The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
SG guys too paiseh to reject. They rather tahan and forget than stand up up for basic rights. That's why they all know they can exploit this weakness with fake pictures, fake reviews, fake services, etc, etc and get away with it.
Is not so much of paiseh. Travel all the way there then add waiting time and urge to release. And if to rebook another ml, dun know can get respond anot, etc etc. Sometimes just dun want to go through the hassle.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://beautycastle.website/baby/

This baby is the best baby I screwed so far.

And her colleague is even better. Solid D cup.
You making me missed her bro lol
Old 04-04-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Remember, this is massage thread. For fj please post in Dome 2 or HC thread.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not a good thing. Lady knowing is one thing. The ah tiong okts is another.

Some years back, I had to "retire" a nick because it was severely compromised. If I wrote a bad FR on any girl, a man would call me almost immediately after and curse my mother, father and entire family. But that was then when okts were still based in Singapore. Now they are not, but providing too much information is still not a good thing.

So always use a chiong sim card/number, don't give out to much details that could identify you and basically be discreet.
Thanks for the tip bro, always learn something from your posts.

These days I don't post FRs until weeks after and try not to volunteer too much info. I got a throwaway sim for this as well.

I think I got lucky, nothing happened to me after my regular identified my nick but pays to be careful.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Thanks for the tip bro, always learn something from your posts.

I think I got lucky, nothing so extreme has happened to me after my regular identified me but pays to be careful still.
No needs thanks dude. We are all in this, and it's always about the getting the best value and safety for both customers and the girls. So whatever we learn we share.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:15 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post

You making me missed her bro lol
I miss the tar ma even more, although it cost me quite a lot. 60 + 150 + 150.

But worth it.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-04-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Remember, this is massage thread. For fj please post in Dome 2 or HC thread.
Agreed bro, honestly if the ml provides fj we shouldn’t discuss openly here.

Some bros never get offered but go into the session looking for it.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Anyone knows what happened to ba mei? She was one of my fav back in the day. Sensual to the max
Me too bro. I remember followed her to at least 3 locations she stayed at.
Heard from NX during her recent stint, BM was white-carded, so unlikely to come back.
Not sure how true is this.
BM also not responding to her WC.
Old 04-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
I miss the tar ma even more, although it cost me quite a lot. 60 + 150 + 150.

But worth it.
Can the fj discussion be on the other threads designed for it. Not this massage thread. Thanks.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can the fj discussion be on the other threads designed for it. Not this massage thread. Thanks.
Sorry bro, I did not discuss about it. I just gave a clear signal - If we can get FJ from a ML, we don't settle with a HJ. Life is short, we work hard, play hard and screw even harder.

Have 'gun' will travel, it's the road of a man.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://beautycastle.website/baby/

This baby is the best baby I screwed so far.

And her colleague is even better. Solid D cup.
To each his own, i miss baby herself.

Better not to talk about other if not being advertise in any of the site to prevent post from being removed.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry bro, I did not discuss about it. I just gave a clear signal - If we can get FJ from a ML, we don't settle with a HJ. Life is short, we work hard, play hard and screw even harder.

Have 'gun' will travel, it's the road of a man.
For FJ better not to post her and divert to dome 2 will be better.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-04-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Yeah thanks for the advice but just as well I keep changing numbers lol.. Don't really care what she thinks lol.. It's basically scamming.. But bopian also now covid not much choice to choose from.. We gotta make do with the best of the worst lol..
Just use a chiong number.
If you use your main hp number and you can be eaily identified by a google search, pls use a chiong phone. I .see alot of property agent use their main HP to contact the ML and once google search the number, your face and what company you work for is out, very very dangerous like that.
Old 04-04-2021, 12:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
If you’re like me a sucker for syt maybe you will like her.

The place she works at has another girl irrc
Upon your advise, I just tried her. She is quite young but definitely not a chio bu lor. If ML Aini I give her a 8/10, she can only get a 6 from me.

What bro ImBondJBond said is true, her massage, teasing and HJ is so so only, nothing to shout about. Some plus points for her is that she is polite, caring, soft spoken and very girl friend feeling.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 04-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Just use a chiong number.
If you use your main hp number and you can be eaily identified by a google search, pls use a chiong phone. I .see alot of property agent use their main HP to contact the ML and once google search the number, your face and what company you work for is out, very very dangerous like that.
Yup used prepaid sim to contact.. No worries
Good mah then want to rent room to use as chicken coop they can contact their agent customers 😂🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1