The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 16-07-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold
Re: Orchard Towers

To me Massage parlors still much safer than KTV as generally customers take showers and its a one to one situation, not big groups.

Both massage girl and customers supposed to wear mask throughout (in theory)but difficult to enforce 100% behind doors.

However the situation can be improved with example weekly swaps of the massage girls and allowing only registered staff to work
Old 16-07-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
samsunite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Well I like to state the obvious as well

how did you come to this conclusion? Logic? Facts/Statistics?

the ktv is a cluster.
how many massage clusters have you seen? by virtue of the fact that less people go to MPs, since it is not a mass activity, the chance of a cluster forming is more or less?
What is OT? KTV or massage?
So why are people talking about KTV cluster on a OT thread?
Its already a irrelevant statement. And people are using their smarts to infer that it is the same or similar.

The number stands at 62,852. How many were massage parlour clusters?
how many clusters happened that are dining and a ton of other senarios?
Is it obvious one is cleaner than another? from logic or statistics?
People taking off their masks and eating together. huge numbers gathering, sharing space, crowded places. No one knows if the utensils are clean, or the people serving you are not infected.

The ktvs were stopped for 1 year because of the case study from Hongkong.
You do not think that the government would have shut things down in all massages if they had the same statistics?

I am not pro massage or anti. I am pro facts. If clusters are found in many of any activity, it should be shut down. But we do not need self logic to help in creating fear mongering statements that is backed by nothing than personal logic
Agree bro. We need to look at the facts.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

I am not anti ML, anti FL nor anti KTV per se...and I am definitely not into fear mongering either...

But due to Covid and the nature of Covid and its never ending variants...all 3 of the above are definitely of a higher risk than normal public settings...don't need stats to back me up on this one, just plain and simple logic based on how Covid spreads...btw when I allude to ML I mean the hanky panky type where both parties remove masks at a minimum, I assume this is the common practice at OT?....same for KTV...

The p to p (unknown individuals) close direct contact is far greater...rate of vaccination(not sure?)... is the TT procedure being properly complied with ?...also those who get infected under these circumstances, how many would go get tested? How many would even know they are infected(asymptomatic)?...

Quote:
Well I like to state the obvious as well

how did you come to this conclusion? Logic? Facts/Statistics?

the ktv is a cluster.
how many massage clusters have you seen? by virtue of the fact that less people go to MPs, since it is not a mass activity, the chance of a cluster forming is more or less?
What is OT? KTV or massage?
So why are people talking about KTV cluster on a OT thread?
Its already a irrelevant statement. And people are using their smarts to infer that it is the same or similar.

The number stands at 62,852. How many were massage parlour clusters?
how many clusters happened that are dining and a ton of other senarios?
Is it obvious one is cleaner than another? from logic or statistics?
People taking off their masks and eating together. huge numbers gathering, sharing space, crowded places. No one knows if the utensils are clean, or the people serving you are not infected.

The ktvs were stopped for 1 year because of the case study from Hongkong.
You do not think that the government would have shut things down in all massages if they had the same statistics?

I am not pro massage or anti. I am pro facts. If clusters are found in many of any activity, it should be shut down. But we do not need self logic to help in creating fear mongering statements that is backed by nothing than personal logic
Old 16-07-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
mrnacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...f-5-2-15232846

Gg.

I'm not against all these vices but there's a fucking time for it and this covid time seriously isn't.
Old 16-07-2021, 06:25 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I am not anti ML, anti FL nor anti KTV per se...and I am definitely not into fear mongering either...

But due to Covid and the nature of Covid and its never ending variants...all 3 of the above are definitely of a higher risk than normal public settings...don't need stats to back me up on this one, just plain and simple logic based on how Covid spreads...btw when I allude to ML I mean the hanky panky type where both parties remove masks at a minimum, I assume this is the common practice at OT?....same for KTV...

The p to p (unknown individuals) close direct contact is far greater...rate of vaccination(not sure?)... is the TT procedure being properly complied with ?...also those who get infected under these circumstances, how many would go get tested? How many would even know they are infected(asymptomatic)?...
yes my point exactly, no stats, no facts, personal logic
you rightfully agreed you have no numbers
Its never useful to assume, and then bring in non related scenarios and I had hope to avoid this, because its pure speculation.

But let me indulge in your same logic,

there is no proof that 1. the ML is infected and you seem to claim that they all are. While there is no way to prove they are without test, there is no way to prove they are too.
that the number of people who do visit ML is much less= less exposure to a greater number of people.
You mean to say all the ML/FL are infected hence they pass to all clients? And the person at the shopping centres, food courts, gyms, where many people take off their masks and breathe heavily and eat are not infected?

again, my point, get the facts, and figures. How many cases are link to a small number of Massage visitations?
How is covid passed, in your own words, from one infected person to another. And some say its airborne. Exposure? Where are the big groups? The government has spent alot of time limiting groups, and small groups.

this is not a covid thread, so this is my last post on this. Since there is no facts, no stats, well no discussion of any quality can be achieved... lets continue to abide by the rules that the government has dictated.

