The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 08-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
FordMustang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFordMustang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Nice update Ts
Old 08-12-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
MAKOTA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang View Post
Nice update Ts
It certainly is!
Old 09-12-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for your kind words @juzz, @FordMustang and @MAKOTA.
Old 09-12-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Continuation)

I rubbed my nose onto Teri’s cheek, gliding downwards slowly towards her neck. My hand rested lightly on her thigh, inching towards her panties…

Before my hand could reach her panties, Teri pushed me to lay on my back in bed. She climbed over me and started licking my nipples while her hand stroked my throbbing cock. My fingers were running along her slim, long, super smooth legs. I then began to finger her from outside her panties, and gradually I felt her cunt juice through her cotton panties.

I sensed Teri was getting more aroused as she nibbled harder and faster on my nipples. Nudging her to lay beside me, I sat up and removed her t-shirt. A young, tender body greeted me, the highlight being her pair of soft 34C’s. I kissed her erected nipples and started to suck on each breast, initially gently and increasingly with more force, until I figured out her preference – deep suction followed by circular strokes of the tongue around the circumference of her nipples. By now, my fingers were playing with her hairy pussy underneath her soaked panties.

Teri removed her panties. She tore off the wrapper and capped me. In a split second, she was on top of me, just that her pussy was in my face! She had automatically adopted a “69” position and swallowed my cock whole, as if to gauge how long it was. As she guided my cock in and out of her mouth in a slow, teasing pace, I reciprocated in eating her pussy graciously, without any particular hurry. I would have preferred if she had trimmed her pubic hair, but nevertheless, sucking her lubricated labia surrounded by strands of longish hair sent me into a wild, animal-like feeling. It made me sexually hungrier.

I had to stop Teri’s relentless cock-sucking and balls-licking treatment after a few minutes as I felt I may ejaculate soon at the rate she was going. I also needed a breather after having her juicy pussy (and hair) in my mouth and nose non-stop for several minutes.

“Wo zai shang mian” (I’ll be on top), Teri volunteered. I did not have a choice. She mounted me hurriedly, held my cock with her hand and began to insert it bit by bit into her love hole. Clearly, she was in charge. I lay on my back, eyes glued at those pear-shaped 34C’s in all its glory.

As my cock disappeared into her vagina, I roamed her nubile, sensitive, young body, after all, she was only 22 at that time. I grabbed her breasts firmly as she began to work out a tiny sweat riding me. I wouldn’t say she was an impressive jockey, but more importantly she seemed to be satisfying herself. Her eyes were closed, she bit her lips lightly and tried to be quiet. Her long hair sashayed uncontrollably as she found her rhythm.

“I won’t last long”, I alerted Teri as she pleased herself on top of me. I suspect she shut off the rest of the world as she continued riding her journey of lust. Feeling ignored (and helpless), I was resigned to the fact that she will do as she pleases.

Not unexpectedly, I shot my massive load shortly afterwards. Teri leaned forward and pressed her silky breasts against my chest without disconnecting her pussy from my cock. As my hardness began to wither after ejaculation, Teri pushed herself harder onto, and into, me, in effect locking my cock inside her pussy.

- - -

We were both smoking in bed, naked. I seldom encountered girls who enjoyed a post-fuck smoke while still lying (sitting up) naked in bed. Teri was one of the very few. I find it immensely enjoyable to have a puff after a good fuck. It’s my ritual of cooling off, and I was glad Teri was like minded. I moved the ashtray onto the floor after we had finished smoking.

I wanted to cuddle Teri a while more, and she began to massage my balls. I could not keep my hands away from her lovely breasts, massaging them in return. I also could not keep my mouth away from her erected-again nipples. I touched her pussy while sucking her breasts and it was freshly wet.

“Ni hai yao ma?” (do you still want?), Teri asked as my cock rapidly turned rock solid again.

“Ni hai yao ma?”, I answered with a question.

