 wtf. From last time salary 350, for Bangla to fuck for $5 at staircase. Really gone case cos of white knight n those rich pervert pay them so much. I am predicting one day all these maids will find themselves cannot get a job n will have to let Bangla fuck for $5 again.
Uhuh.. that would be ideal outcome.
All those before was $100, now jacked up till sky high.
Just Waiting for the ball to be in our court once more.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Now no need to hunt maid Liao, find nowsaday maid maid are like FL. Thanks to those rich people here.

Conclusion next time have better place or good deal do not share especially to Singaporean. Spoil market where ever they go
Old 08-12-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
What there to tell them upfront?They wont be telling u the truth anyway.
This is very true, long ago I learnt my lesson already. Maids r raw warrior n lairs, I believe 98% will say no doubt, it's true. From the first day I fish maids, treating them with respect but as for now just bring them to hotel on first meet. They reject, it's ok, plenty of maids waiting.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

The only upfront thing to say to them is how much to pay them to sleep with u.That is all.Forget about the rest, they only wanted money.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Now some maids demand $300-500. They do think and act like FL. Some bros' have really spoiled the market, giving maids MBS staycation, branded bags and gold jewellery gifts.
I dont think rates are going to come down... thanks to the rich bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karagoz View Post
Uhuh.. that would be ideal outcome.
All those before was $100, now jacked up till sky high.
Just Waiting for the ball to be in our court once more.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Now some maids demand $300-500. They do think and act like FL. Some bros' have really spoiled the market, giving maids MBS staycation, branded bags and gold jewellery gifts.
Wait till borders open FL come back
Old 08-12-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!
Wow i see those pricetag nowadays 200 expensive..i found 1 need 20 dollars only can fuck silly near west side..and another 100 free everyday 12-2pm big tits and big ass..mine to keep..hee.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
This is so true. But if those young and really very pretty one, then ok lar I have nothing to say if there is many rich guy treat them as sugar baby/mistress, pamper them with so many things.

BUT some that I feel like max 5/10 one, also get pampered like crazy. And I dont even consider myself have super high standard. Sometimes I really wonder what the heck are you guys rich dude thinking, at least spend on higher quality one lar. Lol
Old 08-12-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

"Don't worry about that, there's a sucker born every minute."...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Karagoz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaragoz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
This is so true. But if those young and really very pretty one, then ok lar I have nothing to say if there is many rich guy treat them as sugar baby/mistress, pamper them with so many things.

BUT some that I feel like max 5/10 one, also get pampered like crazy. And I dont even consider myself have super high standard. Sometimes I really wonder what the heck are you guys rich dude thinking, at least spend on higher quality one lar. Lol
Too much money so just spend freely lo
As long as ahead of other competition 🤣🤣
Old 08-12-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

What is up with all those “my time is money” description in many michat accounts?

Hinting at something?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1