The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternWoods View Post
Do keep your story coming!
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelatom View Post
Camping here for more. Support the writers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange22 View Post
Camping too!
Don't just camp guys, do feel free to share your opinion about her.
Old 30-11-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
Don't just camp guys, do feel free to share your opinion about her.
to me she's disgusting. i would fuck her. do all the fantasies on her. but will dump her in the end. use her like a cum dump.
Old 30-11-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
to me she's disgusting. i would fuck her. do all the fantasies on her. but will dump her in the end. use her like a cum dump.
good one... I definitely felt that way at some point bro. the anger and doubt was real, even though I understood her struggle.

but as a GF, she was good wife material. definitely a good mother material also. I was definitely a better man at home and at work as well while with her.

thanks for reading bro.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
good one... I definitely felt that way at some point bro. the anger and doubt was real, even though I understood her struggle.

but as a GF, she was good wife material. definitely a good mother material also. I was definitely a better man at home and at work as well while with her.

thanks for reading bro.
but i would definitely court and spend money on #1 . get her interested in you. fuck and dump her all over again. heart break number 2 for her.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh?? nooo?? i only asked him for some advice! I had to attend a course! it was just CPR verbal advice before the trip!!!! they were there and they saw!! #1 say RUBBISH again right???

me : sorry.. i should have known… wish I can satisfy you like he did though…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : what do you mean??? it’s way better with you!!! you knock me out so badly just now!!! i was so tired!!!! i think i passed out!!!

me : that indian guy never made you passed out before?

he slut who let an indian old man fucked her bit her lower lip again: maybe once, i think twice.. the first two times.. but not as high as with you….

me : ok.. good .. you are being really honest with me. that is good for us.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : then what about you …. when you and #1….. and #5….

me : hmmm… #1, the feeling was damn disgusting, that’s why I could last very long…cos i couldn’t feel anything. #5 was just neutral….. but it was all to make you upset.. like a fool la, at that time i thought you don’t care at all…. think #5 could tell, but she like don’t care. just want a crazy night for herself….. eh shit… now i have one more person than you… how… you need to make it equal?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : NONSENSEEEE! noooo.. don’t be crazy… only you from now on ok???

at that moment, i felt scared…

WHEN THE FUCK DID I WANT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH JUST HER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE???? I was always and had always only wanted a fuck buddy relationship with her…… fuck man.. was this really what I want???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : believe me ok???

I broke out from my trance : oh .. yes .. yes.. I believe……. I go dapao dinner?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh.. let’s go together la… but sunset now! look at the sky! so nice!

she got off the bed and pulled my hand and led us out of the villa.. we were both still bottomless, and walked to the end of the gazebo outside and looked to the left…. she stood in front of me and wrapped my hands around her body as we just watch the beautiful sky. I couldn’t stop feeling horny for her, I don’t know why, maybe even more so than before? When I just wanted to make her first time into one she’d remember for the rest of her life, piled her into oblivion, a sweet and tender love making followed by a beast mode fucking into the rest of the night.

I pushed her forward, gently against the beam and seemed to follow my direction easily when I spread her legs. To my surprise, she wasn’t that puzzled, or perhaps maybe I was thinking WAY TOO MUCH! It wasn’t a hardcore doggy beast mode fuck, just a slow and gentle push and pull, in and out of her still tight but wet pussy. I went really really slow, it seemed to make her weak, her legs shook a little. I wasn’t aiming for a quick release, just a slow and gentle fuck to pass the time in that ‘romantic’ moment of ours. Little did I know that I’d start to notice some drip marks on the cement…… and then a few more landed.. Fuck!! she wasn’t cumming what! how can someone so small size and thin like her be so wet???? her was pressing her cheek on top of her hand, on the beam , but not hugging it…

THEN, IT FINALLY OCCURED TO ME! I better make whatever time we have left on this ‘holiday trip’ and make it damn memorable for her.

me : ok, time for dinner.

I pulled my penis out, leaving her a little confused and surprised. she regain her composure and turned to me, I was sitting on the dining chair.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : are you ok???

she rushed over to me… looked concerned.

me : huh? why not?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : tired is it?

me: no ah.. why you ask?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : then why you stop??

me : time for dinner ma.. we have all night dear.. come let’s go…. I think you better go wash also.

she blushed, embarrassed when I pointed at her pussy…. she wanted to shower together, it felt nice, but felt a little sticky at that moment….. I let her rinse me a bit, the slut who let an indian old man fucked her looked like she wanted shower sex, like she wanted to resume and finish the sex from earlier on……… I didn’t have anything planned, just a good practice to keep her wanting for more.. I came out first and got dressed, polo t-shirt and berms.. turned on the tv and sat on the bed to wait for her… she came out in a towel, changed behind my back… still being curious about her how naked breasts look, I turned to look. the slut who let an indian old man fucked her blushed and smile… like she appreciated I couldn’t stop looking at her..

me : oh.. no bra?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : erm….didn’t bring enough….. you mind if I don’t wear?

me : sure! why not? sexier.. actually, you wear or don’t wear also the same… haha

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : what do you mean??

me : yours are nice and firm la. won’t sag without wearing… (I lied a little though)

she smiled happily, held my by my arm as we made our way to my car. It felt good, she didn’t care who saw us.. In fact, 2 older guys gave her second looks. I checked her dress, thought perhaps it was see through and they could see her nipples or what… but no…. the black dress, same one she wore last night, wasn’t that thin or low cut… When I opened the door for her, I realise why… gosh, how did I not notice this of her last night? I know I drank a little at dinner but I wasn’t that drunk no to notice? Her dress was rather short!!

