The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

my humble fr for this lovely ml who i feel high gfe with. location quite discreet but maybe not too convenient for public transport? room is big and spacious, she was sweet throughout but i feel limited playability as shorts kept on during session. had good topics to chat about so overall would rtm, though at this price bit higher than norm. she seems young, slim and tall, not for boob lovers.
Old 28-03-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
2. I started painting and she tell me "you go ahead, I reply messages" and reach for hp and text away..no reaction whatsoever.

Really killjoy man. Suffice to say, no RTM
Wtf, this one jin power. lol

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-03-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post
I tried her twice and both times she was SN.... adamantly refused to remove her panties.
But she did allow light touching on outside of her boobs (no touching nips or zhut zhut) and cannot press either. I think because she afraid may damage her implant (looks soft and natural but is enhanced). The way she positioned herself no way to roam south either.

Anyway not a big deal to me whether she FN or SN as she is milf in her 40s liao and I not so keen to see old dried abalone.
I am only there to enjoy her bbbj.... one of the best available in the market at this moment.
Same exp but I remember touching of boobs is allows from this bbbj doc and I still got CIM from her too.
Old 28-03-2021, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booking for LN was surprisingly easy , sms , then add WC , dada and book for tmr ! Maybe I was damn lucky ! Will give a FR once I am done tmr. Meanwhile trying to up my regular baby from slg, got a feeling she’s open to fj hehe ...
Old 28-03-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Visited xiaoxiao recently after reading the MRs from 2 reputable contributors.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-xiaoxiao/

Pretty solid for me. Not going to write a MR since the 2 MRs more than described her services. Just wanted to add on that i appreciate the fact that she puts on YSL parfum. i think this is the one:

https://www.yslbeauty.co.uk/fragranc...L_size=50%20ml

smells awesome and sets the tone for a very comfortable worthwhile session

i'll be going to her regularly.

Bro kaixin 82,

(If it was my MR you read), I am glad you found it helpful and also had a great experience with Xiao Xiao. Upz you for having the “same taste”

Although it’s her first ML stint here, I noted she has the Changzhou DNA, similar to past and current high-level service providers who have the CZ link. I hope she maintains her superior customer service for all bros’ enjoyment.

Thanks to bros who upped me discreetly (you know who you are) for my earlier MR (#92075). To the anonymous person who zapped me with “How much she pay you?” – let me put it this way: my monthly income tax is probably greater than your monthly salary, I don’t need any ML to pay me; I just enjoy myself and share my experiences with the community, if that’s OK with you.
Old 28-03-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Booking for LN was surprisingly easy , sms , then add WC , dada and book for tmr ! Maybe I was damn lucky ! Will give a FR once I am done tmr. Meanwhile trying to up my regular baby from slg, got a feeling she’s open to fj hehe ...
Baby can FJ as long as you are willing to pay but some bros give her her quoted rate which is on the high side. Can bargain with her if you are a regular
Old 28-03-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
Baby can FJ as long as you are willing to pay but some bros give her her quoted rate which is on the high side. Can bargain with her if you are a regular
How much to fj her ? U tried bro ? Worth it ?
Old 28-03-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/sunflower-massage/

Visited Sunflower last week.

Location is very open. But got legit place to hide before can go in. Got security guard post, but my time din see any guard.a
Quite out of the way.

Massage is no massge. Press less than 5mins then catbath le.

Catbath is good. Skin super smooth. From whole body from neck till leg.

BBBJ is great. But when touch her boobs super hard. Only top is soft, only bottom part of boobs is hard.

When in 69 position, can paint her. No reaction like dead fish.

Sensual half way she tell me another bro is here early.
I tell her to inform the guy to wait, her face turn black abit.
Think is double booking.

Wont even think to RTM her.
Wa bro you haven't shoot she ask you zhao liao?
Old 28-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
i still trying to unlock boobfuck from her not sure if she provides it
Old 28-03-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

have been trying out some MPs recently, but non of the offer bbbj, mostly i only offer HJs.

so i decided to rtm sophia for the 3rd time for bbbj action. Lucky had an afternoon slot. I quickly wasted no time to headover. Since i been to too many MPs recently, all of them in MPs are no SN/FN and roaming, so sophia in lingerie was a plus for me.

She provided some massage, chatty and followed by BBBJ. It was as awesome as my previous sessions, as aggressive and fast.

like always, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 28-03-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by patch View Post
She quoted me 200 1 shot no bbbj or condom bj at all
Old 28-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some within 15min do hj liao wa lau
Old 28-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyin View Post
have been trying out some MPs recently, but non of the offer bbbj, mostly i only offer HJs.

so i decided to rtm sophia for the 3rd time for bbbj action. Lucky had an afternoon slot. I quickly wasted no time to headover. Since i been to too many MPs recently, all of them in MPs are no SN/FN and roaming, so sophia in lingerie was a plus for me.

She provided some massage, chatty and followed by BBBJ. It was as awesome as my previous sessions, as aggressive and fast.

like always, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Bro i agree her skill is great
Old 28-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone knows if xiao yu rtced? Cant find her ctc anymore on slg haven gotten the chance to try her��
Old 28-03-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simoncheng View Post

Anyway not a big deal to me whether she FN or SN as she is milf in her 40s liao and I not so keen to see old dried abalone.
I am only there to enjoy her bbbj.... one of the best available in the market at this moment.
You are 1 smart guy. I had her when she was still an FL and her abalone is black rimmed. Pale pinkish inside but the surrounding labia is blacken. Probably seasoned from too much overusage.
Clever move by her to remain covered up as I believe many guys will be turned off by the ugly sight of black pussy.
Still yet to revisit her after her switch to ML..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1