The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Also nice to see Greenwood back and assisting, plus valuable minutes for Elanga.
How abt the energetic Lingard who hv been scoring a lot of goals for them, where was he ??...he wasn't even a member of the whole team, didn't even see him on the bench this time round ...why they so bad to freeze him n leave him out in the cold ???..wat has he done wrong to them ???....sigh...any bros here care to enlighten ??

The management n the manager will pay for ignoring him when he joins another team like West Ham where he was previously on loan there n score many goals against them in the future....teach them a lesson for ignoring n mistreating good n loyal servants

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-12-2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old 06-12-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky win from an unlikely scorer. Could have been a draw if Palace were a lot more sharper.

The first half was scintillating.....but always lack that killer instinct.

Can see Rangnick wasn't too happy with the performance. He probably knew he had much much work to do.
McKenna probably had a more busy day answering queries from his new boss .

Still 3 points in the bag....that is the most important.

P.S. Oh dear, I couldn't recognize Patrick Vieira...lol.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-12-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
How abt the energetic Lingard who hv been scoring a lot of goals for them, where was he ??....
Lingard and Martial both injured in training.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 06-12-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
I like the way how they press the opp player… but BF doesn’t seem to be playing tat gd today… hopefully second half will be better
This guy doesn't seem to be good every day...depends on who is the opposition...if the opposition is a tough nut to crack, he gets very moody n play badly...he siao siao one

Old 06-12-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lingard and Martial both injured in training.
Thks imom for the info

Old 06-12-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First half an hour was the most dominant display by Utd in recent memory. Guess they don't have the stamina to sustain it for 90 mins just yet, as they faded for the rest of the match. Still managed to keep control for the most part and still retained above 60% possession. Most importantly, a clean sheet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Lucky win from an unlikely scorer. Could have been a draw if Palace were a lot more sharper.

to add on:
- CR7 had quite a handful of half-chances, he could have scored if the final pass to him/his footwork was better

- dalot played well and was more threatening down his flank, looks like AWB will lose his place if he doesn't improve

- mctom and fred are prone to making poor passes, such errors will result in a goal by a top-6 club

- man u are still vulnerable to set pieces, the players switched off and almost conceded before fred's goal

- player management, how will rangnick rotate CR7? asking a 36yo player to do high intensity pressing every match is not realistic as he may take more time to recover than the younger players

- in the short term, rangnick will have to focus on maintaining control/tempo and improving the defensive aspects of the game. long term wise, become good enough to challenge for the title. the appointment of rangnick is better late than never

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 07-12-2021, 07:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 07-12-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Expect wholesale changes to the first 11 against Palace by Rangnick, as we have already qualified top of the group. Henderson, Bailly, Wan-Bissaka, Van De Beek, Matic and Greenwood should start. May also see Mata, Elanga and maybe even Mengi. Plus Martial if he has recovered. Think Lingard is still out, if not he probably would have started.

This team might find it tough against a Young Boys team fighting for Europa qualification. Suspect might be a draw, but I shall be optimistic again.

Manchester United 2 : 1 Young Boys

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-12-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Expect wholesale changes to the first 11 against Palace by Rangnick, as we have already qualified top of the group. Henderson, Bailly, Wan-Bissaka, Van De Beek, Matic and Greenwood should start. May also see Mata, Elanga and maybe even Mengi. Plus Martial if he has recovered. Think Lingard is still out, if not he probably would have started.

This team might find it tough against a Young Boys team fighting for Europa qualification. Suspect might be a draw, but I shall be optimistic again.

Manchester United 2 : 1 Young Boys
Wat happens if they lose...can they still qualify for the last 16 ???...if Rangnick field a strong team they can defeat Young Boys with at least the abv scoreline ...but if they field a rojak team of good n bad players then think no chance to win...draw at most

Old 07-12-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat happens if they lose...can they still qualify for the last 16 ???...
We can lose 0-10, and we will still be top of Group F.

Villarreal need to win to get level on points with us. The tie-breaker is then the head-to-head points between the two teams. In our two matches with Villarreal, we have 6 points, they have 0. Beat them twice.

Group F basically only 2nd and 3rd place to be decided.

From UEFA documents:

"Article 17 Equality of points – group stage

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied in the order given to determine their rankings:

a. higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;

b. superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;

c. higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;

d. if, after having applied criteria a) to c), teams still have an equal ranking, criteria a) to c) are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the remaining teams to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria e) to k) apply in the order given to the two or more teams still equal;

e. superior goal difference in all group matches;

f. higher number of goals scored in all group matches;

g. higher number of away goals scored in all group matches;

h. higher number of wins in all group matches;

i. higher number of away wins in all group matches;

j. lower disciplinary points total based only on yellow and red cards received by players and team officials in all group matches (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);

k. higher club coefficient (see Annex D)."

Old 07-12-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23825 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Will we get to see Phil Jones play against Young Boys?

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 07-12-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23825 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

See whether Rangnick will give promising u23 academy defenders Alvarro Fernandez and Marc Jurado, both signed from Real Madrid and Barcelona a chance onot soon.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 08-12-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
We can lose 0-10, and we will still be top of Group F.

Villarreal need to win to get level on points with us. The tie-breaker is then the head-to-head points between the two teams. In our two matches with Villarreal, we have 6 points, they have 0. Beat them twice.

Group F basically only 2nd and 3rd place to be decided.

From UEFA documents:

"Article 17 Equality of points – group stage

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the following criteria are applied in the order given to determine their rankings:

a. higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question;

b. superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question;

c. higher number of goals scored in the group matches played among the teams in question;

d. if, after having applied criteria a) to c), teams still have an equal ranking, criteria a) to c) are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the remaining teams to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria e) to k) apply in the order given to the two or more teams still equal;

e. superior goal difference in all group matches;

f. higher number of goals scored in all group matches;

g. higher number of away goals scored in all group matches;

h. higher number of wins in all group matches;

i. higher number of away wins in all group matches;

j. lower disciplinary points total based only on yellow and red cards received by players and team officials in all group matches (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);

k. higher club coefficient (see Annex D)."
Wow imom !...thanks for such a detailed info

Old 08-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Will we get to see Phil Jones play against Young Boys?
Dunno leh...see wats their decision 1st

Old 08-12-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
See whether Rangnick will give promising u23 academy defenders Alvarro Fernandez and Marc Jurado, both signed from Real Madrid and Barcelona a chance onot soon.
Ok, let's see

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1