The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2021, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Yep..... ML scene getting from bad to worse.
One ML whom I was going to regularly for past 6 months because she was affordable and good service..... upped her rate from 100 to 110 but service downgrade despite the price increase. She used to give massage in SN and then go FN during sensual.
After upping price.... she does massage in FC and would have done sensual in FC too until I insist she remove her clothes.... but she only remove the top but refused to remove her skirt and panty.
KNN made me give up on the ML scene.
Is all about demand.. if all guys allow it to have reduce service and she still earn the amount.. why not.. anyway I did went to a few spa.. also reduce their service already.. as they found it alright to lose one or two customers seem most customers accept it.. and will not boycott them..
Old 08-12-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One ML whom I was going to regularly for past 6 months because she was affordable and good service..... upped her rate from 100 to 110 but service downgrade despite the price increase. She used to give massage in SN and then go FN during sensual.
After upping price.... she does massage in FC and would have done sensual in FC too until I insist she remove her clothes.... but she only remove the top but refused to remove her skirt and panty.
She either got bf or tio 包养 already.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
She either got bf or tio 包养 already.
Very high chance. Upped +144.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hahaha I think I know who I referring to.. stop rtm Liao
Old 08-12-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Maybe have to book 3 weeks in advance for her!
Walao,  don't jinx it la. Lol. But yeah, defo long long queue for her. Many might even term book her and chope weekly slots... like me
Old 08-12-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
KNN  made me give up on the ML scene.
Hmmm... why like that? My experiences are usually the opposite.

If a ML becomes my regular, apart from good price and service, there must also be a  connection. And when there's a connection, it usually means getting more and more. Not less and less.

If the session is purely transactional, no connection type, from the start, then I'd probably won't see her that regularly. Or if she suddenly changes her attitude, I'd drop her like a hot stone without remorse or anger, or wanting to "give up the ML scene". And easily move on to the next.

So who's this ML?
Old 08-12-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Agree ... supply and demand. And willing buy willing sell. Just stop a while lor. Hibernate save $$

Quote:
Old 08-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Supply and demand problem. When supply is more, thing MIGHT back to normal. If not, u can choose not to chiong or chiong in jb. Haha..
Old 08-12-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Jessica si boh?
Old 08-12-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hmmm... why like that? My experiences are usually the opposite.

If a ML becomes my regular, apart from good price and service, there must also be a  connection. And when there's a connection, it usually means getting more and more. Not less and less.

If the session is purely transactional, no connection type, from the start, then I'd probably won't see her that regularly. Or if she suddenly changes her attitude, I'd drop her like a hot stone without remorse or anger, or wanting to "give up the ML scene". And easily move on to the next.

So who's this ML?
Both starting J. Only 2 not difficult to guess. Haha
Old 08-12-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Expect Jessica's white knight army to be deployed soon lol
Old 08-12-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
monsterman91 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any MRs for her?

https://sglonelyguy-7.com/karen-massage/
Old 08-12-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
smallestkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by curryboy123 View Post
with OMM gone where else to find good massage + high quality pcc
Bumps! Need to find her replacement
Old 08-12-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Is all about demand.. if all guys allow it to have reduce service and she still earn the amount.. why not.. anyway I did went to a few spa.. also reduce their service already.. as they found it alright to lose one or two customers seem most customers accept it.. and will not boycott them..

Agree. If you join the massage telegram group, will notice there many tiagong praising the ML how good with 88+tips service. I'm not surprise if they paying close to 170 for a HJ session.

The only reason I like going spa for such session is for the thrill doing hanky panky stuff in shop. But no way am I willing to pay >130 for just HJ even with current market situation.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallestkid View Post
Bumps! Need to find her replacement
There is NO replacement for OMM. She is in a league of her own.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1