(To be continued)
Old 09-12-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)

I rubbed my nose onto Teri’s cheek, gliding downwards slowly towards her neck. My hand rested lightly on her thigh, inching towards her panties…

Before my hand could reach her panties, Teri pushed me to lay on my back in bed. She climbed over me and started licking my nipples while her hand stroked my throbbing cock. My fingers were running along her slim, long, super smooth legs. I then began to finger her from outside her panties, and gradually I felt her cunt juice through her cotton panties.

I sensed Teri was getting more aroused as she nibbled harder and faster on my nipples. Nudging her to lay beside me, I sat up and removed her t-shirt. A young, tender body greeted me, the highlight being her pair of soft 34C’s. I kissed her erected nipples and started to suck on each breast, initially gently and increasingly with more force, until I figured out her preference – deep suction followed by circular strokes of the tongue around the circumference of her nipples. By now, my fingers were playing with her hairy pussy underneath her soaked panties.

Teri removed her panties. She tore off the wrapper and capped me. In a split second, she was on top of me, just that her pussy was in my face! She had automatically adopted a “69” position and swallowed my cock whole, as if to gauge how long it was. As she guided my cock in and out of her mouth in a slow, teasing pace, I reciprocated in eating her pussy graciously, without any particular hurry. I would have preferred if she had trimmed her pubic hair, but nevertheless, sucking her lubricated labia surrounded by strands of longish hair sent me into a wild, animal-like feeling. It made me sexually hungrier.

I had to stop Teri’s relentless cock-sucking and balls-licking treatment after a few minutes as I felt I may ejaculate soon at the rate she was going. I also needed a breather after having her juicy pussy (and hair) in my mouth and nose non-stop for several minutes.

“Wo zai shang mian” (I’ll be on top), Teri volunteered. I did not have a choice. She mounted me hurriedly, held my cock with her hand and began to insert it bit by bit into her love hole. Clearly, she was in charge. I lay on my back, eyes glued at those pear-shaped 34C’s in all its glory.

As my cock disappeared into her vagina, I roamed her nubile, sensitive, young body, after all, she was only 22 at that time. I grabbed her breasts firmly as she began to work out a tiny sweat riding me. I wouldn’t say she was an impressive jockey, but more importantly she seemed to be satisfying herself. Her eyes were closed, she bit her lips lightly and tried to be quiet. Her long hair sashayed uncontrollably as she found her rhythm.

“I won’t last long”, I alerted Teri as she pleased herself on top of me. I suspect she shut off the rest of the world as she continued riding her journey of lust. Feeling ignored (and helpless), I was resigned to the fact that she will do as she pleases.

Not unexpectedly, I shot my massive load shortly afterwards. Teri leaned forward and pressed her silky breasts against my chest without disconnecting her pussy from my cock. As my hardness began to wither after ejaculation, Teri pushed herself harder onto, and into, me, in effect locking my cock inside her pussy.

- - -

We were both smoking in bed, naked. I seldom encountered girls who enjoyed a post-fuck smoke while still lying (sitting up) naked in bed. Teri was one of the very few. I find it immensely enjoyable to have a puff after a good fuck. It’s my ritual of cooling off, and I was glad Teri was like minded. I moved the ashtray onto the floor after we had finished smoking.

I wanted to cuddle Teri a while more, and she began to massage my balls. I could not keep my hands away from her lovely breasts, massaging them in return. I also could not keep my mouth away from her erected-again nipples. I touched her pussy while sucking her breasts and it was freshly wet.

“Ni hai yao ma?” (do you still want?), Teri asked as my cock rapidly turned rock solid again.

(To be continued)
Ni hai yao ma
Old 09-12-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
quok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Ni hai yao ma
wo ye yao
Old 10-12-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

不是随便可以要的 (bu shi sui bian ke yi yao de)
<Not something to ask for casually>
Old 10-12-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

Teri got off the bed and grabbed the pack of make-up remover wipes that was on her dressing table. In that few seconds, I had taken a second condom out from the box which I left at the corner of the bed earlier.

