The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
wishingtree is one of the Best!wishingtree is one of the Best!wishingtree is one of the Best!wishingtree is one of the Best!
What is you sex fantasy?

mine is foursome with 3 beautiful, curly hair girls. I personally feel this type of hair looks sexy. Starts out with me laying on the bed while they all lick and suck my dick at the same time. Next, they line up in a row on the edge of the bed. The two on the outer edges are bent over doggy style with their knees pressed up to their stomachs, and the one in the middle is on her stomach with her head raised. I then alternate between the three, butt-fucking the girls who are bent over and face-fucking the girl who is on her stomach. Anal, oral, anal, oral, anal, oral. Lastly, I would take the girl with the biggest ass, and finish by giving her an anal cream pie.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What is you sex fantasy?

mine has always been being seduced by MILF, like friend's mom or teacher
Old 25-11-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingtree View Post
mine is foursome with 3 beautiful, curly hair girls. I personally feel this type of hair looks sexy. Starts out with me laying on the bed while they all lick and suck my dick at the same time. Next, they line up in a row on the edge of the bed. The two on the outer edges are bent over doggy style with their knees pressed up to their stomachs, and the one in the middle is on her stomach with her head raised. I then alternate between the three, butt-fucking the girls who are bent over and face-fucking the girl who is on her stomach. Anal, oral, anal, oral, anal, oral. Lastly, I would take the girl with the biggest ass, and finish by giving her an anal cream pie.
Upped u back my humble 16
Old 25-11-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

mine is asking for points here and if i get the points, I start to shoot at my laptop screen
Why you so like dat?
Old 26-11-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Milf, swim wear, sports wear
Old 26-11-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

A dozen group SYT fighting each other to give me blowjob
Old 26-11-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

To be able to get an erection without help of pills and can last more than 1 round.
Old 26-11-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

3some with 2 cock worshippers.
Old 26-11-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingtree View Post
Lol these kinda fantasies i also like but hopefully u are prepared both in terms of experience and staying power. My first 3some(no sex just cat bath) i can barely control. 2nd time(sex with just 1 gal, the other catbath) also very stressful and hard to control....Kudos to those male actors in 4-8some with some very hot japanese AV models. They must have tons of experience to be able to fk for so long.......
Old 27-11-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gotyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
mine is asking for points here and if i get the points, I start to shoot at my laptop screen
Wahahaha where's the sex bro?
Old 27-11-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gilflover2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

granny with big ass wear leggings or yoga pants and I rub with my dick
Old 29-11-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

... and oh yes, lactating will be a mind blowing plus 😊

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
mine has always been being seduced by MILF, like friend's mom or teacher
Old 29-11-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
bluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluecola2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Threesome with a real mother-daughter pair
Old 29-11-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
passer.by deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine is 3some with 2 real sisters.
Old 30-11-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Didactus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine is probably a lady a bit older than me taking control. But not like BDSM or humiliation. Just taking the lead, telling me what she wants to do and what she wants me to do. I guess cos I’m not so experienced myself, that kind of approach is very assuring
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1