The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 03-12-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 20
FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Con't....I would usually give her a small $10/20 tip for her good service……

During my 4th or 5th session, as usual we were talking about nice places for food while she massaged me. I shared with her that I came across this western restaurant that has a nice ambience and they served very good food, in particular their steaks were awesome. I recommended for her to try when she's free.

Eva listened attentively and was very interested in what I had shared, she suddenly suggested that perhaps I could bring her there when I'm available. I thought she was just saying that out of courtesy without really meaning it and I said "Sure, it would be my pleasure to have dinner with you there, just let me know when you're free". With that I continued to lie face down for the massage.

To my surprise in about 5 mins later, Eva told me that she would be finishing work early the next day and asked would I be available. So quickly I confirmed the time with her and came the following evening to pick her up from the MP. I was there about 5mins early and parked my car at the nearby parking lot where I'm able to see the entrance of the MP. I messaged Eva to inform that I've arrived and where I’ve parked my car.

Shortly, I noticed the spa's door opened. My heart stopped….. Out came a gorgeous lady, dress in a bright red, body-hugging short dress that lands just above her knees and a matching pair of red heels. As Eva walked towards my car, her long silky hair were swaying in concert with her steps. I would not have imagine that she could look so different. Didn’t realized that she had such nice long satin-like hair as she would always tie them up at work.

As she came into my car and sat down, that mesmerising smile on her face melted my heart immediately. Suddenly, I felt like a teenager on a date again, thrilled and excited. We greeted each other, had an exchange of pleasantries and set off to the restaurant where I had a table reservation waiting….. (to be continued, sorry am going for a skye meeting now)

Last edited by FLover; 07-12-2021 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-12-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Faster finish Skype n continue k? I'm camping
Old 03-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Faster finish Skype n continue k? I'm camping
Will try bro, but doesn't seems promising at the moment. This customer is very demanding. Talking non-stop and wanted everything to be done asap. It's going to be a loooooong wkend
Old 03-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
davocet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro FLover, would love to read more
Old 05-12-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLover View Post
Will try bro, but doesn't seems promising at the moment. This customer is very demanding. Talking non-stop and wanted everything to be done asap. It's going to be a loooooong wkend
Please see to your customer's need first.

Once you settled then please continue your updates.
Old 05-12-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLover View Post
If your customer is your story fan here, he will know why no update this weekend.. haha
Old 06-12-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Hi Bros,

What a hectic weekend! Just got back from an early morning meeting. Will give my next installment before going for the afternoon meeting.

....an exchange of pleasantries and set off to the restaurant where I had a table reservation waiting…..

The restaurant wasn’t far from her workplace and I have catered amble time for the rush hour traffic. So we took a nice slow drive there. Along the way, we chatted happily and I was sharing with Eva all the various dishes and the chef’s specialties that we could try at the restaurant. At that moment, we felt so hungry that it seemed we could both ate a cow!

We reached the restaurant at about 7pm, right on the dot of my reservation timing. It was rather quite that night as it was in the middle of the week, only an elderly couple seated near the entrance. The waiter led us to our table. I have requested for it at a nice cozy corner where we would have much privacy. The restaurant was tastefully decorated and comfortably dimmed. I could hear soft smoothing music in the background and there was a lighted candle on our table.

I could see that Eva was rather excited and she had sparkles in her eyes. She whispered to me that she don’t usually have opportunity to dine at such nice restaurants and thanked me for bringing her here. I told her that it was my honor to have the company of such a gorgeous lady and I should be the one thanking her instead. On hearing that, Eva giggled and smiled like a shy teenage schoolgirl.

The waiter came to take our orders, I had Seafood Aglio Olio while Eva had a nice piece of medium rare sirloin steak. I ordered a Chardonnay for myself and a glass of Shiraz for Eva to pair with her sirloin. For deserts, I asked for a piece of tiramisu while I recommended the Crčme Brűlée to Eva.

Dinner was really enjoyable, we had our mains, sipped our wines, ate our deserts, chatted softly and laughed heartily. I could see that Eva was a bit tipsy, her face was a tad red by the time we finished our meal. I suggested to her that perhaps we could go to get some fresh air and she readily agreed….. (to be continued)

Last edited by FLover; 07-12-2021 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-12-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
ShuttleMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, look forward to next one
Old 07-12-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice update, cheers!
Old 07-12-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Hi Bros,

Just finished my morning meeting. Took the opportunity to pen down the next bit that I could recall.

......I suggested to her that perhaps we could go to get some fresh air and she readily agreed…..

I settled the bill while Eva went to the ladies to freshen herself. It didn’t take long before she was done and together we headed back to the car. I decided to bring Eva to Labrador Park as it was a very tranquil and relaxing place by the sea. The park was quiet when we reached there, not many people on a weeknight. There were only a small group of guys at the far end jetty enjoying their fishing hobbies. We took a slow stroll by the sea to enjoy the breeze. Couldn’t really remember what was our conservation about but I knew that Eva was still a bit tipsy and she was leaning on me and holding on to my arm as we walked. I could feel her breast (or Bra to be more precise) against my arm as she pressed her body against mine….. A short intermission here…..

(Eva’s Breasts were on the smaller end of the alphabet scale, at most somewhere between A and B cup as I’ve learnt at a later stage. On consolation, her nipples were small and cute, they were light brownish-pink in colour and I had many enjoyable occasions playing and sucking them. I recalled that I would lick them in a circular motion and gave them the occasional tongue flicks. The move would usually be enough to give Eva a clear indication that a great session of sex was about to commence.)

Back to the story…… We looked out into the sea and enjoyed the sparkling lights that came from the ships and the island afar. As we stroll along, we reached one of rest shelter, Eva suggested that to take a rest there as she was still a bit high from the alcohol. As I’ve mentioned earlier, it was a weeknight and there weren’t many people at the park. The shelter we stopped at was at the middle of the park, pretty much surrounded by plants so we had quite a bit of privacy there. (I suppose some of the bros here would probably know which one I was referring to) ….. (to be continued)

Last edited by FLover; 07-12-2021 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Surprisingly, my meeting finished a bit early today. So I shall continue with the next bit.

....(I suppose some of the bros here would probably know which one I was referring to) …..

As I sat on the bench, jokingly I patted my lap and suggested to Eva for her to sit there so that she would not dirty her nice red dress. Again, I was surprised that without any reservation, Eva came and sat on my laps and placed her left arm around my neck. I could smell scent of the perfume on her. It was Miss Dior if I remembered correctly (or that was what she told me).

I moved my nose closer towards Eva and took another deep breath. I told Eva that she smelled marvellous. Eva giggled and said that I was a bad boy and I was bullying her (by that I took it that she meant I was taking advantage of her). In response, I cheekily replied that it was actually all her fault. I told her that I couldn’t help it when she was so pretty and attractive and I’ve lost all means of self-control. Again, Eva laughed and leaned her head towards mine.

I sensed that the timing was perfect now. I continued to plant soft kisses and slowly blew my breath on her neck. My right hand was holding on to Eva’s butt while my left palm was softly stroking her silk-smooth thighs (at this point, my hands were just at the part above her knees). I could sense that she was really enjoying it as her hands were now holding on to me tightly and her fingers furiously running thru my hair. By then, our conversation had reduced to merely soft whispers. Eva was repeatedly saying she felt so good, so good!

It was at that moment that we engaged in our first kiss. I closed my mouth over hers, slowly my tongue was engulfing hers while my hands continued to roam her body. I remembered it was a really slow long kiss. Her lips were moist and soft, her tongue was soft and sweet. I just couldn’t get enough of it. Our “tongue fight” was truly fantastic and much bodily fluids were exchanged during the process ….. (to be continued)
Old 07-12-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
Drachom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates bro, please keep coming!
Old 08-12-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Hmm... Not sure how the more experience Bros feel, but I find it consuming much time and effort to pen down some of these past encounters.

It's not so easy to re-assemble all those memory pieces together in the correct sequence of occurrence,... trying to recall some of the details of the occasions that happened quite a while ago,.... finding the right words and/or expressions to convey what I wanted to say..... or to correctly describe/ reflect the scenes, images and moods of the recollections in my mind.....

It'll be interesting to hear from Bros here if you've similar experience or views. Doesn't seems interesting to have a monologue all by myself
Old 09-12-2021, 08:50 AM
Samster

Well, it seems that nobody had similar experience so perhaps I'm the only one feeling it. Anyway, carry on with my sharing.

.....Our “tongue fight” was truly fantastic and much bodily fluids were exchanged during the process ….. (to be continued)

As Eva was sitting on my lap. With the passionate kissing and my hands roaming all over her body, her short dress had pretty much raised up above her knees (due to my stroking of her thighs perhaps) where I could easily slip my hand between her legs and up to her “golden triangle”.

Eva’s inner thighs were very smooth and fair. As I inched my fingers inwards, she subtly spread her legs apart to facilitate my moves. In no time, my fingers were feeling her lovely crotch area. As I looked down, I saw a matching pair of red lace panties. What a wonderful sight indeed!

It was one of those small, soft-touch and sexy panties. I could feel that it was already wet at the crotch. Moving my fingers on the outside of her panties, I was able to locate her clitoris and began rubbing it in a circular motion.

Eva let out multiple soft moans as I put my fingers to work. I could feel her body trembled, swaying back and forth in sync with my moves. This went on for quite some time and I began to think that I could proceed even further. With Eva’s help, I removed her panties effortlessly. Now that her panties was out of the way, I had a clear view of her love hole.

Eva’s pussy was cleanly shaven. From my viewing angle, her vulva looked extremely inviting. It was certainly very smooth to the touch. I could clearly see that her cunt juice was flowing onto her thighs, down towards her buttock and to some extent onto my pants. I continued kissing Eva and at the same time, slowly inserted one of my fingers into her vagina to finger-fucked her.

I started off my finger by circling at the entrance of her vagina, ensuring that it was well lubricated by her love juice before it went in further. Slowly, I pushed it inwards by an inch, up to the point where I could feel her engorged G-spot. Applying just enough strength, I rubbed my finger in a “come here” motion and took my time to slowly “attack” the G-spot….. (to be continued)
Old 09-12-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Hi all ,

Just to share some and also to seek some brothers idea .

Chatted up a girl that just finished school and out working about 18 near 19 .
Girl next door but very introvert . Never expect to get her as her age quite a gap with me .
Mummy’s girl and not someone I expect to give in . But well within the week of chat
Things got close and below happens .

Cut story short , chit chat for a week and got her to my place .
Early morning 8am started to have intimacy . She is all new to this except hj with her ex. Things were fun , small bushy virgin pussy .

Both fun and frustration starts here. Press both her thigh down in missionary trying to go in with lube. Tight , really tight. But she seems worried and anxious about losing V, every time I try push , she straighten her leg due to anxiousness and pain.

So the rubbing And slight pushing in took a while x she got more wet of cos , but when comes to penetration , the above leg straightening things happen again.
So it got abit “sian” for me , instead I asked her to hold her legs herself which I took the chance to go in . Well got better half way in.
Well my first virgin girl fuck , was expecting blood but did not happen . Lol
But to my surprise , when I wipe it with tissue , there was blood , so I guess TV was real .

Anyway will try again next week.
Any bro can let me know how to deal with this leg straightened issues ?
The relax way etc al tried.

Thanks

Last edited by Beachsea; 09-12-2021 at 10:12 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1