The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-09-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
For verified acct, should see something like below:
(**X) which is her verified name
https://imgur.com/a/sKxyizi
Oh I didn't know that.
Interesting
Old 28-09-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Didn’t know price has increased so much nowadays
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lucy-massage/
230 is damn expensive. I rather go for others.
Old 28-09-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Like you I've seen a lot and have also experienced genuine relationships with WL that carried on even after they RTC. We meet up and even travel together as couples. I've also always said that if a relationship starts with $... It will forever be based on nothing but $. However I'm also now at an age where I also acknowledge that times have changed. WL these days are not like they were 10 odd years ago. And if I have the money and willingness to trade that for what I want then so be it. After all, can't take $ to the grave. Just have to be clear about what you are giving and what you should be getting in return. Even if it's just an illusion. My 2 cents worth.
Same thoughts and similar experience bro. Managed to find a ML who gave me the same feeling about 10 yrs ago as most of the MLs nowadays are more money minded. I will say goodbye to her when her time is up and won't even bother to know how she treats her regular customers and i will still look for other MLs. Like what she posted in her wc moments...没关系是最好的关系
Old 28-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Didn’t know price has increased so much nowadays
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/lucy-massage/
Geylang lorong Red light district no open.

Currently some MP ganna raided.

That's PRC gal stay at home/hotel and $$$$ increased liao

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 28-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
This would have been discussed before but I look at the current crop, really hard to find one that is worth the $120 that many are charging now.. Majority SN + HJ. Yes SN + HJ existed all along, but these days the SN is really just pull down blouse a bit and let you touch touch a bit, but with a lot of restrictions, cannot do this, cannot do that. Rewind to 2-3 years ago this type sure kena neg reviews gao gao. I think even a couple of them who was listed as FN now list themselves as SN?

Also encountered a couple of them recently that ask for top-up for basically anything. One advertise BBBJ but never say CIM. If want CIM must have cap. Ok fine. But if want CIM with cap, need to top up. Another one tell me want to zhut must top up cos the boss say one hahaha wtf. Ridiculous.

Ok rant over. I'm going to focus on earning more money so that i can top up to zhut zhut!!
That's what I've been saying.. used to be $110 / 2 shots FN, but now its $120 / 1 shot SN and most demand $30 top up for 2 shots.. so it's actually $40 more* for less services..

But oh well, only reason we are in this state is because we have willing takers.. Been to many places, and only SG has this model of "HJ only" at such prices, no wonder all the China ML's want to flock here. In cities like HK, they at least have to provide BBBJ etc.
Old 28-09-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

And just to add on, these ML's are all connected to one another and keep closely in touch.. why would someone provide more services at the same price if their competitors are doing much less.

How many of you all have seen regulars returning, just to provide less services?

In the recent year, I've also seen ML's saying they only provide 90 mins package at $180 if you want 2 shots

Their mentality now is "Do less, earn more", which is the same as any job, especially if your clients are okay with it
Old 28-09-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

I see a number of them taking down their listings already, are they still working?
Old 28-09-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
I see a number of them taking down their listings already, are they still working?
If a ML removes her posting it's likely that she isn't taking new customers and only want to take regulars esp due to the high cases now..

Just be patient and wait for them to relist
Old 28-09-2021, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
Uni15 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just visited Xiao Xue. 1st time visiting a ML so my 1st MR to help some bros out

Looks: 9/10 I know it's subjective but I can dig this kind of look.

Boobs: 10/10 easily cuppable if you know what I mean

Location: honestly I can't rate this because I have no experience how to determine for bros. I'm a foot soldier and its quite easy for me to get there

Massage: 5/10 SN Vanilla

GFE: 9/10 perhaps is coz I dig her looks so I felt great

Used up the full hour. Pretty hygienic place and she's really sweet to talk to. Most likely will RTM but might want to try other MLs first
Old 28-09-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

Has anyone tried her red chair? wondering how it's like. not much info in the comments about what the red chair is for...

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/joyce-massage/
Old 28-09-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip2ku2 View Post
Review for SLG Baby
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

Location: 8/10. Standalone apartment. Near bus stop, ~10 min walk from MRT
Looks: 8/10 with plastic surgery. 85% like photo.
Boobs: 8/10. C enhanced, good to grab
Body: 8.5. Slim. Height 1.60m~1.65m I guess
Massage: 4/10: Like 5minutes? But GFE is good. fully clothes during massage but semi nude during sensual part and HJ
GFE: 8.5/10. good sensual, SN can zut zut/ auto roam during HJ. She lay beside and give HJ. Her eye contact during HJ is really shiok. No kissing/frenching though.
HJ: 9/10. really good with patterns not up and down. The oil make the pp hot so the HJ is really shiok. My HJ last around 10min

RTM : yes
She is one of those few who actually looks better in real life than photo …. And easier to chat with her accent …. Not too strong Chinese accent …
Old 28-09-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Anyone tried Kelly before? https://sglonelyguy-6.com/kelly-massage/

Saw that she used to advertise herself as Lily then suddenly change name and disappeared. Now back with a new identity.
Old 28-09-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Hey Commandos comrade!

Limpei going to take a break.

Now very high risk liao... Dont chiong as a hero.

Go any where also got high chance to tio covid..

Kindly be social responsible..

Dont be a commando covid!

Stay safe and play safe. Cheers!
Old 28-09-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
thank for sharing 😊 never u turn.
I tot give her chance.. mayb massage ok..in the end I regret.. should have u turn..
Old 28-09-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Almost wanted to try her when she's back at zion area.. Thought the FR might be true and at least looks accurate to pic.... but gut feel tells me not to try so i skipped her. never thought finally have her FR. thanks bro!
While in the hotel saw alot of gals. As some walk around. Some open door. Some take lift up with some bros. 90% the look all cannot. So be careful before u choose. I will not try this again. Really is a scam.. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1