The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post

(2) this one is Thai at boat quay. Graduated from the Thai academy (Shao Lin temple of juagen). Also let u try the tool…
teasing juagen
This one already bao by rich bros liao. Luckily before she became like this today, last time can do anything. Always ended with doggy not before enjoying the rest of her assets. But during JG, i say no no to her finger. Besides her, do u know anymore that is schooled like her in that bola academy? I did ever ask her but she said she's the only one (B4 CB period). Even receptionist also dunno.
Old 07-12-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don’t listen to those lazy fuck like Belle.. lol! Treat all of you like carrot head once her client based is massive. Those who dare to let you try your tool are those powerhouse 1

(1) I tried 1 that can juagen till your kidney is aching. Actually that 15 mins of torturing, really fired at her with huge cumshot. Sometimes damn naughty play pussy
(2) this one is Thai at boat quay. Graduated from the Thai academy (Shao Lin templeb of juagen). Also let u try the tool…

(3) An old timer in Toa Payoh then novena. Also got D cup tits
(4) An old timer in rochor. Thai trained also. Fucking kidney aching like shit when she is working on you. She said need to cum to finish the procedure
(5) Freaking horny milf with D cups. Juagen so so just her hdly with nuru gel will make you shout with huge orgasm

My version of juagen should have this kind of teasing teasing juagen
Brother can share your gems . Like to experience also.
Old 09-12-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to the 2 bros who pm me the contact but it is not what I looking for. I am looking for the juagen that goes to the back kind that can ease your back and kidney type. Hopefully can find from those bros who have such contact. Thanks in advance if there is any.
Old 09-12-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Thanks to the 2 bros who pm me the contact but it is not what I looking for. I am looking for the juagen that goes to the back kind that can ease your back and kidney type. Hopefully can find from those bros who have such contact. Thanks in advance if there is any.
I may have the contact..

She confirm can ease ur back.. as for kidney, you tell her to focus there or she will do more prostrate massage..internal and external..
Old 09-12-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
adli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share massage for urinary symptom?
I feel like there is still something left after complete urination/pee.
Can feel something coming out especially walk or move
Old 10-12-2021, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by adli View Post
Anyone can share massage for urinary symptom?
I feel like there is still something left after complete urination/pee.
Can feel something coming out especially walk or move
Might want to get a proper prostate exam?.. I mean by a doctor.
Old 10-12-2021, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
Ekaflanigiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
my personal experience and understanding of juagen is that it is supposed to be really painful at the start especially if you usually DIY at home because it pinches the nerve and push all those blood stuck in those areas down along unary tract towards your dick.

during the sesison, your dick will uncontrollably release liquid / precum due to the skills of the person doing juagen and at the end, the person should work her way to the root of your dick where the dick and balls meet and continue up to the tip of the dick.

by end of session, you should be fully erect and shoot out the most load you ever would. the orgasm from it would be mindblowing and the sex within the week after would be super good.
Hi can pm me contacts of any ML that does proper ones?
Old 10-12-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
chang2125 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
I may have the contact..

She confirm can ease ur back.. as for kidney, you tell her to focus there or she will do more prostrate massage..internal and external..
Can I have her contact too?
Old 10-12-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 23
jeremy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Don’t listen to those lazy fuck like Belle.. lol! Treat all of you like carrot head once her client based is massive. Those who dare to let you try your tool are those powerhouse 1

(1) I tried 1 that can juagen till your kidney is aching. Actually that 15 mins of torturing, really fired at her with huge cumshot. Sometimes damn naughty play pussy
(2) this one is Thai at boat quay. Graduated from the Thai academy (Shao Lin temple of juagen). Also let u try the tool…
(4) An old timer in rochor. Thai trained also. Fucking kidney aching like shit when she is working on you. She said need to cum to finish the procedure
(5) Freaking horny milf with D cups. Juagen so so just her hdly with nuru gel will make you shout with huge orgasm

Bro Cavenanng

Can pass contact for the real JG . 50s liow need to do some overhaul. Appreciated . Thks
Old 10-12-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bro cavemanng, can share contacts of your JG masters. I have tried 4 JG from various posts and they do not match your masters at (2)(3)(4)(5). I can skipped (1) coz I experienced twice and recovered. I looking more for regular maintenance for health reasons that all.
Old 11-12-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chang2125 View Post
Can I have her contact too?
Just sent bro..
open to share a gem who’s good at back and neck cracking, Juagen with teasing, prostrate massage and hot stone therapy. Also throw in free cupping
Old 11-12-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
sanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanyo123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Sent to all brothers who asked
Forgive me if I missed out any.
Cheers
Hi bro, can share ctc? Thanks!!
Old 11-12-2021, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
alessandronesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can share contacts please
Old 11-12-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ghoul135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just sent brothers, check ur inbox

I just came back from a session. Sometimes, it is not about the prettiest SYT but the effort that a ML puts in. Sincerity also counts.

Some of u may have heard of hot stone therapy and the price it costs. Some places selling at $78 ot $88. She is doing hot stone therapy for the prostrate area whereby the hot stones are left on your stomach, inner thigh and prostate area. If you want, she can also do prostrate care by inserting into your anus. And she then went ahead to do the usual juagen with all the hot stones on the acupoints. Not withstanding her backstepping is already cracking good. And for this hot stone therapy, she is not upselling in any manner.

I do believe that with her unique juagen, backstepping massage, and cupping thrown in, plus she never push for signing packages, this is really a gem not to miss.

Still missing the hot stone therapy as I used to do it but at some atas spa. Now, I do not need to break an arm or leg to do so.
Hi bro can share, thx in advance gam xia..
Old 11-12-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Hello. Never tried JG before. Any good recommendation. Okay to pain's if it helps. TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread