The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckydevil View Post
It's really sad to see the current ML scene. Tried two girls recently with nice jugs but cannot zhut. I think either I not handsome enough or that No zhut-ing is the new norm.
gone are the days when ML/FL use their tits to suffocate us..
Old 31-10-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

Just wanted to give my side of this fr on this baby.

got alot of baby on the website until difficult to identify lol, tried her last week for her nuru. I would say she is a rtm for me (subjective, pls dont zap me lol)

Location: parking is challenging. Place is discreet. Hygenie wise, pretty ok, fresh towels, place is nice, 1 person staying. Looks wise, i would say she is pre-milf category? 28-31 age range, face is quite accurate to pics, the updated ones on the profile are accurate. For me, i find her pretty.

Tits wise, enhanced, and big maybe C/D. Nuru is okay, i nvr tried XE one or other better ones, i would say baby one is decent, the entire nuru lasted quite long for me, around 30mins of constant sliding up n down, grinding of pussy all over me. She is quite cautious to ensure that my little bro nvr touch her little sis. Her body is decent, slim and she is rather petite maybe 160 in height. Her pussy is shaven, looks delicious tbh, a hard worker in terms of nuru, teasing as much as she can.

She ask me how to improve after the deed, i would say for 160 is pretty steep. But worth a try if u r into it. I wouldnt mind going back again, maybe for massage this round.

I wont give scores, since it is subjective, but i will rate my overall experience, which would be a 8/10 bah, subjective. Those who follow my FRs, can roughly gauge my preferences haha
Old 31-10-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
chiongster16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychiongster16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Hate to call you out but it is obvious you are out to mislead others.

I tried her last week and it is not anywhere you describe in term of appearance.
She looks decent when fully clothed but on closer look, too much work has been done on her face + other body parts.

Look : 6.5/10 - Not well done in my opinion
Body : 6/10 Old and not well taken care. Skin is bad and fake tits
Services: 5/10 nothing to shout about and keep trying to upsell her Nuru.

Conclusion : Waste time , effort and $$
No RTM.

Agreed bro, baby is definitely over hyped in the looks and body department. Obviously work has been done on the boobs and face. Playability is very limited as well.

Better gems out there, no RTM for me too.
Old 31-10-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
WChestnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Decided commando 2 new syt after tempt by video

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/gina-massage/
Location: no mrt nearby, got car park (place is a abit dangerous imo)
Room: single bed with shower attached
Look: 8/10 same as photo mid-late 20s
Body: 7/10 abit too thin for my liking but natural C and got abit meat on butt.
Massage: nonexistent
HJ: 6/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Sensual 6/10  SN, cannot zhut/ paint quite vanilla
RMT: unlikely

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elva-massage/

Look: 8/10 same as photo, mid-late 20s
Body: 8/10 abit chubby but not fat, nice -C or d boob and ass.
Massage: same
Bbbj 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Sensual: 7.5/10 SN (before topup), a bit higher playability than Gina.
RMT: maybe

Overall standard gaylang vibe ah, hygiene is questionable. In and out 45min
Old 31-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:

I tried her last week and it is not anywhere you describe in term of appearance.
She looks decent when fully clothed but on closer look, too much work has been done on her face + other body parts.

No RTM.
Hey bro, I think everyone is entitled to their perspective, opinion and likes. Not sure why he is being called out as I thought his FR is actually quite general and rather objective. If we all have to abide by a certain groups' personal likings then it is not sharing of FR or YMMV but simply, i say visit who who.

If so, I also can call you out, because after my nuru visit, I visited her again and thought her attitude is superb, even on the second visit. I don't really find her face and body repulsive. I wouldn't say she is model looking type but her attitude, to me at least, supersedes some of the negative aspects. I love it when she sticks her face really close to me face to face as some MLs will either bury their head at your neck or bury it at your nipples. BUT THEN AGAIN YMMV. That's why I don't like to write too detailed or bros here may go in disappointed when they didn't get it. Maybe like what bro Kopiosteve commented, some bros really low standard.

I am not trying to push or be anybody's white knight here. Some look for perfection and money's worth, some look for the not so tangible stuffs. I do not eat lobster or abalone every single meal or day. I like variety. As I shared previously, the MRs here cannot even be standardised because we all are different individuals. Some like it fat, skinny, big boobs etc. Some look for chatty MLs, or MLs who can massage well etc, and it is never the same. Look for the ones closest to your type of liking and celebrate what has been shared. Of course some Fr may be a little exaggerated, just read and put the puzzle together and some of the basic bottom lines that you can or cannot accept and decide yourself. Sometimes the ML may just perform badly because you are simply a bad customer. And I hope we are not saying an MR is only worth putting it here if it is to put down an ML?

I cannot imagine if sglonely site has 50 exactly the same AnAn or XueEr...I will go kill myself and quit the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol bro... yep it's sibeh jialat now. Seems like another pandemic... everyone is suffering from very low standards and expectations. Every ML is a syt,  every ML is is super pretty and good, every FR is a glowing report.

Yes even a Singapore-hater, Lao guei bu FL convert can suddenly command top price for just a blow job and still lay out stringent restrictions.

Wonder who is getting screwed these days? Lol.

Good observation.  If a mid-40s pre-gilf can be a "gold standard" for comparison, even if she has nice boobs but nothing else... is very telling of the required low standards of the customers these days. 
Aiyo bro, honestly your standard also so so la...I have read some of your FR and visited the MLs and left disappointed many times. But YMMV so I never complain here. So cut some slack la..lol

I had ML that is kind of Angpai, BBBJ me, super effort etc but I just had problem finishing the deed. And I had ML that is SN, no mouth and got me horny as f*&k.

Ending on a good note and hopefully there are more peaceful sharing here, maybe I just share a short MR on another 2 MLs I just visited.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/si-si-massage/

I couldn't tell from the previous MRs of her if she is worth visiting but was really wanting to try some new cai, so visited her. Looks wise a little different from the ad, face not so smooth with braces, so do lower a little of your expectation, but her looks still ok with me. She is definitely all natural if you super mind and cannot stand any single inperfection. She is still yuki and young to me and could sense that in her vibes, very bubbly. Nice young body with light coloured nips. Pretty much a Xiao Mei Mei from my conversation with her. Massage so so and sensual gum me. She does have restrictions so if you are looking for FN, BBBJ hardcore type, skip pls. By the way, she is one of those that got me horny type lol. RTM Yes.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ting-ting-massage/

Compared to Si Si, Si Si is definitely more yuki. TT is not really SYT, my opinion only. However, likewise, looks ok with me, just that you look at ad, and hear some of the FR, so you naturally go with some expectations. I didn't get the shower with me service as she was distracted by the previous customer. Thanks to that bro because I was really looking forward to that. Massage so so, and sensual not too bad. She is quite accommodative so most bros will like. Likewise, bros who go for FN, BBBJ Hardcore, pls skip. BUT THEN AGAIN, YMMV. RTM maybe but likely yes.

To end off, inflation on the rise. Everything is going up in prices. So while we complain and blame it on the ML, look around you, and see if the same price fetches you the same products. Their rental is also going up, $5000 plus for month for a studio in GL??? And deposit is basically gone each time there is a single mistake, or they decided to move because of whistleblowers etc. I am happy for some of the local ML like CoCo who sticks to the same price and probably because rental is also lower compared to some of the newer MLs. I am not saying there are no bad MLs, so do call them out if they are really bad. Then again, deduced it yourself if that MR is real or just some agenda by individuals here.

Peace and I am waiting patiently for a returning ML to start work tomorrow.
Old 31-10-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3533 / Power: 13
number32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond reputenumber32 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited Momo

I find her quite cute in terms of looks and personality. Managed to break ice very easily. She’s super chatty.

Offered me simple massage, and followed by sensual, which I think it’s quite good. Her BBBJ is really something to try and she allowed CIM.

Anw she can do AR, but I didn’t take up the offer cos not my thing

Up me if you like my contributions. Thank you

Pm me if you need me to remove any pics.
Old 31-10-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Hey bro, I think everyone is entitled to their perspective, opinion and likes. Not sure why he is being called out as I thought his FR is actually quite general and rather objective. If we all have to abide by a certain groups' personal likings then it is not sharing of FR or YMMV but simply, i say visit who who.

