The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kungfufucker

Old 10-05-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

Not at Mohd Sultan but along River Valley road. U can see them easily. And there are also threads on them!
Old 12-05-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 16
blackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to all

3 Spas in the area, For**** Y**, Cr*** and Pal*** Spa are all under the same boss.
Old 27-06-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone have any review on Foreveryouspa.com located at 234 River Valley Road, Singapore 238292?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 28-06-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: Anyone recommend MP around Mohd Sultan Road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie19 View Post
3 Spas in the area, For**** Y**, Cr*** and Pal*** Spa are all under the same boss.
Really!? Before this pandemic I went for a massage in one of these three spas. After the session I asked the massage girl about the owner. She took me to a massage room. A petite young pretty PRC girl was lying, nearly asleep on the massage bed. Fully clothed of course. She sat up. I could have mistaken her as one of the spa girls. She answered my questions. I exited that spa. So I ask you does the owner fit the description of the above PRC girl?
Old 28-06-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

There is no mention here on Tr** Ho**e Spa tucked in btw For You & Palace ..
Looks like legit .
Any intel .
Appreciate
Old 28-06-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Really!? Before this pandemic I went for a massage in one of these three spas. After the session I asked the massage girl about the owner. She took me to a massage room. A petite young pretty PRC girl was lying, nearly asleep on the massage bed. Fully clothed of course. She sat up. I could have mistaken her as one of the spa girls. She answered my questions. I exited that spa. So I ask you does the owner fit the description of the above PRC girl?
Don’t know which spa branch you went but the girls do rest in their rooms.
This applies to a lot of other spas too, just that some do it more discreetly.
They don’t have customers every single minute so that’s the time they get to rest for their daily 12 hours shift and to KC all the guys here with their WeChat, MiChat etc

PS: the boss isn’t a young girl, but I’m pretty sure you prefer the girls than the boss
Old 28-06-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!

Have explored this area thoroughly - any bros who want to swap reviews can PM.
Old 28-06-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
You know what the term ‘Tua Pei Kong’ means for massage joints?

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/10...rious-offences
Old 28-06-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sole.survivor. is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Looks like legit .
Any intel .
Appreciate
Legit only. Decent massage.
Old 30-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Looks like legit .
Any intel .
Appreciate
100% legit spa for a very good rub.
Old 30-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 17
wishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to beholdwishxwish is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
Not sure about this area but i found someone on wechat by the name of Y*Y* who works at Cr*** S**.
Her moments on wechat looks really flirty and saucy..
good luck.
This one not bad. Allows roaming and licking her pussy. Rates can be negotiated.
Old 30-06-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Went to one at RV, not near those infamous stretch but nearer to the chicken rice.

Got the contact from one of the bro here, SYT look, teasing is above average, body is petite and sizable boobs.

Standard fees apply. Place is clean with attached shower.

Bad point is, the eateries nearby the spa has clear visibility of customers going in and out. Open till wee morning

Interesting. Mind sharing contact and damage?
Old 05-07-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Any bros here been to L* Spa ? Is it pure clean place ?
Old 05-07-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Bro can share contact please, TIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolish View Post
Not sure about this area but i found someone on wechat by the name of Y*Y* who works at Cr*** S**.
Her moments on wechat looks really flirty and saucy..
good luck.
Old 05-07-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Nice place for a good run... Entry fee per hour is also one of the highest

QUOTE=Becky;20722392]Any bros here been to L* Spa ? Is it pure clean place ?[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1