The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighborhood Spa Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
It is true.

My usual ML, when she goes around massaging your back, or head, somehow because of the way she moves, she will let her body brush the customer somehow. Some areas include her boobs and pussy..just very light brushes and she also did not notice it herself. As such customers keep asking her for extra. Plus her edging is decent, but only HJ. For those who like such thrills, she is still around. Hahahaha
It's not accidental, I tell you hahah. Share via pm pls
Old 30-11-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Can share bro ..
Appreciate with thanks
Old 30-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Randylicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
It is true.

My usual ML, when she goes around massaging your back, or head, somehow because of the way she moves, she will let her body brush the customer somehow. Some areas include her boobs and pussy..just very light brushes and she also did not notice it herself. As such customers keep asking her for extra. Plus her edging is decent, but only HJ. For those who like such thrills, she is still around. Hahahaha
Bro can share via pm? Tia
Old 30-11-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

This is total bs...gf beside you think the ml will do that ? Lol
Old 30-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
maybe he think is boobs but actually is her tummy.. cos i wondering why they will squat down to massage the foot though... like weird .. mmmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by happpy View Post
its just sometime body contact la while massaging you think too much la.

its damn tiring to massage whole day sometime they bend their back or lean towrds you as a result there is contact..
Old 01-12-2021, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro share location. Will fr
Old 01-12-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Can share bro ? Appreciate with thanks
Quote:
Sent bro..one man meat is another poison. haha
Old 01-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I am still trying to fathom how the ML could use her boobs to so call massage the legs...

Requires top body movement and either she doing a circular motion or front back movement...and what the hell is her hands doing then?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-12-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
So I visited this spa at some random neighborhood as accompanying gf to tcm. Opted for 40 mins foot massage while waiting for tcm appointment, we were given a room and soon after 2 young good looking PRC girl enter and serve us.

It was not the normal room with sofa and leg rest, instead we were given 2 massage bed and asked to lie down...standard massage started...i fell aslp very soon after...but suddenly i felt my leg touching something soft and tender, immediately i realize my leg were touching the prc's breast or rather...she was using her breast to touch me. At first i thought maybe accident, but a good 10++ mins of firm contact with her breast leave me a hard on. Worst still my gf is beside.

Any bro have similar encounter? Is this a strategy how they get regular customer? Or i just think too much? They look authentic but now getting very SUS...

I too long no chiong... Appreciate if anyone can enlighten this exp..
Bro can share ctc. Please
Old 08-12-2021, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

May be a common thing, encountered many times over the years

One of the more Hiong one is in a cat 3 shop where there was no partition and curtain at all (shop closed down Liao). So you can see what’s inside from the pavement outside.

Needed a good massage as back was aching so just walked in since not looking for HE, and saw an old lady at entrance and thought she looks strong enough. Changed into the shorts (they have a corner there like those that sell clothes in wet market for you to try). After coming out, realised the ML was switch to a cute syt but was actually a bit Sian as I wanted a hard massage. Anyway since I don’t know how good the old lady was as well, so just thought to go ahead.

The first 30 mins was uneventful. The SYT know where to press but not enough strength and I need to keep asking her to use a bit more strength. Then came to the buttocks, she was pulling down the shorts a bit and doing the elbow thingy and then after that pulled up the shorts and started on the thighs. Her fingers slid damn high up and brushed against my balls and I started having erection soon. Super comfortable to keep lying down and I don’t know if it’s intentional, so I shifted position a bit and then my hands came into contact with her calfs. Was horny Liao so just started test water touch a bit and no resistance from her. Fast forward to when she asked me to turn over, my erection was pretty obvious but she showed no reaction as well.

She just pressed my arms and when her back was facing the entrance so it’s hard for pple to see where my hand is while she’s pressing, she rested my palm on her breast still with a disinterested look. I started squeezing a bit and no reaction from her again. But end up the rest of the session was all in that position while I squeeze her tots from outside her clothes (tried to move into her clothes but all attempts stopped by her).

Hinted if there’s anywhere more private, first time see her smile after I turn over and she replied with a no. Left with blue balls and went back a few times more to find her, same SOP but she ventured deeper and started grabbing my shaft to do some quick tugging once in a while. Never helped me to release at all. And didn’t ask for tips, so I guessed she just wanted me to keep returning.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

In such circumstances, I would have stopped going after #2 session unless her massage skills is tiptop and worth going back with no expectations of any ECA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
May be a common thing, encountered many times over the years

Hinted if there’s anywhere more private, first time see her smile after I turn over and she replied with a no. Left with blue balls and went back a few times more to find her, same SOP but she ventured deeper and started grabbing my shaft to do some quick tugging once in a while. Never helped me to release at all. And didn’t ask for tips, so I guessed she just wanted me to keep returning.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 08-12-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
In such circumstances, I would have stopped going after #2 session unless her massage skills is tiptop and worth going back with no expectations of any ECA...

I just take it as free "stress ball squeezing" And the price then is not like now, 1 hour is $40
Old 08-12-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post

She just pressed my arms and when her back was facing the entrance so it’s hard for pple to see where my hand is while she’s pressing, she rested my palm on her breast still with a disinterested look. I started squeezing a bit and no reaction from her again. But end up the rest of the session was all in that position while I squeeze her tots from outside her clothes (tried to move into her clothes but all attempts stopped by her).
Is she still working bro? TBH I dont mind paying standard price for a good rub and blue balls
Old 09-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is she still working bro? TBH I dont mind paying standard price for a good rub and blue balls
That's quite some time back liao, and didn't keep in contact with her, so don't know if she's still here or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1