The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hehe...I had been to Betong twice but never been to Hatyai...kkkk....
Me too always heard of ppl saying abt betong, but due to very short trip to Hatyai n I even nv visited songkhla before hihi..
Old 09-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Me too always heard of ppl saying abt betong, but due to very short trip to Hatyai n I even nv visited songkhla before hihi..
I happened to be a passenger inside a car with my friend who drove all the way from singapore to betong...really tiring 9 hours journey...oops I drove the JB to KL and KL to JB route...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I happened to be a passenger inside a car with my friend who drove all the way from singapore to betong...really tiring 9 hours journey...oops I drove the JB to KL and KL to JB route...
Juz Google map where is betong.. is much nearer if u travel from malaysia.. hehe.. I know the place now haha.. chinese is call 甲洞. Hope Im not wrong abt it.. near to perak, ipoh
Old 09-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
yipsi is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro you are wrong....
甲洞is kepong in kl
The Chinese name for betong is 勿洞
Old 09-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Juz Google map where is betong.. is much nearer if u travel from malaysia.. hehe.. I know the place now haha.. chinese is call 甲洞. Hope Im not wrong abt it.. near to perak, ipoh
if travel north south highway...you dun actually go to Ipoh town...you go the highway Gerik (Timur) till border Pengkalan Hulu last town before Immigration to Betong...remember both sides imigration dun open whole day...so need ensure dun arrived too late...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yipsi View Post
Bro you are wrong....
甲洞is kepong in kl
The Chinese name for betong is 勿洞
Oh yes.. I want write this.. but dunno hw haha.. Thxs for correction
Old 09-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
if travel north south highway...you dun actually go to Ipoh town...you go the highway Gerik (Timur) till border Pengkalan Hulu last town before Immigration to Betong...remember both sides imigration dun open whole day...so need ensure dun arrived too late...
Oh yes, I believe all border immigration is the same in Malaysia n Thailand. They close from 12-6am.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Is this true???

Elderly M’sian men flocking to strip clubs in Thai border

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/elderly-msian....eJtrWLqY.dpuf
Some Malaysian men in their '70s have been flocking to strip clubs in Betong, Thailand, to watch raunchy dances even as early as 3pm, reported Metro Ahad.

Betong is a town in southern Thailand, near the Malaysian border.

Such centres, which have been dubbed “naughty grandfather clubs”, are different from strip clubs in Hatyai or Bangkok as they allow customers to watch at close range and even touch the performers.

Most of such clubs, which offer striptease and pole dancing shows, were found to have up to 30 women performing at the same time.

A 71-year-old, known as Mat, said he went to Betong with his three friends at least twice a month.

Said Mr Mat from Perak: “There is no cover charge. You can just pay 100 Baht (S$4) for a glass of Coke and you can watch the show to your heart’s content.”

Source: The Star, Metro Ahad

Old 10-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Betong Agogo Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Is this true???

Dannok also have Agogo Bars that have strip dancers what.
No big deal.

Winner, Spider, etc.
Old 17-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
akabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakabane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Is this true???

Some Malaysian men in their '70s have been flocking to strip clubs in Betong, Thailand, to watch raunchy dances even as early as 3pm, reported Metro Ahad.

Betong is a town in southern Thailand, near the Malaysian border.

Such centres, which have been dubbed “naughty grandfather clubs”, are different from strip clubs in Hatyai or Bangkok as they allow customers to watch at close range and even touch the performers.

Most of such clubs, which offer striptease and pole dancing shows, were found to have up to 30 women performing at the same time.

A 71-year-old, known as Mat, said he went to Betong with his three friends at least twice a month.

Said Mr Mat from Perak: “There is no cover charge. You can just pay 100 Baht (S$4) for a glass of Coke and you can watch the show to your heart’s content.”

Source: The Star, Metro Ahad

The only recalled me in Betong is the Jockey Club. Jockey Club Next to Flamingo KTV or Opposite O Yes Club.

Seem now Betong is getting quite compare with last 2-3 years back. Most girl that i known is now working in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Seem the business market drop after the bombing incident last year.
Old 18-02-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabane View Post
Seem the business market drop after the bombing incident last year.
Correction! ...... the last bombing incident was only a few days ago.
Fortunately the Thais are smart this time and did not fall into the ambush by rushing to the 1st explosion which occurred around midnight.... instead they waited until daybreak before making their move and discovered the other IEDs.
Old 18-02-2015, 02:23 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Dun bother going to Betong / Golok areas now as there is no more happening places to have fun and the security personnel stationed there outnumber the visitors.
Old 18-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
nja_Assassin;12648003]Dun bother going to Betong / Golok areas now as there is no more happening places to have fun and the security personnel stationed there outnumber the visitors.
what are you talking about ? there is no bombing incident in Betong few days ago. and all the usual places are still there. and popular hotels are fully booked this CNY. and it is totally not true that security personnel is more than visitors. Msians, especially those staying in neighbouring States.
Old 18-02-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Can any bro advise is Harbin K TV still operating?
or any good one for China girls?
2 years never go already.
Miss Betong.
Happy New Year!
Old 18-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
what are you talking about ? there is no bombing incident in Betong few days ago. and all the usual places are still there. and popular hotels are fully booked this CNY. and it is totally not true that security personnel is more than visitors. Msians, especially those staying in neighbouring States.
Maybe you are not aware as the news did not report..... but go check with your contacts in the security services..... the incident was disseminated and TPI lookout messages for the suspects sent out.

The incident :- An explosion occurred at the power station...... a motorcycle parked next to it exploded around 11.45pm..... not very big and damage was minimal as the intent was to lure the security forces to the scene rather than cause damage. However the officer on duty refused to sent out his men in the darkness as he suspected it was a trap..... instead he mustered his forces and waited for daylight. At about 6.00am they proceeded to the scene of the explosion and on the approaching paths to the power station were IEDs found hidden nearby. They were able to spot these bombs in daylight but if they had responded that night..... many of them would have walked into the boobytraps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1