The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Neighborhood Spa Strategy

once i felt ML use her boobs on my back when i facing down at a clean massage place, i reciprocate with my hand repositioning and then .... tio gan, say will kill me if i do again heng its someone i frequent last time can laugh it off
Old 11-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

tio gan no need to pay $100 😂 ?
Old 11-11-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS can share location then we help you confirm lah
Old 14-11-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Swagger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
So I visited this spa at some random neighborhood as accompanying gf to tcm. Opted for 40 mins foot massage while waiting for tcm appointment, we were given a room and soon after 2 young good looking PRC girl enter and serve us.

It was not the normal room with sofa and leg rest, instead we were given 2 massage bed and asked to lie down...standard massage started...i fell aslp very soon after...but suddenly i felt my leg touching something soft and tender, immediately i realize my leg were touching the prc's breast or rather...she was using her breast to touch me. At first i thought maybe accident, but a good 10++ mins of firm contact with her breast leave me a hard on. Worst still my gf is beside.

Any bro have similar encounter? Is this a strategy how they get regular customer? Or i just think too much? They look authentic but now getting very SUS...

I too long no chiong... Appreciate if anyone can enlighten this exp..
Can share or not?
Old 14-11-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
once i felt ML use her boobs on my back when i facing down at a clean massage place, i reciprocate with my hand repositioning and then .... tio gan, say will kill me if i do again heng its someone i frequent last time can laugh it off
Haha! So far I only dare to try it on May…Naughtily using her D cup boobs to brush me and I just squeeze her neh neh and play with it
Old 15-11-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Yeah TS. Which neighborhood?
Ml pretty. I go try
Old 15-11-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Hi bro share.
Do you think sometimes can be other part like the tummy which is soft or the love handle but sometimes we fantasies and think it is boobs
Old 15-11-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 9
jayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of lightjayzzzz is a glorious beacon of light

Some ML like challenge. Got one told me before that a couple came in together for massage at the mp. The wife even warn the husband no funny business cuz she notice the MLs not bad looking. They were massaging next to each other separated by a curtain.

The ML bring out her A-game and tease the husband so much until his dick so hard he ask for hj when his wife is a few meters away separated by a curtain. She even told me she purposely tease him super hard to try and make him moan just for the thrill.
Old 15-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

camping camping... hahaha
Old 16-11-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
sorry to burst bubble, but i'm quite sure you think too much lol or how about you share the spa name and maybe the regular chiongsters can give insight
Maybe visit sbf too often.will eventually think too much especially when going spas hehe
Old 16-11-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best way to find out is to go back again. Choose the same lady. Ask for the same service.
Old 16-11-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 8
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

first time hear foot massage use massage bed, very interesting...
Old 30-11-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Fu4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So I visited this spa at some random neighborhood as accompanying gf to tcm. Opted for 40 mins foot massage while waiting for tcm appointment, we were given a room and soon after 2 young good looking PRC girl enter and serve us.

It was not the normal room with sofa and leg rest, instead we were given 2 massage bed and asked to lie down...standard massage started...i fell aslp very soon after...but suddenly i felt my leg touching something soft and tender, immediately i realize my leg were touching the prc's breast or rather...she was using her breast to touch me. At first i thought maybe accident, but a good 10++ mins of firm contact with her breast leave me a hard on. Worst still my gf is beside.

Any bro have similar encounter? Is this a strategy how they get regular customer? Or i just think too much? They look authentic but now getting very SUS...

bro, can share ctc? Thanks in advance
Old 30-11-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
its just sometime body contact la while massaging you think too much la.

its damn tiring to massage whole day sometime they bend their back or lean towrds you as a result there is contact..
It is true.

My usual ML, when she goes around massaging your back, or head, somehow because of the way she moves, she will let her body brush the customer somehow. Some areas include her boobs and pussy..just very light brushes and she also did not notice it herself. As such customers keep asking her for extra. Plus her edging is decent, but only HJ. For those who like such thrills, she is still around. Hahahaha
Old 30-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
It is true.

My usual ML, when she goes around massaging your back, or head, somehow because of the way she moves, she will let her body brush the customer somehow. Some areas include her boobs and pussy..just very light brushes and she also did not notice it herself. As such customers keep asking her for extra. Plus her edging is decent, but only HJ. For those who like such thrills, she is still around. Hahahaha
Can share bro ? Appreciate with thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1