If so, I also can call you out, because after my nuru visit, I visited her again and thought her attitude is superb, even on the second visit. I don't really find her face and body repulsive. I wouldn't say she is model looking type but her attitude, to me at least, supersedes some of the negative aspects. I love it when she sticks her face really close to me face to face as some MLs will either bury their head at your neck or bury it at your nipples. BUT THEN AGAIN YMMV. That's why I don't like to write too detailed or bros here may go in disappointed when they didn't get it. Maybe like what bro Kopiosteve commented, some bros really low standard.

I am not trying to push or be anybody's white knight here. Some look for perfection and money's worth, some look for the not so tangible stuffs. I do not eat lobster or abalone every single meal or day. I like variety. As I shared previously, the MRs here cannot even be standardised because we all are different individuals. Some like it fat, skinny, big boobs etc. Some look for chatty MLs, or MLs who can massage well etc, and it is never the same. Look for the ones closest to your type of liking and celebrate what has been shared. Of course some Fr may be a little exaggerated, just read and put the puzzle together and some of the basic bottom lines that you can or cannot accept and decide yourself. Sometimes the ML may just perform badly because you are simply a bad customer. And I hope we are not saying an MR is only worth putting it here if it is to put down an ML?

I cannot imagine if sglonely site has 50 exactly the same AnAn or XueEr...I will go kill myself and quit the scene.
you are definitely entitled to your opinion. I guess our perceived standards are very different and i am glad that we don't have to compete for the same girls.

Like i say before, there is no need to call out or defend a negative feedback unless you feel that it was make up and with malice. i was nothing against the WL, and getting a sub-positive feedback should be a part and parcel of their job. But for a man to defend a whore or to make up FR to gain favor (not referring to you) is probably a new low in this forum in such circumstances. Maybe he will refute others when they claimed the public toilet is dirty
Old 31-10-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Aiya, write long dissertation, argue so much for what, end of day: as I mentioned before, they're just all prostitutes. Get so uptight over them for what? Lol
Once again... lol
Old 31-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WChestnut View Post

Location: no mrt nearby, got car park (place is a abit dangerous imo)
Room: single bed with shower attached
Body: 7/10 abit too thin for my liking but natural C and got abit meat on butt.
Massage: nonexistent
Bbbj: 7/10
Sensual 6/10  SN, cannot zhut/ paint quite vanilla
RMT: unlikely

Body: 8/10 abit chubby but not fat, nice -C or d boob and ass.
Massage: same
Bbbj 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Sensual: 7.5/10 SN (before topup), a bit higher playability than Gina.
RMT: maybe

Overall standard gaylang vibe ah, hygiene is questionable. In and out 45min
upped you & pm u too
Old 31-10-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Once again... lol
This is afterall TCSS and nobody should take anything seriously. Banter and trolling should inject some sparks in this dying community
Old 31-10-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WChestnut View Post

Now mid to late 20s is considered syt? Lol.

Anyway,  fyi, both are advertised FLs as well
http://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4356
http://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4513
Old 31-10-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
INeedMassagePls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

No RTM.
I apologize if I misled anyone. My FR is really honest as I find her pretty. Believe that the photo provided is very accurate to the real person. You can judge if you like her appearance using the photo provided. Her body looks fine to me also.. and she is really nice to talk to during my session. No lies and I am not trying to push anyone to visit. This is my first MR so give some face.

Last edited by INeedMassagePls; 31-10-2021 at 07:34 PM. Reason: add quote
Old 31-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 10
WChestnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Anyway,  fyi, both are advertised FLs as well
http://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4356
http://impmm15.com/girl.php?id=4513

As long is not 30 and above not bad lah, got real syt intro bo
Old 31-10-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedMassagePls View Post
I apologize if I misled anyone. My FR is really honest as I find her pretty. Believe that the photo provided is very accurate to the real person. You can judge if you like her appearance using the photo provided. Her body looks fine to me also.. and she is really nice to talk to during my session. No lies and I am not trying to push anyone to visit. This is my first MR so give some face.
For Bros that are interested to visit this baby, whose face that went under the knife. Overall, looks liked the photos in the web. However what I dislike, is her body skin texture. Not smooth and lots of black marks all over her legs. Service doesn’t warrant the $160 for nuru. Though I didn’t try her nuru. A very superficial person that’s waiting for the next Robert.

Last edited by theelife; 31-10-2021 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 31-10-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
honestly can we just close 1 eye and move on. So much shit stirring going on here and MR/FRs already hard to come by. @AwesomeGuy also stopped posting already...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1