The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-10-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried Mandy from SLG previously?
She is de-list now but seems to be working from home now instead of a spa...
Old 03-10-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

After some tips given, I was hoping to see some improvement and visited her again. OMG, hard on once sensual start and the chemistry was up a notch. While there are still some improvements I was pleased and will definitely head back very soon again.
Nice. You make me want to revisit to assess her progress 😆
Old 03-10-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

After some tips given, I was hoping to see some improvement and visited her again. OMG, hard on once sensual start and the chemistry was up a notch. While there are still some improvements I was pleased and will definitely head back very soon again.
Nice one. Hows her figure like? Someone likened her body to Yu Er , and that's a pretty good yardstick.
Old 03-10-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

too long le. since phase 1
Old 03-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Nice. You make me want to revisit to assess her progress 😆
I like her attitude. Very hardworking and 'obedient'. I told her the usual flow of processes but I kind of mix it up to tell her to try various methods, like fingernails, catbath and check out responses and likes. What she did made me laugh. After the massage, she did a tongue catbath on my back, which was nice and new, and made me squirm, then she switched to fingernails, which I responded by saying no good, and she immediately switched back to catbath. I slowly turned around, and she did some catbath in front, and got me hard and turned on, then she stopped and went on to massage my hands, lol. I opened my eyes big big and stare at her then at my harden dick. She has combined what I told her with her previous flow, which is funny flow. I lightly knock her head and asked if she can settle this little bro here first, then do the hand massage. She gave a blur look, and lightly touch my harden precious and replied, ok ok settle this first. Steamy release, followed by hand and thighs massage after.

What she did was performing the exact step by step flow as I have explained it the first time, even with the mix up in varieties.

She is quite customer oriented. Fresh towels, tissue on towel, wet wipes, water, hug before you go, are all things I believe bros here feedback to her. Would not have notice this ML if not for Bro Blu's recommendation.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I like her attitude. Very hardworking and 'obedient'. I told her the usual flow of processes but I kind of mix it up to tell her to try various methods, like fingernails, catbath and check out responses and likes. What she did made me laugh. After the massage, she did a tongue catbath on my back, which was nice and new, and made me squirm, then she switched to fingernails, which I responded by saying no good, and she immediately switched back to catbath. I slowly turned around, and she did some catbath in front, and got me hard and turned on, then she stopped and went on to massage my hands, lol. I opened my eyes big big and stare at her then at my harden dick. She has combined what I told her with her previous flow, which is funny flow. I lightly knock her head and asked if she can settle this little bro here first, then do the hand massage. She gave a blur look, and lightly touch my harden precious and replied, ok ok settle this first. Steamy release, followed by hand and thighs massage after.

What she did was performing the exact step by step flow as I have explained it the first time, even with the mix up in varieties.

She is quite customer oriented. Fresh towels, tissue on towel, wet wipes, water, hug before you go, are all things I believe bros here feedback to her. Would not have notice this ML if not for Bro Blu's recommendation.
Glad she's making progress. She does have a good willing to learn attitude to start off with. Coupled with pleasant looks, she makes a decent offering.

Time to revisit.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!

LOL. I told her that after turn around, it's typically going into sensual, so very strange for her to go into hand massage. I see she still quite blur on the flow. I advised her to go learn the fingernail touch from her friend Xiao Yun/Cheng Zi.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nice one. Hows her figure like? Someone likened her body to Yu Er , and that's a pretty good yardstick.
Sure there're some people who dig the no tone and speed bumps type.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Sure there're some people who dig the no tone and speed bumps type.
You've visited? What's your take. PM if more appropriate. Thanks
Old 03-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You've visited? What's your take. PM if more appropriate. Thanks
No lah. Just using Yuer as reference.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Looking at the list of places SPF raided, it practically covered every known playground. Unless it is fake news (say, SPF listing them to inform industry players that they already know all the playgrounds as a scare tactic), it would be extremely difficult for future arrivals to find places to operate.
Not sure if it is the true situation.
I knew an ML from SLG and rtm her regularly. She actually came here on work visa as singer in HFJ but due to the CB her KTV was closed and she turned to being ML to survive. But she discovered being ML can earn so much more than being a singer! When her visa was expiring and she had to RTC..... she ask me to do her a favour..... REPORT HER TO THE POLICE !!

She wants to be caught so she can get a white card and extend her stay here to earn more money. I refused but I think she got some other guy to do it coz she was busted a few days later. Her ad was delisted from SLG and radio silence after her arrest. But she resurfaced 2 weeks later and relisted on SLG. I went back to her again and found out she has been given 6 months temporary pass.... which may be extended on appeal. She was so happy to be arrested and able to prolong her stay here. Another 6 months here means she can earn more than S$180K to bring back to China. It also meant I can have my regular session with her until her RTC and no need to source for new MLs.

So whenever I read the news about raids and xx ladies arrested..... I sometimes think how many of them were due to the "hard" work of the SPF and how many actually self snook by submitting info on themselves becoz they want to be caught.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 0
manahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanahara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
I knew an ML from SLG and rtm her regularly. She actually came here on work visa as singer in HFJ but due to the CB her KTV was closed and she turned to being ML to survive. But she discovered being ML can earn so much more than being a singer! When her visa was expiring and she had to RTC..... she ask me to do her a favour..... REPORT HER TO THE POLICE !!

She wants to be caught so she can get a white card and extend her stay here to earn more money. I refused but I think she got some other guy to do it coz she was busted a few days later. Her ad was delisted from SLG and radio silence after her arrest. But she resurfaced 2 weeks later and relisted on SLG. I went back to her again and found out she has been given 6 months temporary pass.... which may be extended on appeal. She was so happy to be arrested and able to prolong her stay here. Another 6 months here means she can earn more than S$180K to bring back to China. It also meant I can have my regular session with her until her RTC and no need to source for new MLs.

So whenever I read the news about raids and xx ladies arrested..... I sometimes think how many of them were due to the "hard" work of the SPF and how many actually self snook by submitting info on themselves becoz they want to be caught.

Huh? Like dat oso have ah? Interesting ..... 1st time I ever heard of this strategy.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
Huh? Like dat oso have ah? Interesting ..... 1st time I ever heard of this strategy.
This is not uncommon if the lady knows she doesn't want to come here ever again.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:

But she wouldn't able to return anymore after that. She will be probably be banned from entering.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Many of them want to be caught, and many of them do get caught as a result. But, not many of them get any extension on their stay. Depending if they had committed any other offence, other than providing sexual services, some of them are immediately deported, while some served a few weeks/months' jail time and are immediately deported thereafter. Those who get an extension on their stay are the snitches. They adopt the strategy of being a cooperative witness against either the agent, the webmaster or the house owner, and are used by the authorities in the prosecution of these people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1