The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 19-11-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
reganre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
I did a search lol both in same block
Bro can dm? lol
Old 22-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Walk pass Kovan recently. Blk 20* near NTUC got new shop Starry but massage an hour $56 a bit ex. Suspect this is related to original one near the famous nasi lemak. Those who do not know, Starry is clean but only have a bit of teasing at most.
Old 23-11-2021, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Walk pass Kovan recently. Blk 20* near NTUC got new shop Starry but massage an hour $56 a bit ex. Suspect this is related to original one near the famous nasi lemak. Those who do not know, Starry is clean but only have a bit of teasing at most.
is related. i saw the big discount 50 per cent.....but is open concept hence i just walk away.....maybe for those who enjoy foot massage can comsider.
Old 25-11-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!

I remember Starry had a M'sia ML, she is very chatty type and nice slim figure. Can't recall her name and lost her ctc..sadly..
Old 26-11-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried the new massage shop with green sign opposite USSC i think the building called Sapzio or something. I added a ML who looks cute but didnt try as I left because she didn’t reply in time. Only after i left like 1-2 hours later then reply me.

Want to know any anyone tired. Dont want to waste time if lousy.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Anyone tried the new massage shop with green sign opposite USSC i think the building called Sapzio or something. I added a ML who looks cute but didnt try as I left because she didn’t reply in time. Only after i left like 1-2 hours later then reply me.

Want to know any anyone tired. Dont want to waste time if lousy.
Bro, I think u should post this under USSC thread, better chance to have it answered. This thread talk abiut Kovan.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
boredinuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can share location? thank you 1000 times
Old 27-11-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Yah that one beside nasi lemak nothing one.
Soft massage and no gq
They said if provide then boss deduct 1 month salary and report them lol
This kind of shop must wait until business bad then the boss mentality starts to change
They getting all the riches from stars of kovan condo there, business very good.
Old 27-11-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Sounds good bro.. can dm share with me the location and pricelist thank you!!
please dm location. thx
Old 28-11-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Yah that one beside nasi lemak nothing one.
Soft massage and no gq
They said if provide then boss deduct 1 month salary and report them lol
This kind of shop must wait until business bad then the boss mentality starts to change
They getting all the riches from stars of kovan condo there, business very good.
I visited this one before covid and got the ml contact. In the shop really no GQ allowed and the ML was complaining about the low pay. A few months later she quitted and got ready to RTC. I managed to get her to go to a hotel and had some fun. She has very solid massage skill though. Really good strength.
Old 28-11-2021, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
jerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to alljerkyrock is a name known to all

So to summaries. No more playground in kovan I guess
Old 29-11-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!kitzzai is one of the Best!

Bros, the minah place in kovan kenal raid? Call and WhatsApp seem no longer avail. Anybody know Abt it?
Old 29-11-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyrock View Post
So to summaries. No more playground in kovan I guess
Yes it's unfortunate this area only the prostate joints survive. Used to have 1 or 2 potential like former B&I/Erica, but think they became too hiong, then kenna closed, now the place is an enrichment education centre for kids.

Best to venture further to USSC or Boon Keng onwards to get your fix.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
stage30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any 24 hours or late night recommended massage in kovan?
Old 04-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lollipo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if anyone is thinking about going to spa Ro***e, can forget it. went 3 out of 4 times left traumatised. massage was nonexistent. the only good massage i got was from A**a, but she left for the time being. Y*k* massage is 3/10. S*r* is 5/10. S*r* no gq, Y*k* hj is mechanical.

the boss of this shop really need to qc their massage standard especially if charging such price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1