My cock was shiny and vibrant after Teri had cleaned it with the wet wipe. It was the first time that anyone had used make-up remover wipes to clean my dick. After which she proceeded to clean her private part with another sheet of wet wipe. I could guess what was coming.

Teri licked my balls cautiously until my cock was comprehensively hardened. She was ready to give me a BBBJ. Her long hair covered most of her face as she slurped and gulped down my cock. My hands were continuously caressing her soft breasts. There’s a thing about young breasts – the softness is even and deep, and the smoothness feels like a fine layer of powder enhancing your movement. It is a powerful stimulant mixing the senses of touch and (erotic) imagination.

She made a semi-circle movement of her body, with my cock still trapped in her mouth. I was now able to smooth my hands over her lower back down to her buttocks. Instead of caressing beyond her buttocks, I chose to slide a couple of fingers over her asshole and semi-u-turned my fingers towards her love hole from the back. My fingers were met by a shock of moist pubic hair. I could also faintly feel the opening of her vagina, and I began rubbing the wet, tender spot gleefully.

Teri detached her mouth from my big cock and took a deep breathe. Then she simply lay down on her back in bed. And opened her legs wide. For a brief moment, I felt like a sex worker, taking a cue from my customer. Then I reminded myself that I was dealing with a Gen Z girl, born in the 1990’s, where self-expression and gratification were part of their normal psyche. And to be honest, I very much cherished another round of eating her out.

Playing the part, I knelt comfortably on the bed and rested my head on her lower stomach. With some effort, I battled her pubic hair getting in my way and my tongue eventually weaved its way to the opening of her love hole. The occasional strands of hair which got into my nostrils made me grind my nose around the edges of her pussy. By default, my beavering away using my nose, mouth and tongue sensitised Teri even further.

Lashing into the inner walls of her love hole, my tongue was met with increasing wetness, and the fluid felt thicker as I attempted to reach the end of the cave. Teri pushed my head away and commanded that I capped myself.

Even before I could completely roll the condom to the base of my rod, Teri pulled me towards her. I had a quick glance at my cock, satisfied that the condom was sufficiently secured, I ploughed my dick into her dripping cunt and she let out a shrill “oh…” that lasted several seconds. Drilling her furiously, Teri’s breasts shook like soft jelly and she grabbed my elbows.

I could not work out if she was in pain or ecstasy as Teri’s facial expression bordered between an intense look and a horny demeanour. I decided not to have to face it, so I pulled my cock out from her pussy, flipped her around and entered her from behind. She was so wet (as was my cock, her thick white juice visibly laced my rod), I had to poke a few times before I successfully found the passage into her vagina.

Although Teri did not have a meaty ass, it was still a sight to behold seeing my long dick sliding in and out and leaving traces of white liquid near her butt crack. I could already feel I was on my way to a rapturous ejaculation, so holding her waist more tightly, I slammed harder into her consistently, forcing her to rest her elbows on the bed for optimal support.

Teri collapsed flat onto the bed with a soft cry before I could come. Instinctively, I ripped off the condom and before I could jerk myself off, I ejaculated naturally, spraying my sperm on her butt cheeks, with a little misfired onto the bedsheet.

I used the last piece of make-up remover wipe and cleaned my sperm from her butt cheeks. Teri turned over, her face flushed. She had a weak smile.

“Meng. Hen meng.” (contextualized as “hardcore sex”).

Like her, I could only manage a weak smile. I was completely wasted.

(To be continued)
Old 10-12-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
lailaidown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, love to read more!
Old 10-12-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 5
niamly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice, camping for more updates.
Old 11-12-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Superbly written!!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Old 11-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Online2Offline ge ge, ni shi meng shou!!!
Old 12-12-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Delica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story! Support for more!
Old 12-12-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster