The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

[Always treat stories here posted as fiction, it's easier to enjoy it]

Met a group on a trip, they were colleagues/good friends who made frequent trips together, as they were still mostly single then.

Their age and desc when I first met their group on a trip and joined their group, going by order of their get married sequence.

#1 32 years old - Single, broke up a year ago. Would say she’s the hottest but the most unbalanced of personality. I’ve always suspected she enjoys being in that group as she thinks she’s the most attractive of them. Other men might agree with her though. Slim, small cup size, face is 7 to most guys.

#2 31 years old - Single, no bf before, face is perhaps a 5 to most guys, normal size, Bcup breasts.

#3. 29 years old - Single, 1 bf of 6 years, broke 2 years ago. Slim, but a bit too tall for liking, C-D cup breasts, definitely the sweetest of them all..

#4. 34 years old -Severe Limbo relationship, Indian bf of about 15 years, also 10 years older than her, army personnel, but til that point, no mention or discussion of getting married. LEASE attractive, flat to almost nothing, short as well.

#5 27 years old - Single, 2-3 bf before. the least attractive I would say, chubby but not afraid to dress to highlight her D cups, good at appropriate amounts of whining and being needy

———

[my target] #6 to be married???? 26 years old - single, no bf before. Very plain, no dress sense as well, nerdy face with specs, C cups breasts. Stubborn but can be very sweet.

———

I'm fat and big sized la, and much older than 6th, so she wasn't that interested in me, but we were friendly as I've always been gentlemanly and sweet to her, especially since non of the men there ever bother to give her attention. I joined them for their activities, maybe because I drive and offer to ferry them. A few times, manage to craft a chance to drop her home last, just me and her. Tried to jio her supper but she had a strict diet so she always turned me down politely. I continued to join them for diving, the other guys who initially joined them all phased out, as this group wasn't the open minded fuck around kind. Eventually was just left with me who entertained their sisterhood, like an er mei sect.

They could tell that I was interested in the plain jane, usually being especially nice to her helping her with equipment and stuff. Plain jane was nice back to me, but was always careful and kept a distance. Eventually after about a year, I gave up and started to ghost their group as well.

When the #1 got married that Plain jane was already 27 turning 28 that year. I didn’t respond to the group e invite, even saw some comments suggesting to ask me for ideas or to plan hen's night... I felt quite dulan, there, using me again.

However, I relented when plain jane private texted me to ask if I missed the message. I joined them for the bachelorette trip, even more surprising was #6 plain jane didn’t ask if others were taking my car to the airport that morning when I offered her a lift. She was sweet la, even made breakfast for me as it was a very early flight, they didn’t know how to have a good time so perhaps asked plain jane to invite me along, and also ended up ‘sponsoring’ most of the expenditures.

Plain jane however, did offer repeatedly to pay me back.

On the last night before going back, we went to party at a club, nothing happening at all. #1 thought she’d be the center of attraction, even with teh ‘banner’ party sash hung across her shoulder “bride to be” and her in a low cut dress exposing almost her nipple, I don’t recall men trying to chat her up, the bride to be and her bridesmaids all drank, except plain jane who only drank a glass of champagne all night…

In the taxi back to our Air BnB, I sat in between plain jane and the bride to be, who for some reason (probably seeing how lame her supposedly wild night was supposed to be went) decided to make a move on me, started kissing my cheeks and stroking my penis, as I pretended to be passed out and hoping that plain jane will take care of me…

#1 said loudly to the rest in the cab while I pretended to sleep : not bad leh. quite big. surprising leh he so fat!

#2 did take a look and giggled, #5 sort of climbed and stretched her hand to feel it herself. I felt really disgusted, wanted to stop her but was hoping my #6 plain jane will also join in, BUT she didn’t.. When arrived, she woke me up, I pretended not to know what happened and asked… ‘what happened?” which was met with so much laughter from them. plain jane held me by my arm but didn’t really support me with her body which was what I was hoping for.

#1 didn’t want the night to end on such a lame note, bugged them to drink some more, (the alcohol we bought earlier). it was obvious she wasn’t very at peace wth her decision to get married so fast after dating someone whom she deemed ‘not as attractive as her standards, + shorter than her’ after dating for for lesser than a year. I pretended to get knock out again, leaning my body weight a bit on to #6 whom I sat beside on purpose. #1 came over and kept poking my tummy fats for fun, lifting up my shirt and smacking it, shaking it like jello as they laughed. #6 just giggled didn’t do anything.

Then #1 lay on my stomach and ‘wah.. really a good pillow… “ I felt finger poking my penis, then start to stroke… “let’s see how big it can fully become.” Could hear #4 telling her not to be too crazy, she was the most mature one among them. Felt my berms get unzipped, penis pulled out with force. Some giggling and curiosity comments. #5 also moved over from her sofa and started to flick my penis to play with it. felt two hands rubbing it at the same time, (not that mine is long and big) “there there there, stand already..” some woos from #1, #3 and #5 around , #6 and #4 remained quiet. #3 was the first to retire back to her room, despite her , a little to my disappointment as I would love to see her and her D cup breasts get wild…

#1 got up and started to grind me with her flat butt, #5 the chubby unbuttoned down my shirt and licked my nipple, squeezing between me and #6 the plainjane. I was glad she didn’t just get up and move away, but remain seated there. #01 licked my other nipple and started to stroke.

I kept moaning no to them, which was met with a “let’s get him to shoot haha.” heard #2 say something looking for tissue to stand by. #4 was telling to cut it out already, #1 went on and on about it being her hen’s night, #5 said I paid for everything, I deserve a reward also…. #1 agreed, went down on me and I felt her lips and then tongue, then her mouth….. #4 stood up and already and got stern with her tone, especially since I kept moaning no and stop, pretended to make some efforts to push them away. #5 asked to try….. that was the moment i moaned out #6’s name in pleasure on purpose….. which was met with ‘OHHHHHHHH” from 3 of them… #6 plain jane was like “ what .. what..” #1 kept asking her to give it a try.. give it a kiss or lick.. #5 pulled her hand to hold it as well.. which she resisted and pulled away after a single hold.

#1 : come on la.. he obviously loves you. keep stopping us but moan your name..

#5 : yeah lo. have some fun la. he wants you only….. just hold only don’t worry…

I felt them force her hand to hold it and gripped on her hand tightly only penis…

#1 : come try.. your first time right… try.. you will enjoy one. his so thick….

#5 : yeah. damn thick sia…

#1 : don’t shy la girl. just give it one kiss. come come.. one kiss only. no harm.

I felt the sofa start to shake. #1 was forcing #6 to bend… oh fuck.. oh fuck…. she was really bending!

that’s when #4 flared up and stopped everything.. pulled #6 away as she’s always looked for her like an elder sister. protective. I felt severe mouth fucking from #1, couldn’t feel anything despite the free blowjob, but then moment #5 moved in on me to lock lips and feed me her nipple, I couldn’t take it anymore, it was a knee jerk reaction and I pushed both of them with force… that’s the moment the rest of the 3 decided to get serious and pull them away. I think #3 also came out to check… I pretended to be dead asleep, let them handle the situation. The room became empty eventually, #2 and #3 actually put my legs up on the sofa to get me to lay down, and used a pillow to cover my exposed penis.

I waited and waited. then decided to stop the act, go back to my room and just sleep. As I sat up, I realise #6 was actually preparing a warm towel, she came as I sat up, wiped my face to help me ‘sober’ i guess.. her idea of helping. She then helped me up, I took my chance and leaned on her, felt her boob on my chest… once in my room, I said thank you to her and ask her what happened? she just told me to relax, that I passed out that’s all. she sat us down, wiped my face a little more, then even wiped my penis gently, but she let the towel do most of the touching. I pretended to be turned on by her and decided to go all in, hugged her tight, pressed her breasts to my tummy and head into my chest, I sniffed her hair and started speaking into her ear, told her I love her, all the good things and attributes i’ve observed about her.. she laughed a little but just kept commenting that I’m drunk, and started to nudge out of our hug.

I decided to go all in, started licking her ear and kissed down her neck, she kept saying ‘you are drunk’ but can tell, made an effort to keep her voice low. I felt rather glad as her resisting became lower, weaker perhaps, could feel her heart beating and breathing faster, like she trying not to moan. Lifted up her top successfully and pulled her bra cups down and started sucking on her nipples as she hugged my head tight.. mistake was, I didn’t know what kind of shorts she was wearing, could slide my fingers in through the hole..there was a belt too, was drunk and tired. fucking wasted. that got her to ‘wake up’ and started to push me away. I wasn’t ready for it and then, she was off and shut my room door….

Next morning, all woke up especially late except for the 3 who didn’t get involved. All pretended nothing happened, all the way on the flight back.. I was glad #6 plain jane didn’t avoid me, we talked like it was normal, in fact I think we talked more than usual Somehow, the rest of them auto, sort of left me and #6 upon the arrival hall, like each got BF/fiancee/family coming to pick them up. I was GLAD that I parked my car there even though the fees were almost $200, offered her a lift home. she agreed but told me she was hungry and had craving for home cooked chinese food(it was the first time ever she shared a craving, as she used to avoid telling me what kind of food she likes). We ended up at seng kee black chicken chi char, she ate very happily with my recommendation, felt like a girl friend as we ate, even walking closer to me when we crossed the road back to my car. We sat in silence for awhile after she replied an ‘mmmmmm’ when I asked if she wanted to go home already, until I asked if she wanted to go home.

Instead, she told me she had craving for ice cream and waffles, my obvious choice was udders even though it was a long drive, spammed alcoholic to let her taste different flavours… She wasn’t that drunk and she let me hold her hand as we crossed the road. Obviously, before getting in the car, I acted a bit tipsy and told her needed to rest a while in the backseat. She joined me in the back as well, I made my move and hugged her for comfort, turned into kissing. She didn’t stop me when I cupped her breasts, it’s like she was awaiting for it… however, she didn’t allow my hands to go under her shirt, each time she’d squirm and resist. I realise that she was now open to dating me or having a special relationship with me, I took my time and didn’t rush things.

We kept our relationship a secret from the rest, I never manage to get into her shirt, the only ‘improvement or compromise’ she made to our sex life was to wear thin bras without pads which made it easier for me when giving her orgasms just from nipple pleasures, but she’d never ever drink with me, nor allow me to go into her shorts/ skirts. Very very resistant no matter what moves or gestures I made. She wouldn’t accept expensive gifts either, nor would she even be ok to give me a hand job, let along more.. This eventually led to quarrels, especially since she wanted to be exclusive and didn’t like me going out with other women, and of course a break up. Perhaps #4 was aware of my relationship with her. even missed the weddings of #2 to #4 because the invites weren’t sent in the group. Not that I want to attend either.

When it was #5’s turn to get married, plain jane #6 was turning 30 in a matter of months. so much happened in the group, babies, even a divorce(separation stage). You can guess who, it’s #1. #5 posted the e invite in the group again, which was awkward as it had gone mostly dead. I wasn’t sure if it was pressure from #1, but #6 called me to check the group and respond. There was also an SMS from her "hey did you see my whatsapp message?" Our last message on whatsapp was the break up quarrel actually… Apparently, I found out that the group has mostly split up, especially those who had given birth. I was just #1 (prideful one) #5 the chubby and my #6, the plain jane I wanted to fuck… I checked their social media and noticed that #6’s dressing has changed.. she was less conservative, but not like she was showing cleavage either. #5 had lost quite some weight, made me raise an eyebrow actually. They asked me to plan a local ‘hen’s night’ instead of overseas as it was very last minute. I found out much later that it was a shot gun marriage for #5 AFTER the staycation, despite her losing all the weight which happened before she got knocked up.

I suspected #6 had changed from our small chats in the days prior to the night, decided to go all in and try my luck just ONE last time, you know. to void ‘the one that got away’. #1 sort of took ‘charge’ when we checked in, telling #6 to share the master room with the latest bride to be. Upon hearing that, I said I’d take the sofa, but #1 smiled… I was rather dulan as she was spoiling my plans, also I’M PAYING FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING, and now it’s IN SGD!

We checked in, swam in the private pool. the bikini #1 chose was so skimpy and slutty, #5 looked a lot better now in a bikini. To my surprise, #6 plain jane was NO LONGER IN A SWIMSUIT, but wearing a lesser revealing black tankini now. she looked nervous and embarrassed when she noticed that I was staring at her, jaws dropped. nothing much happened at swimming, we just chill and enjoyed the view. #1 behaved although #5 obviously kept flaunting her new ‘curves’. the two of them went to the common pool to swim as well, I think they wanted to test their luck with strangers, leaving just me and #6 behind. it was awkward and she almost decided to leave the pool earlier to rest, but I quickly ask her questions about what had happened during the period I wasn’t around..

#1 was obviously hurting from her separation. She painted the picture to them that she dumped her ex, but actually, she was dumped for not being able to conceive, I suspected that there was more to that as well as #6 had always been the secretive kind, but it broke the awkward ice between us again… When I asked #6 how she was and if she’s seeing anyone or seen anyone, she became cold again and told me she wanted to rest.. While I was about to shower in the other room, #6 called to me from the master room, asked if I wanted to shower there instead as it was nicer. She was wiping her hair dry , but in a t-shirt and shorts already. I took the opportunity , showered quickly straight. She stayed in the room and asked me back, I lied about not dating anyone for the past almost 2 years and i still single now.

Then, I asked her to help me take clothes from my bag. I thought of walking nude in front of her, show her my fully erected penis… Heard her coming back into the bedroom, “actually, can I share something with … “ However, the doorbell rang, she took my clothes and threw it on the bed and rushed to open the door to the two spoilers annoying ‘friend’.

I used #1’s sticking to me as an excuse to be closer to #6 the whole time. She also realised what was going on. After dinner, we changed, ready for club. #1 was dressed like a slut, dress so short you can see her thong easily, #5 had half her cleavage spilling out. Both really had the YOLO moment. #6 was in a dress, a little figure hugging to my surprise. She noticed that all my attention was on her, it made her smile though.

To me, the other two simply felt like whores. I found a moment to confide to #6, telling her that I was worried about #1, hinted that I managed to remember what happened in our last trip. Told her to look out for me in case they get me drunk again. Even asked if she could swap room with #1. She told me not to worry, will just make sure both #1 and I don’t make mistakes again… (not wanting to take any sides at all)

The clubbing experience was a bad one, only 2 or 3 younger beng’s tried to dance with #1, and only one malay younger guy tried to dance with chubby #5.. I manage to get away from them and went back to #6, who surprisingly had a guy closer to their age range talking to her. She saw me and looked embarrassed, I felt rather upset actually, showed her my dulan face and went back and grabbed #5 and danced with her instead, feeling her new found waist, it was still meaty though.. #1 tried to join us but I completely ignored her, I simply chose the lesser of two evils.. #5’s dress dropped as low as revealing a nipple behind her ‘bride to be’ sash, it was obvious she knew it and enjoyed it whenever I helped to pull her dress up.

Last edited by 1231231233; 10-12-2021 at 02:22 AM.
Old 28-11-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

I even tried to push her to some big size ang moh chub guy but he wasn’t that interested in her, just danced for a few minutes and he excused himself, #5 grinded him hard, even telling me that it was not that big. perhaps he wasn’t interested in a bride to be. I noticed #6 again, this time coming towards us, she was alone already. I moved towards her and got close to her, she wanted to know if we were leaving soon, she was worried about the two of them being too drunk… #1 saw us and came over to disturb again, I showed #6 plain jane my dulan and ask for help face, grabbed her instead and grind her flat butt. She continued to surprise me, drinking a little more and also letting me grind her ass. She stood rather still, just pretending to dance to the music. #1 tried to dance with her also from the front. it became fun and we laughed a lot, she didn’t even mind even though I was groping all over her breasts. #1 tried to come between us, I quickly used that as an excuse to turn my plain jane around and lock lips with her, groping her butt at will for the first time without her squirming away. I told her I still loved her, she kissed me back, I was shocked, but almost lost control. #1 showed her true colours and just walked off, not feeling happy for the two of us at all.

Plain jane didn’t even stop me when my fingers caressed her panties after we stopped kissing and just dance while hugging… our good moment was broken up by #5 and #1, who was convinced by #1 somehow that I was taking advantage of their ‘innocent’ youngest sister. We all didn’t say much, just acted blur and drunk, #1 was whispering to #5 the whole time when we went to get a cab back.. when boarding the cab, they grabbed #6 and went to the back, nothing wrong though. Reached our villa, they held on to #6. #1 went straight to the phone and ordered room service, that bitch ordered wine and snacks. #6 looked like she sympathised with me.. I didn’t want to spoil the mood as I sensed that I could fuck #6 that night.

I remained friendly and gentlemanly, we just drank and ate, didn’t really do much. #5 did most of the talking, telling us about her prince charming, her perfect husband, how they met etc. I realise #1 was getting upset and spiteful, thinking about her own failed marriage. #6 sensed it too, switched the topic, re updating me about what’s going on with the rest #2, #03, #04…. their husbands.. the two babies born… it was a bad move as it made #1 even more spiteful. I saw a vicious look from her, looking at #6.

#1 : eh. why you never share about yourself?

me : me?

#1 : yeah la. MIA for so long. so seeing anyone?

me : nope… so fat and ugly.. still the same la… nobody wants…

both our eyes turned to #6…… but #1 had a very excited and sly look…

#1 : come back diving with us la.. even #6 also found someone liao leh …

#6’s face was FURIOUS! she sat upright , didn’t say anything, just grabbed the cushion tight with both her hands beside her.. but she was LIVID… and SO WAS I…

me : found someone??? who???

I sounded pissed, making her #6 even more nervous… feeling like I wouldn’t be able to digest the news, I drank a shot down. #1 was very bitchy and happy about it, #5 looked a very concerned.

#1 : #4’s groomsman la, our last diving trip he joined us, see our dear #6 in bikini buay tahan fall in love with her… wah they passionate sia, fuck so loud every night until we all can hear. luckily is us if not someone sure call security.. even fuck on the bea

#6 : STOP! IT WAS ALL YOUR..
(she then bit her lip and stopped saying, then looked away)

she snapped at her, couldn’t look at me, looked down and went to the master bedroom…. I heard the sound of a door opening and outside wind blowing in. Could see she went outside to the gazebo and sat there. #5 went after her, leaving just me and a sheepish fake act guilty #1..

#1 : why she so angry sia. thought she so open about it.. they like lovers the whole trip what. fuck so much so loud, not even worried that others hear or can tell, so open, not even sure they got bring enough condoms a not. but luckily he old la, otherwise fuck so much so hard, even if got enough condoms for all their love making, sure tear the condom sure get pregnant..

me : are they still together?

#1 : don’t think so leh, think just fuck buddies on the trip only la. their age gap so big… but wait.. think they got continue a while after come back.. but think he player la.

me : age gap?? who is this groomsman?

#1 : one of #4’s husband’s wedding brother la.. the husband joined the hen’s night, boring for #4 sia, no action at all. only #6 saw hardcore action..

me : SAW?

#1 : yeah, think she accidentally walk into her room while she was being fucked hard by him… #4 obviously hide her secret la, but from her expression and behaviour, confirmed traumatised by what she saw.. see our youngest innocent sister being rammed so hard…

me : how long was the trip?

#1 : oh we went long one.. wrong weather forecast ma, extended the trip. you can imagine la. raining cannot go dive, just stay in room and hear them bang lo. even the #4 and her hubby also cannot match sia. but don’t blame them la, they together so long. #6 and Raj brand new couple ma. confirm cannot stop. surprise he so old can do so many times a day. i pity #6 though..

me : pity her ? why?

#1 : you and her never fuck before right?

me : what me and her?

#1 : ok ok nvm… you #6 pattern right. give Raj her first time. sure get destroyed down there la.. That guy former army medic leh, so buff and good stamina. I saw his dick la. i also envious.. haha don’t tell people i saw that la…

me : envious??

#1 : big la! thick and long… I see the way #6 walk, wanted to get wheelchair for her sia… if only he chose me la for that trip. let him use jialat jialat like he use #6 like that, song. surely will remember for the rest of my life. but luckily never, otherwise i think i become his slave until now like #6…

me : how long you girls know him?

#1 : erm.. not long leh, we only met at wedding sisters/brothers meeting 2 weeks before the wedding.. why leh..

me : no, just wondering..

#1 : funny also, he also not very handsome, thought sian some old boring guy. should have been #6 like that give him more attention.. think if not wrong, she even ask him for private CPR and first aid course before our trip

me : hmm..what the fuck.. learn that for fuck… so you are saying #6 went after him?

#1 : yeah.. so obvious… keep acting helpless in front of him, (clearly didn’t sound like the #6 i know, she’s always wanted to be self sufficient, did she really fall so hard for him to change so much??? ). we also wondered why at first, that guy not even rich, ride motorbike only. maybe our dear innocent youngest sister accidentally saw how big the black dragon. her dressing also change right, you noticed?

me : yes. fuck..

#1 : i can understand la.. sometimes when we meet someone we cannot resist, will make more effort to doll up more. can tell easily, her face always blush when he’s around. actually ah, Already sensed something when he always give her rides home after our planning meetings…. the way she ride on his motorbike also, hug him so tight… they also always volunteer go buy items for the proposal and others stuff together…

me : so they already fucked before the trip?
#1 : duno leh. i don’t want to malign her la.. but first night of trip fuck so loud and openly already… should be right?

I kept quiet… raging already… FUCK FUCK FUCK….

me : you said something about fucking on bea? you mean beach?

#1 : yeah la. even I never try something so daring. don’t know why she get so angry sia… not as though I reveal that I caught her being mouth fucked by him in the toilet.

me : you saw them???? people saw them???

#1 : just me. yeah. they forgot to lock the door… she like being choked like that, still never ask to stop. just hug him and let him use.

me : no. i mean saw at the beach..

#1 : they went for walk ma… disappeared for almost 2 hours. we worried go find them, but from a far can already see and hear she get piak so loud, we left them alone…

somehow, Got baited into asking for more…

me : then how long later they came back?

#1 : I don’t know eh. but don’t think he lasted so long la… maybe they fuck a few rounds… hope they not so brave go do in the sea hor? so dangerous.. later kena infection… but quite late la. didn’t even join us for several diving sessions. just say tired and exhausted. of course, la, keep fucking like no business. go diving trip cannot control, come back sg can still fuck right. think they only dived twice the whole trip.

me : this trip happened before or after the wedding…

#1 : before la… not surprised they keep disappearing during the banquet also. luckily its #4, she loves her a lot and want her to get all the satisfaction she needs and deserves right. you remember #4 right… she the kind, let #6 and Raj fuck on her wedding suite also can one, never blame her for not being a good and responsible wedding sister

me : yes… yes… so you mean, they continued even after the trip, until the wedding and still…….

#1 : yeah.. why do you think her dressing changed so much.. think she was desperately trying to continue to excite him, think he was getting bored with her already… of course la, already use her for every single one of his fantasies already

#5 reappeared : ok.. everything ok already… #6 just not feeling well. let her rest a bit… hey come leh let’s drink. it’s my hen’s night! no drama please! supposed to give me a night to remember, remember? hey hey, slow down…

I couldn’t hear what she was saying, instead, I took the bottle and drank from it, fast and hard. swallowing it down…. I couldn’t take that BETRAYAL! what the fuck! even after everything I did for her, my patience, instead she goes and let some older guy fuck her on a diving trip…… no wonder her attitude changed when I asked her during swimming. NO WONDER HER DRESSING CHANGE! NO WONDER SHE WAS OK WITH ME GROPING HER ASS NOW.. COS SHE’s ALREADY BEEN FUCKED LEFT RIGHT CENTER.. wait … wait… was it that older uncle?? WHAT THE FUCK! I saw on social media and was like wtf ! why was she taking photos with this older guy… there were like about 3 or 4, and he clearly had his arm on her waist… She did look uncomfortable though… I thought it was a dare, because she looked uncomfortable.. like some pervetic uncle targetted her and she was just playing.. maybe… she was being blackmailed….. no.. no way. she went after him.. come on la.. asking for CPR lessons… or … SHE WAS JUST TIRED AFTER BEING FUCKED SO HARD BY HIM AND BEING CHOKED BY HIM???

#5 came and stop me…. : hey hey hey. save some for us… come let’s play something…

me : drink or dare.

#5 : ok.. how to start?

me : ask #6 to join us.

#1 : no need la. we 3 can already…

#5 : don’t think she can play, she’s not well…

me : fuck it. for this night alone I fork out almost $8 k already. everyone must play, or else just call the cab and go home.

I fucking took charge of the room, making both of them go quiet. they realise how dulan I was already.. #5 guai guai went to get #6, the NOT INNOCENT plain jane at all… heard some chat between them… didn’t care to hear what was said, but it was something about her being angry with #1..

#1 : don’t be so surprised by #6 leh.. women appetite to be fucked changes after they hit 30…

me : she’s not even 30 yet..

#1 : her sexual appetite came earlier lo… really didn’t expect to be such huge appetite for sex sia… let’s see… before #4’s wedding.. she was

me : ok enough enough. please stop…

#1 made that sheepish act guilty face again. I felt like slapping her.

#5 reappeared.. : let her use the toilet first.. we start first? what game?

We played the guessing game, I lost the first round, #5 dared me to kiss #1, I chose to drink instead… Sure, I WILL kiss either of them, but definitely WILL BE IN FRONT OF THAT fucking not innocent plain jane. I won the next round, I dared both of them to kiss each other. At that moment #6 put on a brave front as she reappeared from the room apologising for feeling sick… I saw her, her eyes were red… I don’t know why, I automatically looked at the way she walk, to see if her legs were……. … NEVERMIND..

#6 : how drunk are you two! why so crazy?

me : we all adults already la, don’t act innocent…

she was clearly affected by what I said, I saw her sad expression, FUCK , why did I also feel so bad and guilty….

me : come , sit here…

I was stern, and pointed at the seat beside me…. she obliged.. #5 won, and she tried to diffuse things by asking me to kiss #6. I picked up a shot and gulped it down immediately and exaggeratedly, like how hard I was against that idea. #5 won again, this time daring me to kiss her shamelessly, standing up like she was the princess. I grabbed her and locked lips with her, leaving her stunned, even grabbed a feel.. #6 actually stood up and pulled me away from her.

me : WHAT LAH?

#6: sorry sorry. i thought you are drunk…

me : drunk so what. supposed to be crazy night what.. no need act innocent anymore…

FUCK.. as soon as those words left my mouth, i felt so bad and guilty. my face changed, #6 saw it, and didn’t react.. we both sat down quietly as #5 and #1 made loud noises to having a crazy night..

Whenever I got dared to do something with #6,, i drank instead. #1 was doing it on purpose to jab #6 even more…. after being dared to strip, I accepted the dare and off came my shirt. I dropped it to my left, on top of #6’s head on purpose and collapsed on the bed. #1 and #5 kept ganging up on me, pretty soon, I was naked, acted like I couldn’t drink anymore. I was far from drunk though, bravely putting my arm behind both #5 and #6 as well.. #1 didn’t like it, she was sitting on the end of the L shape sofa, without back rest.

#1 won : #6, lock lips with him… one minute.

she was shocked, as no one had dared her to do anything. I stared at #1 angrily, and she was smiling in her manipulative manner. Somehow, I WANTED TO DO IT! she hesitated…

#1 : so how, dare or drink? it’s not a lot la. just a small shot, your drinking skills so much better already also..

#6 snapped, she half stood up and knelt on the sofa, locked lips with me with her eyes shut…. #5 cheered, “one minute ah. I start countdown”… it was just us with lips planted on each other… i felt it, that heartbreak…. fuck man… fuck fuck fuck… I couldn’t shut my eyes, and also, i felt our cheeks get wet… she was tearing… so was I… I lost control, I started kissing her, and she kissed back. i grabbed her body closer and cupped her breasts.. she didn’t resist. #5 cheered, #1 pretended to cheer a little. I lost control, I WANTED TO KNOW HOW LOOSE HER PUSSY WAS NOW! my hand went down on her, she squirmed a little when my fingers touched her panties, but she forced herself to remain still and spread her legs…

FUCK MAN… she’s now so fucking loose already…. She’s been DESTROYED AND RUINED by that raj… i couldn’t take that thought, pushed her away and let her fall on to the sofa, surprising and shocking her. both of us felt the heat and were trying to cool off. I downed one more shot and asked to continue.

#5 so passionate, hey I’m the hen leh.. I also want.

I felt the rage, instead of waiting to be dared, I reached to my right and locked lips with #5, shocking her and i was sort of on top of her. I thought she was also high and drunk, she hugged me tight as we locked lips, I easily pulled her dress down and sucked her nipples, she was screaming madly. #1 was complaining and asking us not the cheat the game…

I felt #6 try to pull me away from #5, who lay at my mercy, my fingers were already inside her wet pussy, tongue on her nipple. (found out that she was sober ALL NIGHT LONG, been pretending to drink to hide her shot gun pregnancy) When I turned and saw how red her eyes were, I didn’t; snap at her…. we all took some time to recover from that fucking hot and angry situation. #1 was the one urging us to continue.

I won with a zero guess, and dared all 3 of them to suck my cock once… #5 was damn fast to pull my penis into her mouth. she looked up at me and maintained eye contact slurping away, I could see from the window that separated the bathtub room in the master and the living area, that #6 was looking away. I got bored of #5, even though her dress was still down and both her breasts were exposed… I didn’t want it, but somehow, I forced myself to do it, walked up to #1 and fed my cock to her. I was going to get through them, then making sure I cum my whole load in #6’s mouth and forcing her to swallow it all.

#5 : wait! It’s my hen night! you must lick me back also!

me, oh yeah hor…

not really wanting to do anything with #1, i pushed #5 down and spread legs, making her scream like mad the moment my tongue touched her clitoris.

#1 : wah.. eh #6, she learn from you is it.. so loud….

that line, I heard it! FUCK! i got up, reached for #1 and pulled her to my cock. she was more than happy to jab #6 more, I don’t know for what reason was the beef between them… I realised #1 could have exaggerated about #6 and Raj, but still… it wasn’t hard not to imagine that it was not real, considering that she didn’t even deny….. about the beach, about the being loud just now.. and now…. #5 was screaming like a loud pig, she was FUCKING WET… like she was going to cum….

I didn’t even know why I was doing all these. Was I even enjoying all these free fucks????? I find myself tearing as I forced myself to lick her, even my penis went limp.. I think I should stop.. I think I should stop……

#6 : you all are too drunk already…

she was pulling my arm, trying to get me off on top of #5…. I obliged willingly also, getting up, filled with regrets… didn’t even dare to look at #6 as she tapped on #1 to get her to stop sucking my cock…

#1 : why sia.. your turn to suck right … oh yeah hor… eh .. her turn her turn..

Last edited by 1231231233; 29-11-2021 at 02:30 AM.
Old 28-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

somehow, that thought of her sucking me for the first time was too enticing, I stood up and faced my penis at her face….. she kept looking down, couldn’t even decide to move or anything…. I was getting angry. impatient… lesser than a minute..

me : ah fuck it.. too small you not interested right.. nevermind.. i turned to sit down…

#6 : nooooo!

she immediately reached for my penis and opened her mouth and started to suck on it… why was she so bad at it??

me : goodness.. what kind of blowjob is this… mind too small for you to enjoy sucking is it?

she simply cannot enjoy sucking my cock?? too small for her??? i felt teardrops dropping on my pubic hair and flowing down to my anus… so much tears.. i wasn’t even enjoying it…. fuck man. it felt so wrong.. i felt so …. FUCKED.. like fucking fucked heartbreak! I pulled her head off and pushed her away……

there was no escape liao…

me : sorry ladies, i cannot already…

i pretended to be passed out and slid backwards to rest… shut my eyes…. the three of them remained stumped by whatever that had happened…. i felt a hand from my right wipe my tears away, it was #5 I suppose…. there was some silence between the three of them….

#5 : is he ok?

#1 : duno leh.. heartbroken is it…. #6 you didn’t know he was in love with you meh?

there was silence…..

#5 : no la he just drunk… tired…

#1 : so are we ah… i don’t care… last time you all stop me, tonight I want to try…

I felt a hand stroking my penis..

#1 : so big sia… girls.. I’ll be honest la. I want to fuck him tonight…. #6, if you have feelings for him you better say now……..

#6 : he’s drunk.. please don’t do anything the two of you will regret….

what a fucking loser.. i felt so happy to hear her say that. it’s not like she’s admitting to have feelings for me…

#1 : straight answer leh.. how.. he clearly loves you la. you broke his heart leh… either you fuck him tonight or I, no we take him for ourselves..

#6: please don’t ok. he’s really drunk already… (sniffing)

#1 : he already paid for so much already, we better give him good reward again… if you don’t want just say don’t want la.. how?

I waited eagerly for her answer also…. I felt the left person get up from the sofa, then felt her hug me tight and kissed me a few times on my cheek, #5 cheered loudly!!! however, I also felt a lot of tears drip on my cheeks… “I’m so sorry ok.. “ footsteps away, then door of the second bedroom closed.

that feeling was so fucking fucked…. I couldn’t feel anything other than heartbreak and then rage. even as #1 started to shift my body and climb on top of me…. I let my rage out, got up instead, catching her by surprise. she wanted to stop me from stopping her, but she didn’t know, I was fucking determined to make her scream so loud for #6 to hear… As I had ZERO Feelings towards such a bitch like #1 (yes I’m calling you a bitch if you recognise your own description) , I could keep going and pommeling her. even though my cock wasn’t that big, turned out mine was the thickest she’s had so far… I got really bored actually, until #5 tried to lock lips with me. I actually felt more attracted to a chubby woman than #1, who’s slim and good-looking to most guys. I realise, perhaps, life wasn’t that bad.. it was my second 3some.. but first MFF… #1 cummed already, I switched over to #5… fuck man! i am fucking someone’s fiancé! but she wanted it.. she’s the one who said ‘my turn my turn’ and spread her legs for me……her pussy was WAXED for tonight! CLEAN! She wanted this! She was already FUCKING WET when I pushed into her. Somehow, I enjoyed it, despite her being chubby… She was still sweet and needy after all.. Locked lips with #5 and pinched her nipples hard, her breasts were huge! However, #5 was holding her moans in no matter how hard I tried to make her scream. She probably doesn’t want #6 to hear, unlike #1, who was being loud on purpose. Saw #1 knocked out… I continued to pump #1 with my fingers to GIVE IT TO HER until she almost threw up from drinking so much, she was going to crawl to the toilet. #5 who had already cummed, recovered and got up and helped her…. i lay on the sofa and rested, feeling damn fucked… It was such a fucking fucked night. I couldn’t take it already, had no patience or ability to play it cool. I got up and and headed to the other bedroom, opened the door. saw #6 lying on the bed and hugging the pillow…..

me : really? you rather F some old stranger than f me??? you rather say i’m sorry and let others f me than f me yourself??? am I really that useless to you???

her sniffs became even louder, making me regret so much…. i felt so guilty the moment I saw the way she sniffed so hard…… she was sobbing, I could feel her pain.. FUCK!. #5 suddenly appeared, her breasts no longer exposed and now with a t-shirt over her dress, tapped me on my shoulder as she passed me into the room and went in to hug her, talked to her and shook her body… she turned and “ tissue” to me. I stood there, not even knowing if I wanted to help at all… #5 hand signalled, “SHE” “LOVES” “YOU”……… I woke up from my hatred and anger.

what have I done man???

I rushed to the toilet, took the entire box and handed it to #5. She started wiping #6’s tears, who was still sniffing heavily away….. #5 signalled me to take over, I was already a few steps before she asked. She got off the bed and handed me the tissue, pushed me out of the room…..

#5 spoke softly to me while grabbing hold of both my hands : you two need to start to share how you two really feel for each other. so much drama not healthy ok. she loves you deeply, I know it for a fact ok….. anyway… thanks for this wonderful night.

she kissed me on my cheek… and then bent down and kissed my limp and dripping penis head. “thank you too”

#5 : now, go console her.

What the fuck was that??? what kind of sick dysfunctional friendship they have??? is it even a friendship or just common interest colleagues group????

I stood there… really didn’t know what to do. She’s already stopped sniffing. I was FUCKING TIRED and confused and messed up… fuck man! I just had a 3some… and #5 turned out to be nice to fuck! hearing that #6 loves me… maybe I was being ‘FAN JIAN’…….. but hearing her sniff made my heart soft again. I went in, sat behind her and checked on her. Her eyes remained shut.

me : come, sleep properly, cover you with blanket, don’t catch a cold…

Went over to the other side of the bed and lifted her up. She didn’t resist… I put her down gently, then tuck her feet under the blanket… I realise she was still in the dress..

me : you want to shower first? will sleep better.

she didn’t reply…

me : ok nevermind..

i pulled up the blanket and cover her… she stopped me… then tried to get up. I helped her and she let me, we got off the super single bed.. I was still naked mind you… she didn’t mind. turned her back to me and asked for help with the zip behind her… I saw the back of her bra strap.. it was the color which I’ve always wanted her to wear in the past, but she could never bring herself to wear it even after I bought it for her… she pulled the dress down her front, and let it drop to her feet. I saw her matching red panties……. was she such a slut now? or did she wear those thinking that we’d somehow get together this night??

me : oh ok. wait. let me go out first…

she unhooked her bra and took it off down her front, with her back face me. I turned to give her the privacy, BUT……

me : huh?

she was now facing me, TOPLESS, I was seeing her naked breasts for the FIRST TIME… fuck! Her C cups were firm and nice! Her nipples weren’t big! THANKFULLY! they were already erected. she pulled and tugged my hand, stopping me, but kept her eyes looking down…. she wasn’t looking at my penis I supposed, which had gone up the moment I started unzipping her down. she kept one hand on my arm, while the other pulled her panties down, somehow, we both started walking towards the shower together. The light was still on, and I stepped into the shower after her… she took the shower but I took it from her to test the water, making sure it was not too cold or hot..

me : too hot? ok ma?

she nodded after I let it run on her hand…. it was the first time I’m getting the FULL view of her pussy. she was all natural….. in that moment, I forgot she had been fucked by someone else… really. i don’t know why. it was like our marital night. she shuddered when the water hit her body, it wasn’t warm enough… I hugged her immediately and she hugged me back… We dropped the shower head and it was spraying all around, but we didn’t care, locked lips immediately with her, I wasted no time already. sucked on her naked breasts for the FIRST TIME since our last trip 2 years ago… she lost control as well, hugging my head so tight. only this time, she didn’t stop me from fingering her. she wasn’t very wet, unlike #5.. why the fuck was I thinking of her….. I lifted #6’s left leg, my penis was so tired, my testicles were so SORE, but I wanted this SO BADLY!

me : huh.. huh… huh… (breathing hard) can I push in? please?

#6 : yes.. yes.. push in..

me : you sure? don’t say yes cos you pity me ok…

she was pulling my body and hugging me tightly… pulling my butt in towards her…

#6 : no… i want you to push … i want you ok.. i really want you…. mmmmm!!

i let out a ohhhh myself… she definitely felt tight! tighter than #1 and #5! definitely! she was SO MUCH WETTER NOW! compared to the fingering…. I really turned into beast mode, not sure how I didn’t suffer from cramps, I lifted her right leg and pinned her dangerously on the wall and fucked. perhaps memory remembered it to be beast like merciless fucking, that night may have been slow but steady, as I hard as I could already but my body really cannot take it… but our kissing was definitely passionate and hot. I finally let her down because my body cannot hold up anymore, she was more concerned about my well being than her orgasm. I was touched, but also took offence in that. Quickly dried her and myself, she scurried over across the cold room and hid under the sheets, I went to close the door and then joined her after she had already shifted to make space for me to join her. under the sheets, we cuddled…. and quickly locked lips and I got on top of her again. she easily let me penetrate her like we were an old couple, I started fucking her missionary until the blankets became loose from the bed bottom.

#6 : uhhhhh..uhhhhh uhhhhh uhhhhh huhhhhh uhhhh..

her moans were so sweet and tender! like I’ve always imagined!!! it felt so good… so different… unlike the completely meaningless drilling of #1… unlike that curious fuck with #5… and other just lustful fucks with other women in the past…. Even though this was just a simple routine fuck position…. THIS WAS THE BEST AND MOST TENDER EJACULATION I’VE EVER FELT….. (at that time)…….. I couldn’t even bear to pull my penis out as I ejaculated inside her, unlike earlier with that 2, I couldn’t wait to pull it out and finish on my own and spray on them instead…

we both passed out and when we finally woke up……

it was already past 1030am… she woke earlier than me, hugged me tight and dug her head into my chest… waking me up.. I woke feeling at ease, at full peace with everything in life……

me : good morning…

#6 : almost afternoon already… think check out is 12?

me : oh don’t worry about that…..

I kissed her forehead….. she then looked up at me and we locked lips again… i adjusted my body to get on top of her and her legs naturally spread for me, unlike in the past, it will automatically shut tight… somehow, remembering what it was like in the past sort of put me off a little, and the backache also didn’t help…

me : ahh.. ache…

I got off her… then…. reality began to sink in again….. she also realised the cause of my backache…. we both lay and kept quiet.

#6 : are you hungry?

me : yup. let’s go for the breakfast buffet before it ends soon..

I got up, realised my clothes were all outside, but she handed me the bathrobe before I could think of what to do. She was still naked, not worried about me seeing either. Didn’t even get a bathrobe for herself… I went out to where my luggage was, and my items were, on the dining table… I realise it was very quiet. #6 came out in her T-shirt and shorts, came over to hug me straightaway…

me : where are they ah?

#6 : oh yeah. i go check….

she came out of their bedroom… : i think they left..

me : for breakfast?

my lovely gf : no… their luggage are gone.

me : hah.. good! you check your phone?

must be #5’s idea to leave us alone. in fact, i recall her going around talking to rest, I’ve always suspected that she was the one who urged everyone to let me and #6 go back together after we returned from the flight… I remember #2 and #3 sort of nodding their heads and agreeing and smiling to something..

her : yup, they left already! got a cab..

she sounded so happy as well.. I immediately for housekeeping and asked for just specifically the master bedroom…

me : haha. I think #1’s scared I ask her to share the room service bill bah… let’s go?

she even held my hand along the way like a lovely gf, she was in a hurry though, urging me to hurry too so we don’t miss the checkout..

me : can I admit something?

my lovely gf : what’s wrong?

me : I actually booked this for two nights…. you ok to take MC or leave for tmr?

my lovely gf : huh? why two nights???

she looked concerned and perhaps a little upset..

me : i thought.. you know…. maybe… I might be able ask you to stay on for one more night… you know.. with you… just us?

my lovely gf’s facial expression changed immediately! she got up from her seat and pecked me on my cheek, which was followed by one on our lips and a bit of tongue… this was the FIRST TIME we ever kissed in public! the feeling was just SO RIGHT….

The moment we entered the villa, I wanted to fuck her immediately… however, housekeeping was still tidying up the mess in the master bedroom, I can imagine what that bitch did in the morning on purpose before leaving after #5 told her not to disturb me and my lovely gf.. I tipped the housekeeping staff, gave some instructions to just leave when the master was done, and took some the bath robes and a towel from the other bedroom, then pulled her hand and rushed to the swimming pool.

me : let’s go for a swim..

my lovely gf : oh.. ok.. let me get my swimwear…

me : no need la.. I already tipped them to leave once done, and not disturb us…

my lovely gf : tsk why waste money… so how?

i stripped off my t-shirt and helped removed hers.. she was a little conscious and checked around… I was anticipating the ANNOYED ‘TSK” from her, just like whenever I suggested such kinky stuff in the past. However, off came her bra and shorts and panties on her own and she quickly jumped in.. wow she’s really changed (is it because of…) arghh! i shook my head and tried to push that thought out of my head…

I took off my shorts and jumped in.. we swam around a little bit and warmed up, then naturally convened at the corner nearest away from the master bedroom and hugged… locked lips…. it was like she wanted to hide her face and was nervous about being in the pool naked!

I, on the other hand, had other ideas… chugged her at the corner, her legs spread and wrapped around my body, I aimed… she wasn’t wet I think…

her : ouch ouch ouch….

i pushed my penis into her…. and started to fuck her slowly… she kept complaining about pain, and kept hiding her face in my shoulder… of fuck man.. why am I thinking of this??? the more i thought about it, the more I wanted to fuck her hard despite her pain, making her feel more pain was somehow what I wanted!

she moaned sweetly, but in pain as softly as possible : ouch.. painnn very pain….. don’t luhhh… later the staff see…..

what the fuck man! what pain!!! is that an excuse???? then you let him fuck you in the ocean???

these thoughts put me off and almost sent me into a rage, i pulled out and backed away from her… looked away… took a dive down to the ground of the pool, hung there for a moment, then came up for air until the very last second… she was there came over to hold my arm and rub it.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : you ok? sorry ok?

me : sorry for fuck? got use?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her was taken aback by my sudden snap. I was also confused with myself, quickly got out of the pool and and wiped myself dry, put on the robe and went back in. leaving the towel on the chair for her… the housekeeping was not done yet.. but I just went int the room and shower, let the hot water run down my face…. it’s all in the past…. it’s all in the past….. what the fuck is wrong with me…. it feels so right with her now…..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : hey you ok?

me : yup.. sorry.. not enough sleep I guess.. headache..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her came into the shower and joined me, hugged me from behind. I resisted the urge to push her away on impulse, let her hug me, and feel her hard nipples on my back… this move of hers reminded what it’s like to have someone you love being with you.. we heard the main door close. she stepped out of the shower to sneak a peek, then she hoped back into the shower and pulled my hand..

her : follow me.

me : ok.

she pulled me back to the pool and pushed me into the pool. she jumped in and joined me…

her : let’s try again….. be gentle ok..

it felt really sweet, the way she tried to coax me …

she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. she hugged me tight and started to kiss my neck gently, also spitting out any chlorine water she may taste at the same time… I penetrated her bushy pussy, but heard her moan out softly, not the pleasured kind. she was in pain… I pushed gently at first, there wasn’t much change, rubbed her nipples and she hugged me really tight as she enjoyed it, but each time i push in and out of her bushy pussy, she moaned in pain.

her : let’s try something else…

i pinned her agains the wall and pulled my penis out. she turned her back to me..

her : try again?

wait… doggy style? wahhhh… WAHHHHH…. FUCKING OBVIOUS THIS FUCKING SLUT… HOW THE HELL YOU KNOW THIS POSITION??? LEARNT FROM THAT GUY RIGHT?

I kept these thoughts in my head, but the rage built up again.. FUCK! JUST TAKE IT OUT ON HER! MAYBE THIS WAS THE WAY SHE GOT FUCKED IN THE OCEAN??? (now thinking back, how unlikely and tough it is without support and waves rushing) OR MAYBE SHE WANTS TO IMAGINE HIS FACE AND DIDN’T WANT ME TO SEE!

I started fucking her without any concern of the pain she might feel. didn’t even rub her nipples to try to get her wet on her own. I could hear her muffled moans of pain… then finally, I noticed that she was digging her head into her folded arms, and her fingers were grabbing on her elbows tight…. then I finally realise, what a FUCKER i was.. she was in so much pain and she turned to avoid letting me see it??
Old 28-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

I stopped and checked on her, and I was right. she didn’t cry, but looked like she teared a bit. we cuddled a while more and I brought her back to shower, washed her body for her. she was still a little shaken by the pain. she put on a brave front and remained smiling and all sweet to me, helping me shower as well. She helped me dry, and we both decided to continue sleeping in the secondary bedroom… we agreed to sleep more and rest to recover from a long night. She fell asleep pretty quickly, but not for me It was something new which I learned about her, she doesn’t cum that easily and perhaps it was really painful for her in the pool….

i was really touched by how far she went just to pleasure me, clearly turning around was not to imagine Raj’s face, but to hide her pain from me so that I can continue to satisfy my desire…… but still.. how the fuck she know about the from behind position? clearly, that’s evidence that she’s already fucked in the position before, and it has to be Raj……. the fact that Raj can penetrate her with his big black dick in the ocean and fuck her, she must be really easily turned on by him, and get wet without any stimulation needed on her nipples or anywhere else.. just imagine, in the ocean, how scary and hard it was, especially at night.. wait, did #1 say at night? what if it was in the day, others can see, but yet she was so nervous with the staff around just now, even after the staff left…

i guess she’s just not as sexually attracted to me as she is to raj, I’m not good enough to make her feel so horny and fuck in the open without a care and in the ocean………. wait. did #1 actually see them do in the ocean….. fuck la… i am thinking WAY TOO MUCH…. it was making me feel a bit uncomfortable feeling the slut who let an indian old man fucked her’s skin on mine… I pretended to snore loudly away but she still cuddled with me. I looked at her sleepy innocent face…. my heart melted and just let the exhaustion take over.

I woke up much later to the sound of water running from a distance away. With my tired eyes, I didn’t see anyone in the shower, looked carefully again, I was right. there was no one in there. I was alone in bed! Where did my lovely gf go?? Followed the sound of the running water and grabbed a t-shirt to put it on.

me : hey, what are you doing?

her : hey. you are awake. did I wake you?

me : erm not really. what are you doing here?

her : just needed to wash again, didn’t want to wake you so came here to wash…

With the shower head in her hand and so much soap bubbles on the shower floor, she was wearing a t shirt already… ok she was really washing her pussy….

me : are you ok?

her : yup. should be. you go back to rest ok. find you when I’m done.

me : oh ok…

join me when she’s done?? was she using the shower head to help herself cum??? or what…. I pretended to walk away, but observed her from a distance… ok, I am thinking way too much. fuck man, i think she’s still feeling pain from earlier. shit, hope i didn’t injure her vaginal walls. we still have so much fucking here to do!

I went back to her with a towel ready, she was really happy that I was there and kissed me when i passed her the towel. our villa wasn’t cold anymore as she had thoughtfully turned the conditioning off in the living area and open the doors to let fresh air in. it wasn’t environmentally friendly though.

her : are you hungry ?

me : are you ?

her : i’m ok..

me : are you ok a not? you are walking funny… is it the swimming pool love making? I’m sorry ok..

her : no no. it’s not the swimming pool… before that already…

me : already ? pain? or what?

her : sore….

me : huh when?

her : this morning when I woke up lo…

me : wait, is it itchy or anything??

I was scared that #1 passed some disease to me and I …

her : no no. just sore lo..

me : but why leh?? i thought was the swimming pool water infection.

her : no no. erm… our first time last night.. yours is a lot bigger you know..

she shut her eyes the moment the last few words came out of her mouth… she saw my frown! and then she looked down..

FUCKING POOR CHOICE OF WORDS! FUCK MAN.. why must she use the word ‘BIGGER’????

me : ERM.. eh you go order lunch. you should know what I like to eat. just order. order more. i go take a shit.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her looked at me with a sorry face as I stomped into the master toilet and sort of slammed up the toilet cover in anger.

can’t she just say very big??? and wait, from the way #1 described it, mine was no where near Raj’s ….. WHAT THE FUCK SHE MEANT BY A LOT BIGGER? WAS THAT A PLAN TO TRICK ME BUT SHE FAILED, BECAUSE SHE STILL HAS LINGERING THOUGHTS ABOUT RAJ’S A LOT BIGGER DICK? WAS SHE REFERRING TO ME OR RAJ? OR SHE MET RAJ THE NIGHT BEFORE?? OR MORNIGN? as #1 put it, RAJ GAVE HER AN FUCK EXPERIENCE TO REMEMBER FOR LIFE! FUCK MAN!!!

I heard her hang up the phone already, realised I needed to stop having such thought s as it was driving me mad. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. Suddenly, the slut who let an indian old man fucked her came up from behind me hugged me from behind : ordered already.

me : what did you order.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : let me surprise you ok. see if I still remember what you like and don’t like.

me : never knew you knew back then also leh.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her smacked my back : prove you wrong later… they say about 30 minutes…. what shall we do now?

me : you are still sore down there right?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : a bit…. your fault la. so rough last night…

me : sure a not…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh? what do you mean.. if not you then who else…

I think, in her tender way of coaxing me, I could tell what she was trying to remind me that I was the man in her life… but somehow… WHO ELSE? RAJ LAH??

me : i mean, sure I was rough… thought was just passionate only ma…

her : yeah that too.. hehe…. shall we sleep here tonight?

me : the bed clean right?

she climbed on and checked the bed, exposing her bushy pussy in doggy position to me… we were both just in a t-shirt.. fuck, she’s damn natural, has she ever even trim before…….. natural… the way indians love… fuck…

her : yup clean.. the housekeeper did a good job!

me : tipping works right.. told you..

her : tsk.. it’s their job..

just like that, we were bickering like we did in the past over such small things. our values never really aligned anyway. she sat down, turned and face me…

her : anything I can do for you?

she pointed at my erection….

me : but you still sore because of me leh… can meh… any other skills you’ve learnt…

her face was confused at first, then it turned into a frown… i had the oh shit expression as well… we both know it was a mistake… pretended that the words weren’t even said... she looked down, looked like she was about to confront the issue between us then…. I really didn’t want to talk about it at all! i cannot take the talk and risk breaking up with her on the spot! I want to fuck her a lot more! and maybe… i still want to be with her despite it all…

me : let me show you my massage skills…

she obliged quickly and turned her back to me. I got her to lay down instead, comfortably.. I remembered how she liked it, how I’d always start with her favourite spot behind her right shoulder, which led to her relaxing and letting me rub her fronts back then……… once again, some thoughts wanted to creep back in but I forced them at bay… trying my best not to ask the questions…… the question……….

WHY THE FUCK SHE LET A STRANGER FUCK HER BUT NOT ME?? SOMEONE WHO REALLY GAVE HER THE BEST BF TREATMENT SHE COULD GET???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ouch…

me : oh sorry…

I used a bit more force…

her : it’s ok… you are good… i miss this…

she turned and hugged my hand, then kissed it… she sat up and hugged me. we locked lips together for awhile.. she then started to kiss down and stopped at my nipple. she started to lick it and stopped there…. for a while longer and then it became weird.

me : erm, what you doing ah?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : oh, I thought you like this… sorry…….

I realise, this was what #1 and #5 kept doing to me, this time and the previous trip with them……. and then i remember fucking them last night so loudly to spite her that made her weep in such pain…

me : no la.. why you apologise… we still need to reconnect. learn more about each other. fresh new start.

I really couldn’t believe that crap that came out of my mouth.. I had gotten so much better at saying the right stuff and lying through my teeth..

she got up and hugged me tight : yes.. fresh new start.

FRESH NEW START = BECAUSE NO MORE RAJ BIG DICK FOR YOU RIGHT?

I sort of pushed her away : we better go put on some shorts. room service coming.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ok. let’s go..

me : you go first, I want to brush my teeth. haven’t brush since last night. you?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i brushed this morning! hehe. you were so sound asleep! snored so loud lo.. can’t blame you.. worked really hard last … with me .. with me…

me : haha… yeah… later tonight you will get my work “a lot harder” ok.. make you even more sore.

it was plain awkward.. JUST AWKWARD.

I brushed my teeth, but mind was just reminding myself, just fuck the shit out of her and dump her when I’m done…. come on. you can do that. don’t be emo and week and go all about can’t fuck cos it’s ruined… when i came out, saw her struggling to carry her bag and my stuff, with my bag as well. my legs moved before my mind did, immediately went over to help her, I can never seem to ignore her whenever she’s sad or need help. she passed me a pair of shorts, and soon enough the doorbell rang.

her : hey you go answer, i help you unpack….

me : ok.. eat inside or?

her : erm… ok.. wait wait no no.. please no.. can we eat outside?

me : oh ok.. sure..

I walked to the door, then I realised why. The dining inside was right behind the living area. She’s been avoiding that sofa the whole day! Tipped the hotel staff again and he set up nicely for us. the lovely sweet gf stayed in our master bedroom, and when the staff was leaving, she came out and held on to my arm in front of him… fuck. that sweet feeling was so nice. she used to avoid us being seen by anyone, which was something that always ate me up inside. Lunch made me VERY HAPPY. The stuff she ordered were all that I’d pick from the menu. She even got over her thrifty and baggy ways whenever I over ordered, sometimes she’d complain about my weight… ‘nice to hug’ jokes upset her a lot actually in the past.

we ate like a couple in love… it was felt real, like we weren’t even pretending. maybe we were truly a couple in love. When we were done, we both started to pack things up, something we have in common which was rare. #1 would always scold us, and say that it’s the waiter’s job. this was the kindness she had which made me fall for her in the first place, as long as it didn’t involve giving away money.

but once we were done, it got awkward again… what the fuck do we do now?

me : watch tv? or go out?

my sweet lovely gf : tv lo. but in room ok? room so ex. don’t waste time going out..

me : yup sure, in room… cheh.. thought you want to stay in cos of other reasons…

my sweet lovely gf : like?

me : erm..

my sweet lovely gf : i’m not finished yettttt……

we hugged and enjoyed the view ahead of us, but she turned and look at me…

my sweet lovely gf: help me get used to your very big ok? so I won’t sore anymore..

it felt so good coming from her…….. so sweet…. so satisfying…. we shared a very tender and real kiss. At that moment, i wanted to penetrate her tight pussy again…

me : dear, i want… now… can?

my sweet lovely gf: where? in the pool?

me : no la siao, I don’t want you to be tortured…

I looked around , as my head turned to the living area..

my sweet lovely gf: ROOM ok. THAT room PLEASE.

she sort of snapped. I knew why……

me : yeah.. the place where we first did it. hehe… telepathy.. but wait… let’s try there.

I pointed at the sun beds under the pavilion…

my sweet lovely gf: ok.. but will the neighbours see?

me : don’t think so, as long as you are comfortable with it ok. I want you to enjoy this.

my sweet lovely gf: we can try lo.. if others can see then we can just go back to our special room.

me : yup yup.. I will be gentle and slow ok, so the neighbours won’t hear you and come listen to your sweet voice..

my sweet lovely gf: crazy! i don’t scream one la…

wait…. suddenly that sweet feeling was gone.. in an INSTANT…… I really hate it when she sounds experienced… don’t scream one.. meaning you’ve done it so much that you know yourself??? don’t scream one la… then how come your diving gang can hear you???

I picked up my pace and the slut who let an indian old man fucked her realised as well : everything ok? a bit warm hor? shall we rest a bit first, let the food digest? I don’t want you to have appendicitis also…

me : you don’t feel horny for me is it…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh.. no no… I want…… but go slow ok. we just ate… don’t worry, you have the rest of tonight and tomorrow to go hard and fast with meeee…

that sweet feeling was returning, but it wasn’t enough.. I was at a loss.. she pulled her shorts down, then looked at me and asked if she remove her shirt, I shook my head and “just in case neighbour climb can see”… she pat the cushion for dust and sat down, bit her lower lip and looked up at me.. I was still rather conflicted about her, especially the part she claims she doesn’t moan… I was trying to recall if #5 laughed along and agreed when #1 joked about how loud the slut who let an indian old man fucked her was being loud. I really cannot recall her reaction. it was too overwhelming in that moment.

she pulled my shorts down…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ssslurppss…. scary…..

me : you sure???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yeah…

me : scary cos you don’t want it or don’t like it?? or what???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her had a a bit of a frowning expression... but she kept her persistence : noooooo… it’s just really big… quick… I want….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her leaned back on the sun bed and spread her legs. the angle was good, I could easily get on and get comfortable… i fingered her bushy pussy first, eh wait. fuck! she was wet! wetter than usual!!! or rather, wetter than I expect her to be?? wait, was she wet when I fingered her on the sofa last night? did i even finger her then? or just in the shower… shower was not so wet… maybe cos she just cried hard for me… oh gosh..

I pushed in, it was smooth… and TIGHT!!!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : mmmmmmm…

she moaned so softly and tenderly! it was heart melting! I was gentle, pushed in half…. stayed there… her eyes squinted, looked up at me in such a vulnerable state, the look in her eyes, like love for me, like she was at my mercy, like she really want to be fucked by me……..

I pushed all the way in, her mouth opened wide, eyes widened and looked up at me, hands reaching upwards and our fingers intertwined, I leaned forward and spread her hands to the sides of her face, i was panting over her face, her panting loudly too..

me : is it painful?

my sweet lovely gf nodded slowly : a bit ……. but ok…..

me : you sure?

my sweet lovely gf: yes…….. i like it ……..

I pulled my penis out slowly, her face stressed like she enjoyed it….. to be fair to her, I don’t think she can act that well. her pussy felt tight as well, not a loose one I was expecting actually.

my sweet lovely gf: I love it………

me : wonder why last time don’t want then now you ok to

FUCK! said the wrong stuff out … it ruined the mood! we both shut our eyes and looked away from each other.. I looked down at her, just jammed it all the way in again, she made a high pitch “MMMMM!” she looked up at me with a bit of anger and enjoyment…

me : pain?

she nodded her head, then looked up at me : but nice….

me : do you want me to stop?

her : no.. don’t!

she grabbed my hands tight.

her : help me get used to it...... i love it….. “mmmmmmmmm………” ………. “MMMMM!”

she moaned out softly, high pitched again, whenever I jammed it in fast and hard, and pulled out slowly and in an arched angle manner. fuck man! how is she so tight!!!! I started to realise…. perhaps….. perhaps….. that #1 is really a BITCH!

her : what’s wrong? you ok? pain?

I realise that I’ve stopped for awhile….

me : no no… just mesmerised by your face and eyes..

she smiled sweetly at me, pulled my face in and we locked lips.. she lifted her shirt and pushed my head down, sucking her nipple and started to fuck her slow and gentle, so passionate.. we were both so sweaty already, our shirts were starting to soak as the weather was warm… i pushed in slowly, at a steady pace..

me : anymore pain?

my sweet lovely gf: a bit.. but cannot feel… don’t stop… don’t stop… like this.. gentle….

we were both breathing so heavily, and getting louder… “MMMM!!!” she went higher pitch than usual! her waist arched upwards and she pressed the back of her head on the sun bed… “ mmmm!!” she moaned out one more time! at the same time, I lost it and ejaculated inside her again…

that feeling was so WARMMMM AND TENDERRR… FUCKING SWEETTTTT…..

we both opened our eyes and looked at each other………. hugged for some long minutes…… she continued to kiss my face as I kissed her neck gently… then finally got tired of being on top of her and pulled my limp penis out… it was SO STICKY AND SOAKED!

We both snuggled on the sun bed and rested, until it got too uncomfortable as it was too warm. I got up, picked up my sweet lovely gf. Carried her into the secondary bedroom for us to rest, and then, I realise……… DIDN’T USE CONDOM AGAIN!!!!

after I put my sweet lovely gf on the bed,I tap on her gently : hey.. i didn’t use condom… how ah…

my sweet lovely gf: huh…. oh…. erm… don’t worry… just had period 2 days ago…

wow! she's so confident?

- can't continue now. To be continued. Paiseh-

Last edited by 1231231233; 28-11-2021 at 08:59 PM.
Old 29-11-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
but365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro. Camping here...
Old 29-11-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Nice bro, supporting here too!
Old 29-11-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Contestant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Following. Nice TS
Old 29-11-2021, 08:19 PM
Samster

we kissed and snuggled in the super single, both falling asleep. I think I snored pretty loudly, until she smacked me and turned to face the other side. Just like old times again, when we used to spend nights together with no sex. She must have been really tired and was in deep sleep, no longer making effort to be my sweet lovely gf. I turned to the other side as well, but I sort of found it hard to go back to sleep…. she was snoring too! it felt so cute especially when I leaned my back onto hers.

Felt rather restless in bed, didn’t want to wake her, so got up to look for my phone. Glad there wasn’t any text from #1 anymore! was kind of surprised #5 didn’t text me either to check how are things. Eh wait. Last night was FUCKING CRAZY, she better NOT text me.. wtf did we do!! goodness…… should I remind them that I didn’t use condom too???

reality was setting in now… I can imagine the tonne of shit that may come my way in future. Not to mention that credit card bill that was coming my way, probably take out a good part of my secondary savings. (I was very very bad with money back then, not that I earn a lot anyway) I ‘tidied’ up the living area, dumped the used bathrobes and towels on the sofa so we wouldn’t sit on it again. I knew the trauma I caused her… It was getting late in the noon, I went in to check on her, she was still deep asleep, snoring away. I looked at her cute face, couldn’t resist and pecked her on her cheek… I forgot that she doesn’t like to be touched when she’s asleep, her face shifted and turned away grumpily, now lying upright. I lifted the blanket slowly, even though we dated for months and just fucked about 3 times? it was still not even one full day since i’ve seen her fully naked.. her breasts didn’t look as big lying down, but they look firm! gosh, hers is really so natural…

very gently, I pleasured her nipple, licked the bottom side of it, the way she loved her nipples to be flicked from below. my sweet lovely gf let out a soft moan, “mmmmm…” I licked lightly again, even more.. she moaned a bit more, then sort of pushed me away but I took control over both nipples… her pushing stopped, she just relaxed…… ‘ohhhh….’ a lot of soft moans… I gently caressed and stroke down to her bushy pussy, her legs spread a little on her own, played with her clitoris, letting her moan softly, ‘mmmmmm…’ I started to finger her as I continued to lick her nipple, she moaned softly, but higher pitch.. ‘ahhhh.. ahhhh.. ahhh..’ her voice was so fucking sweet! felt her pussy become more wet than sticky… oh yeah, still have my cum in it.. I lifted the blanket and kissed down her south. gosh, so much hair, the hair was rather long, felt a little off for someone who’s never wax or shave before.. I started licking her, causing my sweet lovely gf to moaned out louder, not screaming, louder.. “mmmmmm!!! ahhhhh!! ahhhh!!”

She probably still isn’t even awake, no idea what’s happening, she really doesn’t scream as she claimed? so maybe #1 was lying to me! I started feeling more at ease! her pussy was still tight! #1 must have lied about my sweet lovely gf’s virgin pussy being destroyed by some big black dick!………but soon enough, my thoughts started to sway in the opposite direction….. the fact her legs spread open so willingly, it used to SHUT no matter how hard I tried, or how tried she was! I could never ever fuck her accidentally in our sleep our passionate kissing or passionate high nipple pleasuring to orgasm for her! FUCK MAN.. this thought felt disturbing to me…… and also…… the fact she was so confident about her safe day from period……… fuck man! is she so experienced now???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : “huhhh… what’s happening…….”

she woke up, even lifted her head to check what I was doing. her thighs tightened so hard, clamping my ears shut and it became hard for me to breath. She was clearly inexperienced at this! Was this the first time being licked by a man? I couldn’t hear her moan anymore! She was LOVING IT!! even grabbed a pillow to cover her face. I broke free from her thighs and pressed her left thigh down as I continued to lick her. I could hear her muffled moans… it was such a turn on! but at the same time….

Was she trying to hide the fact that she screams when being fucked into pleasure?

Was she scared that she moan out someone else’s name???

and also…. When I fucked her after midnight and this noon, the way she spread her legs and kept that spread…. that discipline in holding them spread… was that natural instinct??? or trained out? I remember the experience with the innocent nerd colleague B, she was always clamping her legs shut even though she got fucked by two other guys!

I felt her pussy get really wet, also spat away some of her pubic hair in my mouth. Paused to catch my breath, and also to try and stop my mind from wandering off to rage again!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huhhh.. huhhhh.. you ok ? are you ok?? can stop already…..

I pulled the pillow from her hand and placed it under her right thigh, pressed down on both her inner thighs and PUSHED MY TONGUE as deep as possible! the slut who let an indian old man fucked her let out a HIGH PITCH squeal! but she still wasn’t loud! “mmmmmmmmm!” it was super high pitched and sweet, but it was not loud! it wasn’t controlled at all! I kept on at it, her high pitch moan kept on going, extending even until she became out of breath!

why!! why!! why won’t she scream like how #1 described??? maybe #1 was lying to get under my skin.. on purpose! she was starting to smack the bed beside her and her head kept shaking side to side.. her body arched upwards………. (making it super hard to lick but my tongue went deeper I suppose) a few short stream of liquid SQUIRT out on to my upper lip and nose!. I was taking deep breaths throughout while licking, and sniffed in a little. choked me a little. I backed off, lay and rested, trying to sneeze out the droplets…. catching my breath...... the bed shook a lot…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : are you ok ?? sorry! sorry!!!

she got off the bed and rushed to the toilet, heard the water run and she took a hand towel and came back. she started to wipe my face for me.. i took the towel from her and she started to check the bed…

me : what’s wrong?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : erm… don’t laugh ok… i think i peed….

peed? she really doesn’t know what happened?

me : no la.. not pee… don’t worry…..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : are you ok???

she hugged me and started to kiss my face.

me : yup yup.. let me rest my tongue.. think cramp..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : sorry sorry.. i go get you water..

she went out of the bedroom. I lay there, tongue sore as fuck, neck also, as the angle wasn’t perfect for licking. I really cannot stop wondering! so what are the facts??? ok she confirmed fucked that indian older guy.. not even sure how old he is? 50 ?? doesn’t look 60. 45??? if she didn’t fuck him, she’d refute #1 immediately! she said something about ‘it’s all your!’ all your fault? all your plan? did #1 set her up? or what??? was she raped?? was it just a one off one night stand? no way! confirmed got fucked more than once. that way she kept her legs spread, definitely learned a thing or two from fucking. perhaps his cock wasn’t that big, otherwise the tightness isn’t there. that I can be SURE!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her came back in, helped me sit up and fed me water and hugged me tight at the same time.

me : your first time being licked?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her nodded her head on my shoulder, she hugged me so tight.

me : shook right?

she nodded again… : your tongue ok?

me : later put some ice. it’s ok. will get used to it right, since you like it so much?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yup… but if it’s painful no need ok. and let me wash first in future ok! sorry if got smell…..

me : its ok.. as long as you enjoy… back then ask you let me try you don’t let….

she smacked me… : fresh start remember!

me : ok ok.. so what should we do now?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her looked up at me…… : i lick for you also?

as tempted as I was, I had another idea forming in my head..

me : nah.. let it rest. let’s do something exciting tonight after dinner.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ok sure. what’s the plan?

me : let’s go to the cliff for dinner… then after that, we go tanjong beach. there’s a secluded area there.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : oh ok.. why leh? romantic?

me : no la.. let’s try having sex there….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her frowned, even though she wasn’t looking up at me, I knew her behaviours and expressions well: huh ? can meh? but why there? we have this nice villa with privacy….

she hugged me tighter..

me : try la. exciting right?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : just stay here la. we go get dinner from tanjong beach, come back eat and watch sunset better? we can try in pool again..

me : why cannot with me at the beach?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : don’t want la. so dirty. no privacy also…

there was a short silence …. me : why dirty leh?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i don’t know….. how to do there? I’m not going lie on the sand or touch a tree. It’s creepy…. sorry ok…

there was some doubt in me, and the way she was so against it… perhaps #1 was lying again??

me : wait, why touch tree???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her took a while to reply……….

-to be continued-
Old 29-11-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
WesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWesternWoods deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do keep your story coming!
Old 30-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

That's where she learned the standing doggy in the pool. Nice lol
Old 30-11-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
That's where she learned the standing doggy in the pool. Nice lol
Upped +5 for exchange
Old 30-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

“I don’t know… like how we tried in the pool just now? sorry ok.. i don’t want to lean on any tree or touch it. too creepy… I’m scared, really cannot”

me : then why you that time can....…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : what that time??

me : ok ok.. nevermind. you mentioned dapao food somewhere? where?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no. tell me. what you mean by that?…….

I sat and kept quiet, she was obviously upset, looking at me with that pissed face of hers. She pulled a bit hard on arm and shook..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : what did that crazy woman tell you??

me : let’s skip this ok. sorry i brought it up

her : no please. tell me what lies she told you!

I looked at her, she was crying already.. it was FUCKING AWKWARD…. I let out a long breath…

me : she said ….. she said she saw you two do at the beach and in the ocean.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her didn’t respond immediately… However, she started to sniff more…

me : look. i’m sorry ok. i was the one who said fresh start, sorry. Shouldn’t have brought it up.

her : i’m sorry. but you cannot believe everything #1 told you ok? she’s been against me ever since my promotion.

me: your promotion? oh gosh. congrats!!! that’s really fast!

It was a big deal in her job…

me : wait. then what about #1? and #2? and #4? did they get promoted?

those 3 have been in her company way longer than she was.

her : nope. I don’t know why also. but #1….. her! she’s been really mean to me ever since!

me : wait, when were you promoted?

her : since Feb.

me : so that was before #4’s wedding?

her : yup. about 2 months.

me : do the others know that #1 is against you? actually I sensed it too.

we both became less tense, she was just leaning on my shoulder and we cuddled again under the blanket as the room was getting cold despite the living area being ventilated with natural air.

her : so it’s not just me.. I’ve been really patient with her. she’s like, nice to me in person, but I keep hearing stuff she does behind my back that are just seriously horrible, like our friendship doesn’t even exist, like I was her enemy! I kept thinking she’s dealing badly with her separation… didn’t want to think it’s the promotion. but the things she’s been doing… spreading rumours about me…

me : rumours? so the diving trip indian guy is just a rumour?

she struggled to reply. I waited…. my hopes that it was just a rumour faded away quickly…. if it didn’t happen, she wouldn’t take so long to respond.

her : i’m sorry ok.. I don’t know how it happened. there was so much stress and

me : it’s ok. it’s ok. no need to talk about it. it’s all in the past. I don’t care ok. you were single also. there’s nothing wrong. (i tried to switch topic because I didn’t want to hear it from her anymore!) so what rum

her : no. it’s not ok! yes I was single but it was wrong. but I really need you to understand ok…

she grabbed my arm, sat a little bit away and looked up at me… her eyes were red.

me : ok. go ahead.

I looked away from her. not sure how I could take what she was going to share, but one thing was for sure, I’m not going to ask every single bit of what #1 told me to confirm, otherwise this conversation is just going to drag until no end.

her : ……erm……. that trip…. I already knew something wasn’t right… I guess, I was feeling really upset? especially since #5 was also settling on a date for her wedding.

me : like being left behind?

her : yes… you can understand right.. my best friend getting married……. work was also getting harder, people’s attitude towards me changed at work also….

me : is it because #1 was spreading rumours around?

her : she told others I slept with some client to get promoted.

me : haha!

her : why? why you laugh??

me : who would believe her???

her : yes! I know right! but somehow some ppl chose to believe that instead! thankfully, it was just a small group of them. I think this made #1 even more angry. ok, with you, I will just be honest. I know she’s angry! I’m not going to give her the benefit of the doubt anymore! especially after what she did on the trip.

me : what the fuck she did??

she frowned at me, doesn’t like it when I swear.. i ignored her, dying to know the truth.

her : she kept trying to pair me and him, kept reminding us that I was single and he was divorced. we should hook up all these. I don’t know why also, he kept trying to get close to me………….. and ever since you…. there hasn’t been any…… i mean…. you know…. no guy ever pay attention to me… i don’t know.. the pressure from parents, the pressure at work… i’m the last one, not even in a relationship! #1 kept making me feel bad. she acted like it was out of concern, worried i’m lonely. she made it seem like she cared, but she was just trying to make me behave like the rumours she started! and I was so stupid!

she stopped to catch her breath, I could see how overwhelming it was for her, couldn’t help but feel the anger subside, and actually consoled her. hugged her.. pat her back…

me : its ok. i can imagine. it’s really not easy… I can imagine how much pressure you were under, especially when #5 is also getting married. it’s like a social pressure. it’s a really thing.. when didn’t you contact me?

she looked at me animatedly and shook my arm : I DID!! I DID!!! but you didn’t reply my messages?

me : what? wait what? when???

her : when #4 posted in the group.. she was doing it on purpose! I asked her to help me post in the group to get your attention.. I even private messaged you…

Suddenly, my face was so hot with pressure… FUCK FUCK FUCK!! all these could have been avoided???? wait…. wait…. suddenly, I realise… FUCK MAN! WHY WAS I SO CHILDISH AND BLOCKED HER???

me : oh shit…. i’m so sorry … I really didn’t see…

her : I thought you were done permanently with me! and also, #1 was like goading me, telling me that you were dating a malay woman already. I never should have believed her! I should have known she was just trying to manipulate me!

oh fuck.. I started to panic…. #1 didn’t lie.. how the fuck she knew? saw me perhaps??? I didn’t dare to tell the truth and just kept quiet.

me : she really is a horrible person man.

her : I kept telling myself that she was behaving like this because she was hurting from her marriage! after all, according to her, her husband wanted to split when their fertility tests came back.

me : you sure that’s the full story? they aren’t married for a full year and decided to just give up? doctors usually recommend to keep trying what.

her : I don’t know…. I don’t want to speculate…. but she has really changed so much, a completely different person now even though she pretends to care.

me : i’m not even sure if she has changed, maybe this was her all along. you know I’ve never liked her.. she’s too full of herself and I don’t know why you all keep entertaining her.

she kept quiet. I could tell she realised I was right, but didn’t want to commit to it and allow #1 to change her character and bitch about her.

me : you ok? what else did #1 also do? was she also, like you know.. had a hand in you and that indian guy?

she was deep in thought, then finally : yes.. i think so…..

me : what happened??

her : you promise you won’t be angry?

me : yes

her : when we reached the place, the weather was bad after our first dive… somehow the rest seemed to want to stay in their rooms with their partners, it was just me him and #1. #2 and #3 didn’t come also…. before that already, he was very nice to me. kept saying nice things to me. praise me… praise my looks. i was so not used to it!

FUCK MAN! the slut who let an indian old man fucked her was blushing!

she looked at me , then shook my arm again… : i’m so sorry ok. are you angry?

fuck, I didn’t realise that my dulan expression was obvious.

I lied : no no. just angry at #1… he purposely get a sweet talker knowing you’d be vulnerable during that period when they are all getting married.. go on..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yes! precisely! i was really vulnerable. somehow, I felt like a complete different person! I can’t even recognise myself when I think back about it! (another sentence that irked me a lot)

me : were you attracted to him?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : NOOO! he’s much older you know. I don’t even know why I agreed to hang out with them.. I guess I was just really bored…. and maybe #1 was right.. the loneliness was getting to me. I guess I felt desperate?

me: so how did it happen? he courted you ?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no……. don’t be angry ok… i realise how stupid I was…. he invited us to his room to drink. me and #1…….. she said she went back to her room to call her husband, and told us to continue drinking first. her room was right next to his, so I didn’t suspect anything or worry, after all she can just pop back over within seconds. I thought she’d be coming, so I let my guard down….. you know I really cannot drink well….. he kept asking me to vent my troubles, asked about work…. kept saying nice things to me….. i’ve not had such attention ever since we broke up……. started to feel very hot from the drink…

me : what kind of hot? face flushed or turned on kind of hot(LIKE YOUR FUCKING RED FACE NOW YOU FUCKING SLUT)?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : I don’t know… i guess… both…. he also asked if I was upset because of you being attached liao…

me : wait… how the fuck he know about me???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : precisely!!! I was rather drunk already… started to cry… he was very sweet and …. the mistake happened… by the time I woke up sober…… too late already….

me : wait. did he like drug you and rape you? or get you drunk then rape?? we should make a police report!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no… it’s not just his fault… i’m so sorry ok.. i was really weak mentally…….. also, #1 never complain about the drink also…

me : yes i know you were weak. cos of the alcohol ma. he may have spiked your drink also? don’t forget he’s so much older. he knew what he was doing man… you sure he didn’t rape you? now it’s not the time to be nice…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no… it wasn’t rape…. i think I was ok with it…

her desperate need to prevent me from escalating accidentally made the slut who let an indian old man fucked her reveal her fucking true desire…

me : ok with it??? meaning??? you wanted it also la?

I lost my cool, sounded sarcastic already like I was last night… but remembering her weeping made me hold back some spite

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i’m really sorry ok…

me : stop apologising…. i told you i can understand how difficult it was for you already.. just share the truth ok. I want to understand also… so you enjoyed it with him la?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ……. yes… but … i really don’t know what i was thinking ok. it didn’t mean anything at all.

me : isn’t that worse?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : I mean… i mean… i thought he wanted a relationship…. I just really wasn’t thinking… things just seemed to keep happening on it’s own… like I wasn’t in control…

me : just keep happening? you mean the sex or….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no.. i meant.. like… like…. you know… others finding out.. him holding my hand in front of them… I was also very embarrassed about the pre marital, you know.. sex…. didn’t want others to think i’m someone who sleeps with a stranger on first date…. i just kept going along with it… until…… like it felt like he was serious..... about me…… i thought just give him a chance to try if we can work.…

me: until? wait you are not with him anymore already right…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : OF COURSE NOT LA!

me : then what about the beach thing.. the one you two went for a walk….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her’s face was fucking red already… i wasn’t sure if it was embarrassment, or is she feeling horny by remembering their hot steamy weeks/months of affair?? she too awhile to answer…

me : how long you two lasted ah?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : the beach.. wait.. let me explain first… we went for a walk because I wanted to have a serious talk with him, so he wouldn’t keep trying to get us to drink…

(keep forcing you to drink???? you mean keep trying to make you horny to fuck is it???)

me : so how the talk went?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : he told me a sob story about his previous marriage… how he regrets not giving her enough attention. telling me he wanted to cherish and treasure someone now…… I actually wanted to use that opportunity to break it off with him… he even hinted to me that he might consider remarrying…….. he was saying all the things he knew that would make me weak to him…..

me : weak to him???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : you know… like… find it hard to end things with him.....

me : oh ok…. then after the talk, you all went back straight la..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : … yup yup… it was going to rain already…

me : so how long you two lasted?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : not long! I realise he was lying about everything….. I also start to figure out, I think #1 did it on purpose.. set me up with him… then get me drunk and left me with him…. she spread in the office about me and used this incident as proof… I really kept my cool with her already, but #4 secretly did something about it. #1 will be changing company soon.

me : ok good good. #4’s really a true friend.. good to get such toxic people away, she must be so jealous you got the promotion over her, and you were so much younger. this is NOT a true friend ok… please cut her out of your life… OUR lives ok!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her hugged me tight and looked at me : yes…. OUR lives together! fresh start ok??? can you forgive me??

me : forgive you?? what’s there to forgive?? we weren’t together at that time also. it was my fault also, if I saw your message…. you know….
Old 30-11-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

I choked on my words, the regret was REAL.. fuck man… FUCK!!!!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : I know i know….

me : nothing to forgive ok. thanks for being honest with me…. just continue to be honest with me ok. so when did you two like… stop doing it?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh? oh… you mean… like break off?

me : yeah la… like stop all contact… before or after #4’s wedding?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : after… but I already wanted to break before that already…. just didn’t want a scene at her wedding so delayed a bit…

me : and during that delay period… you two got do?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : do what?

me : fuck la..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : don’t use that word can?

me : then make love meh? you love him meh…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ok ok .. nevermind…. no… once we came back, i made sure we didn’t have much chances…

me : meaning?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : just don’t go anywhere private with him lo..

me : oh ok ok.. smart… like testing him la, see if still wants a relationship without fucking…

she frowned again..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yup yup… his true colors showed lo.. completely different person from the trip…

me : no wonder you look so uncomfortable in the photo with him at the wedding…sorry ah… I was still stalking your social media that time…

she hugged me tight and kissed me…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : it’s ok… i’m glad you did…

me : so how did it end?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh?

me : you and him…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : we just stop contacting…

me : can I ask just one last thing……. you now back then, did you consider marrying me?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh. how can you not know?? of course? otherwise I won’t date you right…

me : but why did we have to keep it so low profile, keep hiding here hide there… were you ashamed of me?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no… not that ok…. i guess……. I really don’t know how to handle relationship and myself? didn’t want people to talk about me all these… i mean… i really don’t know. i now know it was a big mistake ok?

me : what was a big mistake? our relationship? or you and that indian??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no…. i mean to insist on not letting anyone know …

me : oh ok… so that was the only mistake ah?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : and that guy la.. hey… you should know by now right! how much I regret with him

me : but you two got fuck more than once right? not just the first drunk mistake only right?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : erm…. can we skip this..

me : i thought you agreed to be honest with me? I already said, I won’t let it affect us now. but i need to understand… so was it more than once?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yes…

me : how many times?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh….. i really don’t know…

me : so many times until cannot count???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no… i think… maybe 4 times? i think 3….

me : but i thought every day and the trip was long? and a few times a day right???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : nooo… what did #1 tell you ??? don’t believe her rubbish ok!!!

me : you sure? you sure you don’t scream one? how come they all heard???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : #1 told you all these??? no it’s not true ok!! i wasn’t the one screaming. it was him! i think he purposely do on purpose to let the rest know… I told you I don’t scream one!! i’m not so daring !!!

at that point, I had already lost all my cool, if you cannot sense from my writing.

me : but what I really don’t understand is, the whole time we were together, I think i was as nice to you as that indian guy, maybe even nicer.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no. you were definitely nicer.

me : then?? you die die won’t even do with me, but then this guy you just know, i know la you were drunk la, but you insist not drunk rape, means you ok to let him fuck willingly… then after realising the mistake.. you continue to let him fuck also…. you sure you don’t love him still???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : OF COURSE I DON’T LOVE HIM! I NEVER DID OK!

me : so it was just PURE SEXUAL PLEASURE LA?

I realised I had gone overboard… she was stunned by my change in reaction, her eyes were red and tears were flowing down. I really have this fucking soft spot for her. every time she does that, my anger seems to melt away and guilt takes over…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i’m sorry…… (she was sniffing)

me : no.. it’s not your fault…. sorry.. my tone not right.. look… just be honest with me, help me understand so we can move on stronger ma. don’t be afraid, I’m not judging you or what…

I hugged her tight and kissed her cheek..

me : let’s skip this topic ok..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no… just ask… i can answer… I want you to trust me.

me : it’s not that I don’t trust you, you know? I trust that you don’t love him. but I want to be able to see that you can be as honest as you can to me? you know.. like not hide anything. if really felt anything during that time, just say the truth. cos I can really imagine how tough it was for you to be the last one not married, even though you were the youngest… ok let me share ok.. I didn’t want to do anything with #1.. NEVER ever did!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yes. i know that…

me : huh how you know? you could tell last night?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yup.. i knew you just wanted to make me feel jealous...

me : sorry ok .. it was just too much information. turned me into a monster. #1 exaggerated so many things also! now thinking back, she was just saying the words to make me be rage against you… hope you understand ok…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yes. i can imagine….. her true colors are so clear now…

me : so you can understand right… why I want to clarify what’s real and what’s not?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yes .. ok

me : so just be honest… did you enjoy with him?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : erm…………………………. yes.

she started to sniff…….. I hugged her tighter…

me : it’s ok… it’s ok…. thanks for being honest ok… there’s nothing to be ashamed about….. but before you do with him, you didn’t know he will be good right, why you let him, since you say you weren’t drunk raped… you are more attracted to him than me?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no…. it’s not that.. it was…. i think the timing? i gave up I guess? I could resist with you back then because I wasn’t sure if you wanted to marry me! I wanted to marry you, and was scared that once we do and you get bored of me, we won’t get married…

me : huh. i thought you were against pre marital sex that’s all…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : that also..

me : i think i know what happened la. you were younger when with me… but yes i know what you mean by give up i guess… but maybe also, his flirting was that good la… so tell me the truth now ok.. how many times you two do? not just 3 or 4 times right?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no.

me : wow.. he must be that good to keep you so hook..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : noooo.. it was just …. you know… the stress.. the vacation mood.. that’s all.. i told you I was like a different person. like mid life crisis. I couldn’t even think logically.. you know me! I wouldn’t even want others to know that we have that kind of relationship! why would I! I’m not like #1!

me : yup true… that’s why i thought he must be that good.. or his dick damn big is it?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : noooo.. not big.. yours is bigger..

me : yeah yeah.. you are just saying all these to make feel better…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : goodness!! really!!! you make me feel so painful and sore you know! how can his be bigger than yours???

she brought up a very very good point.. that was the thing that didn’t drive me crazy and just go off..

me : hmmm… but if you and him only do 3-4 times… then the impact not there ma…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh I said no already. not 3-4 times…

me : then? a lot??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : not a lot la..

me : got 10 times?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : maybe have…

me : how long was the trip sia??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : 5 nights.

me : why so long??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : because #4’s husband can only come for the first 3 nights … we intended to spend the last 2 nights, all girls only. the 4 of us…

me : oh… so 3 nights with him only? or all 5 nights..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : all 5…. the weather was bad, didn’t get to dive much the first 3 nights.. so we extend there, never go city. you weren’t there to plan ma so they not so enthusiastic also.

me : oh ok…. so each day about once or twice? that’s not a lot what. if it’s over a longer period of time and more times, then the stretch of your private part will be permanent… you sure his not big? don’t worry, I can accept the truth…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : really …… why you don’t believe me……. maybe some days 3 times… he don’t let me go diving, say weather is dangerous. so we just stay behind in room….

me : whose room..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : his..

me : then your room how?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : he told me to check out, save money…

me : so meaning, the whole trip you and him share room like couple la?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her :…… yes…

me : was he good? show me you can be honest ok…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : erm… i don’t know.. never tried before him……. at that time, it wasn’t a bad feeling… not like torture or what… just something nice to do on the trip… to stop me from thinking about the rest all getting married, having kids and leaving me behind…

I hugged her tight…

me : tell me more.. like how he made you feel…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : erm…. he made me feel wanted? like I was capable of attracting guys? like i didn’t have to be alone and have someone sweet? like when I was with you…. (this line felt fake to me)

me : i mean sexually.. did you enjoy being fucked by him???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ……… yes…

me : like did he make you cum?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : cum?

me : orgasm la.. like just now at the sun bed… your body shuddered……

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ……… yes…

me : all the time???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i think so…. enough already?

me : did he make you blow for him?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : what is that??

me : suck his cock la..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : tsk……… yes… but i hated it…

me : then after the trip? anymore?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her bit her lip…. : nope….

me : not even at #4’s wedding???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : nooooo…never do…. why would you even think that???

me : ok ok… you never like miss it meh?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ……… have… but his true colors started to show.. and also.. not on vacation mood anymore.. it was easier to not miss it… enough already…..?

me : ok last question… how big was his?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her showed me with her finger, she thought about it a little… her thumb and index finger showed me a size roughly about 8-10 cm…

me : that’s it?? (mine was 15 cm at least) don’t bluff..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : really!!!!

i saw that her cheeks were really pink… didn’t think she was lying…

me : was it very thick?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : like that lo…

me : show me…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her showed me a girth of about 3 cm wide…

me : this size can make you cum??? you serious ???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i told you, it was the vacation mood… and the alcohol la… enough already???

me : yes.. enough about him.. but….. this part I really couldn’t understand… why last night….. when they dare you… you couldn’t bring yourself to fuck me???

I sort of sat up and moved away from her, making her a little worried…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no… it’s not that…. i felt very guilty… because I’ve already done with someone else!!! and you’ve never done with anyone else in your whole life…. and you told me you didn’t date anyone after me, so I knew #1 lied about you and a malay woman….

i almost choked when I heard that… she really thought I was still a virgin???? I pulled her in and hugged her tight….

me : I really wished I’ve seen your message and went with you to the trip instead……

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : me too…

she hugged me back tight… sniffed a little…

me : haha. but we won’t be making love until marriage right…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : maybe not? i was ready I guess…

she guess? so she went on the trip ready to fuck someone??? anyone???

me : but wait, did you ask that indian guy for private CPR lessons??

-to be continued, sorry for lengthy elaboration... -
Old 30-11-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
intelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyintelatom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping here for more. Support the writers!
Old 30-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9824 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1