The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Jennie

Old 07-11-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
this should be stickied for the good of every bros.
Haha! Well said
Old 12-11-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dasda_dada is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
I believe its Silvotino Studio at Petain Rd
Anyone to recommend there?
Old 19-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasda_dada View Post
Anyone to recommend there?
If you like milf, then Tracy is quite hot.
Old 20-11-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone like meitaiwan? Heard many chio ones
Old 21-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Weibhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like mtw for 1 obvious reason, their back massage is damn good, I always think to come here if I have a very sore back, the SYT is just a plus point.
Old 22-11-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrygugubird View Post
Singapore complains covid economy no good but still many thick pocket eh. For those newbie asking what is mtw, its a just clean hair salon to wash and massage. Place is clean, but whether the person is clean is another thing. I can say is although the girls work there almost everyday, there is not their main source of income. Is just a platform to advertise themselves. You'll notice some come very late to work especially those ang pai one, shop open 1030am, they go work at 2-3pm. This is just a side income to them, main income of course is after work "business". They make tonnes, maybe can go 5 digit per month during good times. Dont ask how i know, you can go spend time and effort to find out yourself. Maths is pretty simple, see how many multiple branded bags earrings necklaces makeup etc that they have. Not to say all the latest expensive gadget they also have. This has yet include all the normal shopping they do frequently

If you are new timer, you can try book those ang pai one. First timer they will treat you very good one. Some will directly give you her number without you asking for it. This is when they try dig your profile, ask you where you stay (to see you stay big house or prime condo or not), ask how you go there (to dig what flashy car you have), what you work (to see you earn big money or not). Then they will identify whether you are a big fry or small fry to them. If you are small fry, sorry la you will be very back on their list, they might not entertain your booking next time unless they are very free. If you are big fry, then congrats, you are her target. She will treat you very good and sweet talk with you. Even the next time if you go book other girls, she will come over and sit beside you to sweet talk, touch touch you here and there somemore, or maybe also let you touch touch ahem. Got one time served by one ang pai, middle of the session she ask me change seat. I so curious, later on is to sit beside a guy which i believe is some big fry, then she keep sweet talk to him. All the conversation let me hear wtf.

So hor if you are just average income worker, good luck for you to impress them. Going there for hairwash is fine. If you going to try then all the best. I can say even you spend hundreds of dollar every week on visit+tips, is really nothing to them. They won't look up on it. They might earn much more than you too. But if you have thousands of dollar to spend on them every week then ok la you have the chance to date them out for meal, drink session and maybe get their legs open Again dont ask me how i know. Go test yourself if you have time and $$ to spare
Such a great post! Thanks bro.

But let's be honest here... There are two type of relationships:
1. Commercial based, and for this thousands of dollars per week opens a lot of opportunity whatever material girl we are talking about... Feeling still be commercial
2. Chemistry / feeling / love based, money just does not matter , and believe me, most girls has the need for this at one point
3. Yes... There are girls at the middle probably who go for the money but has the luxury to chose rich guy they like .

Good luck
Old 22-11-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrygugubird View Post
Go test yourself if you have time and $$ to spare
TLDR version
Old 22-11-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Got money keep la. Many ways to put ur money to good use. So many ppl in need of donation. Anyhow spend money like that, your ancestors also tulan. Money don’t grow on trees. If you drive Maserati, go look for professional girls where you can bring out la.
Old 24-11-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
the old BIG BOY lah
last time used to patronize there to look for Sally. but i've heard she moved to mtw now. good figure with a bubbly character.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
last time used to patronize there to look for Sally. but i've heard she moved to mtw now. good figure with a bubbly character.
Sally is the ex boss right? Looks old but sexy. Wear black bra and white tops
Old 26-11-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
Sally is the ex boss right? Looks old but sexy. Wear black bra and white tops
not sure if she was the ex boss of the petain shop. but since last year, she told me she is at MTW. Yah, could be 40s or mid 30s... but figure is good.
Old 28-11-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
not sure if she was the ex boss of the petain shop. but since last year, she told me she is at MTW. Yah, could be 40s or mid 30s... but figure is good.
Face and figure so so la. This type of ladies you won’t even turn your head to see them if you bump into them on the street. But they know how to capture the heart of guys. Meitaiwan is like the Stanford of hairdressing. If you are fucked up, cannot survive there one

Those who got no deep pockets only earn $10-15k a month can only be spares. Best to get those non Ang pais so you get better services
Old 28-11-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Face and figure so so la. This type of ladies you won’t even turn your head to see them if you bump into them on the street. But they know how to capture the heart of guys. Meitaiwan is like the Stanford of hairdressing. If you are fucked up, cannot survive there one

Those who got no deep pockets only earn $10-15k a month can only be spares. Best to get those non Ang pais so you get better services
Wow ‘only earn’ 10-15k. Lol
I wonder how many guys, or chiongsters in this aspect are above this cat.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Oldbie is Cool - loads of Potential

Any one know where Helen from L&D Spa went to?
Old 02-12-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbie View Post
Any one know where Helen from L&D Spa went to?
Best to ask the laoban lily. Maybe she post to other branch or left the company.

Now L&D alot of new blood. I don't like the new staffs. They very rough and not gentle at all. dig ear also fking pain knn. and they keep want push their package despite lily's policy of not pushing package.

Every visit they will ask" wah u so handsome la, want do facial addon, want do manicure addon etc"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1