Revert to the current measures, and current MOH information to form your conclusions. If it's a worry, the measures will come, we do not need people do not make things or measures up= Fear mongering
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 16-07-2021 at 06:39 PM.
Old 16-07-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Any updates of OT? Eating abalone is safer somehow.

Let the war begin.
Old 16-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Any updates of OT? Eating abalone is safer somehow.

Let the war begin.
maybe you can try Linda, since some bros have said she's good.

I didn't see her yesterday so no chance.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-07-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

I remember visiting one ML last year at level 1 all the way at corner near the barricaded back entrance. She got kena featured in Roaming Sin City video before, the black dress on at the end of his video.

Been years since I last chiong, so when I saw her cleavage, I buay tahan... suddenly kena possessed. It was near 10pm so she tried to seduce me ask to give me fast game one before they close. I was like ok lah sua letsgoooo! She charge me $70 for HJ + full nude with no massage, at that time I really brain spoil cannot think.

Go inside the room, when she took off her dress, I instant regret... Cheebye first time in long while go back OT straight kena seduced by OLD, SAGGY AUNTIE.... KAN!! Her tits big but holy moly the sagginess is on a whole new dimension... Lesson learned boys: a solid bra is a better magic trick than any of David Blaine's moves

She started giving HJ with oil and I must give credit when credit's due la... Really damn shiok... Her technique wonderful, even offered to help me suck when she see how much I enjoying. After a short while i buay tahan alr. I told her to slow down but she suddenly become deaf like The Quiet Place girl hahaha. Sumpah she 2x her speed somemore, I lowkey angry but I paralyzed la bobian....

After I explode, she quite shocked that I released so much so fast. My post-nut clarity suddenly hit me and I was quite disappointed that I spent $70 to get a HJ from an old milf.... Eventually that experience led me to this forum to improve on myself and repent for my mistake...

Looks: 5/10 (wear some black cloth mask cannot see)
Boobs: D or E but knn sag until almost touch the floor
HJ: 10/10 this kind is close eyes go get a wank and fuck off one hahaha

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk....
Old 16-07-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Anyone tried the lady with 2 knockers at the 4 level?
Old 16-07-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 11
kiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to all

common sense those who go for ML sure got go KTV, no need to hide one. be safe !
Old 16-07-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiange View Post
common sense those who go for ML sure got go KTV, no need to hide one. be safe !
What logic is this lol
Old 16-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Anyone tried the lady with 2 knockers at the 4 level?
Got any girls who have more or less than 2 knockers??
Old 16-07-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
maybe you can try Linda, since some bros have said she's good.

I didn't see her yesterday so no chance.
next on plate may be yuki. had tina previously n paris the day before. even paris say tangli’s boobs is double of theirs lol
Old 16-07-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiange View Post
could you please repost what u r trying to say?

in english?
Old 17-07-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Please do not misconstrue what I said...i never said all the ML/FLs are infected...

I also maintain that I am not fear mongering but basing my pov on pure simple logic based on current medical science( general consensus thus far seems to suggest p to p but even if it is aerosol the health protocols would help ameliorate this if adhered to strictly)...

If you or anyone else thinks that the risk of catching Covid with MLs (under hanky panky conditions)/FLs is less than in public settings where health protocols are strictly adhered to then good luck.

Hope everyone out there has been fully vaccinated unlike the vast majority of the current ktv cluster...if not please get vaccinated asap...

stay safe and wish you well

Quote:
yes my point exactly, no stats, no facts, personal logic
you rightfully agreed you have no numbers
Its never useful to assume, and then bring in non related scenarios and I had hope to avoid this, because its pure speculation.

But let me indulge in your same logic,

there is no proof that 1. the ML is infected and you seem to claim that they all are. While there is no way to prove they are without test, there is no way to prove they are too.
that the number of people who do visit ML is much less= less exposure to a greater number of people.
You mean to say all the ML/FL are infected hence they pass to all clients? And the person at the shopping centres, food courts, gyms, where many people take off their masks and breathe heavily and eat are not infected?

again, my point, get the facts, and figures. How many cases are link to a small number of Massage visitations?
How is covid passed, in your own words, from one infected person to another. And some say its airborne. Exposure? Where are the big groups? The government has spent alot of time limiting groups, and small groups.

this is not a covid thread, so this is my last post on this. Since there is no facts, no stats, well no discussion of any quality can be achieved... lets continue to abide by the rules that the government has dictated.

Revert to the current measures, and current MOH information to form your conclusions. If it's a worry, the measures will come, we do not need people do not make things or measures up= Fear mongering
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1