The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/qianqian-massage/

First visit. Nice interesting location with apt that's discreet and only car friendly.

Actual person is far from the impression given by the photos above despite me asking her to be without make up. So not model sexy pretty. Manage any disappointment please. I go in with zero expectations in this department. But not landmine.

No syt. Plump. More milfy. Body assets not great. SN.

Nice patient lady though and gave sensual below, a competent massage, decent CBJ and rather good HJ style sitting on one thigh near brother. Gives feeling of being trapped and pumped. Consider this the reverse of my fav deep FJ position. Limited kissing.

If you want a good release, vanilla style, she's good enough because she knows how to HJ well compared to others in my opinion. By good release, it means you are still in a buzzy state an hour later. Dmg is thus reasonable.

RTM: not really as there are others to try tho I enjoyed her company and personality. Hard to find everything in one person to be realistic for this damage but of course there are worst at greater damages.

Can go further with her for comprehensive I feel. She can be that type that performs well if she wants to. I mean not always those sexy pretty ones are the ones who can produce spiced heavy flavors with you. C, MM, and M are not girls you describe as tall pretty sexy boobsy, leggy sex bombs. So she's closer to the MM body type. But then MM and M are in that kind of dark ambience, C's better and more acceptable. If these operate in proper apt and bedrooms over an hour, I would be happy to accept slightly more damages for the experiences with them.

YMMV.
Upped u for your comprehensive FR! 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-11-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowo75 View Post
My honest review… 乐乐
Room: not curtain type… door closed. Not too clean for me.
Service: No chemistry, but hard working
Look: 6 average
Will not returned… cos no chemistry lol
Bro, try not to indicate location … yours is too obvious. Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-11-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Upped u for your comprehensive FR! 😉
Bro, thanks much.
Old 06-11-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wowo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry… noted.
Old 06-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Bro @TheSuperShinobi, does this pretty girl have a linked page for reviews and damage?
I run through and manage to get her ads. Pics should have some PS.
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-xiao-xi/

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-11-2021, 09:13 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
小西 (88699230)

https:// 4 n i 5 2 -10.net/model/xiao-xi-3215/
Just make a post. Here the link.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 06-11-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

- Deleted. -

Last edited by bondage; 07-11-2021 at 07:50 AM.
Old 07-11-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
乐乐 (WeChat: xixi-9484824)

full services end to end included FJ

she has A cup so dont expect boobs .

but her services and BBBJ is great
Had a pleasant and unforgettable encounter.

Looks similar to photos except her eyes are not as big. Room is dimly lit.

First session takes awhile to warm up. After shower, would only allow light frenching and she quickly proceed to bbbj and acrobatic blowjob upside down. Once action starts and once she gets high and wet, she let her guard down that's when I proceed to french her like no tomorrow. At the end of session she was wet and wasted and allow me to touch and lightly finger her wet pussy to show that she appreciate the orgasmic session.

Told her I wanted some more and agree for 2nd session, which was wilder than the first. This time she allows deep frenching right from the start then I proceed to DATY, this time licking and teasing with my tongue for a good 10 mins. Even after she cums can still withstand further tongue lashing on her pussy up to a point where her whole body shook vigorously. Proceed to bbbj and this time she get in cowgirl position for a few hard pounding. Then I went on top of her in missionary and this time, the combination of her twitching face, her fingers switching between gripping my back to buttocks tightly to flailing around helplessly, and her quick panting for breath made me so hard that I pounded even harder and exchanged fierce tongue fights and buried my mouth and tongue deep into hers and her panting became louder and finger gripped harder on my back. I finally let it all out after which she lay motionless catching her breath. Said she never orgasm as hard and as many times in 1 session before.

As other Bros mentioned, she has sensitive small breast and would avoid allowing me to play with them more or suckle on them, so for those who are breast lovers should avoid.
Old 07-11-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
小西 (88699230)

https:// 4 n i 5 2 -10.net/model/xiao-xi-3215/
Thanks bro!!!
You the best!!!
Old 07-11-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I run through and manage to get her ads. Pics should have some PS.
Thank you Thank you!!
Just reviewed.... many say massage is good, but no mention of full service.
I guess this is one of the cases where you have to be regular and familiar before the GQ gets popped...

Last edited by antartica; 07-11-2021 at 03:32 PM.
Old 07-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
文文 (84022603)

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/wen-wen-massage/

Visited twice. Same as pics. Posted a FR in the massage thread recently
Old 07-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Thank you Thank you!!
Just reviewed.... many say massage is good, but no mention of full service.
I guess this is one of the cases where you have to be regular and familiar before the GQ gets popped...
Sometime must have regular who try before then recommand then will have and some time must have gal recommand too. Luck play a part too.

Old 07-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Sometime must have regular who try before then recommand then will have and some time must have gal recommand too. Luck play a part too.
Of course... I fully understand.
Have had a little luck in the past with RTF with Thai girls and some return service was to the moon and back while others was like... why did you even come back??? HAHAHA

Ok... maybe a little sensitive Q to the experts here, are there any girls now who are willing to do AJ?
Please ignore if not your cup of tea... Sorry if the Q offends some and Thanks if there is any info...
Old 07-11-2021, 08:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Of course... I fully understand.
Have had a little luck in the past with RTF with Thai girls and some return service was to the moon and back while others was like... why did you even come back??? HAHAHA

Ok... maybe a little sensitive Q to the experts here, are there any girls now who are willing to do AJ?
Please ignore if not your cup of tea... Sorry if the Q offends some and Thanks if there is any info...
Is ok. You are into that. Paiseh don't have.

Old 07-11-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even during the GL days this services is super rare. In my 20 over years of chionging think only heard less then 10 and tried 1 PRC (offer by her) when they first become legal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1