In the car

me : you look different today…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : have meh?

me : yup.. but can’t tell what’s the diff..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no make up is it?

me : you used make up last night???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : a little… just lip gloss only la…… and a bit of foundation….

wow! she’s changed ….. she NEVER wore make up at all…

me : wow.. missed it! did I drink a lot at dinner? My memory is so bad…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : your memory bad after drinking one……

me : why you say leh?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : our last trip… you don’t even remember what happened that night lo…

me : what happened?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : nothing much la….. the girls disturb you while you passed out lo..

me : huh?? who?? what kind of disturb???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : the usual two la.. who else… but nothing.. #4 stopped them before anything bad happened…..

me: did you join in the disturb ? haha

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : haha. noooo…. but maybe a little tempted because I was jealous and upset about them touching you.. but couldn’t do anything because you weren’t my boyfriend yet.

me : sorry.. should have handled my drinking my better…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : it’s ok… you told me you love me for the first time that night…

she held my hand and we intertwined our fingers, while I drove to the distant beach she suggested for dinner..

me: wow.. you remember??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yes of course!

me : what happened???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i brought you to bed lo, then you hugged me and confessed.. I always thought you liked #3 ma…

me : #3???? but I was only nice to you!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i don’t know…. i feel inferior to her I guess? most guys will prefer her over me..

me : not me ok. I barely ever spoke to her..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her :yup.. i finally realised that night lo…

me : did we do anything?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : we kissed for awhile lo. then you passed out…

me : what!!!! our first kiss? and I don’t even remember! I thought was in my car…. haha..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : almost the same la.. its ok… our future together more important ok??

she tightened the grip on my hand…. i squeezed her hand back, but nervously actually…. I felt like I was being sucked into this endless swimming pool without really deciding if I even wanted to dive….. shit…. do I just want a fuck buddy relationship with her?? or more???

we reached, there was a nice pool beside the tables..

me : why didn’t ask to bring swimwear to swim??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : for what?? we have our own pool right! quickly have dinner then go back ok? it’s so dark le…

me : by the way, why you bring the hand towel for? I have tissue leh..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : tell you later..

we ordered the fish, shared a cocktail and other finger food. she was so sweet, it felt good, I must admit. I’ve never felt her this sweet before, even when we dated and she allowed me to rub her nipples back then…. after we ordered dessert, she moved her chair closer next to me, leaning on me, didn’t let me use the fork and fed me instead…… she pulled my hand and rested my palm on and in between her inner thighs…..gave me a needy look…… i grip on it tight, but could sense what she wanted… decided to deny her awhile… instead… she tugged my hand higher up her inner thigh, closer to her pussy……

GOSH!!! SHE’S CHANGED SO MUCH????? IS IT THE COCKTAIL OR IS SHE SO FUCKING HORNY NOW???

or maybe… the way I fucked her just now…….. perhaps…. likely… maybe I opened up her world of sexual needs…. I got tempted and my pinky reached and felt her bush…… pushed in a little… she was rather moist! she hugged my hand tight, and stopped feeding me….. I realise that our table wasn’t exactly safe for us to continue in ‘secrecy’, and I was afraid that she might get out of control! and it was a little late as well.. already almost 9 pm…

me : shall we go back already?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : mmmmmm… ok…

she looked at me with needy eyes… I got the bill and as we headed to the open carpark, she pulled my hand and led me towards another direction instead…

me : walk on the beach? romantic… let’s go….. give me your shoes….

I gave her my slippers. she struggled to walk in front of me, but was appreciative of me taking care of her.. instead of heading down to the small ‘oasis’, she led me up to higher ground… there was a distant pavilion and a lot of trees there. instead, she led me away from the pavilion, away from the light.. it was rather dark…

me : wah you brave sia… why here?

we couldn’t really see much from there, not the waters, not the beach… we were under a palm tree…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : can pass me the towel?

she took it from me, then….. WHAT THE FUCK! her hands were on the tree, with the towel between her palms and the bark…

me : darling… yes??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : finish….. you didn’t finish just now….

me : here?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : thought you wanted?

at that moment, it was JUST TOO FUCKING HOT, especially the way she pulled her dress up and spread her legs, waiting for me.

UNZIP!

PULL PENIS OUT!

JAM IN!

“mmmmm..” fortunately, she kept her moan soft, even though she was clearly drunk form the cocktail…

“mmmm… mmmmm… mmmmm..”

I fucked her faster than I did at the gazebo during sunset… it was too hot, I wanted to cum in her! not some simple tender relaxed session. She kept shaking her head and looking down, holding in her moaning?? or was it painful??? BUT! she was FUCKING WET NOW!!! she was DRIPPING CUM SO MUCH MORE…. maybe dripping a few drips every 30 seconds…… I had to control my jamming her pussy , making sure I don’t smack her butt with my lower waist and attracting attention from others……….. PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP … Suddenly, her left hand kept reaching backwards towards me. I took her hand and she gripped it so tight and she let out a few louder ‘mmmmmmmmmmmm!’……… when she went silent, I pulled my penis out and pulled her to me. She turned around and hugged me tight! i started to lower her dress quickly and felt her body shudder! she let out another ‘mmmmmm!!!’ one last time…… we hugged and stood there for awhile….. before heading off, she took the clean side of the towel and wiped her inner thighs…

As we made our way back to my car…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : did you shoot?

me : no leh.. but you safe period right, so no need worry also..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no.. not that…. not fair to you…

me : haha we continue later back at our nice ‘home’ lo..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : you! focus on driving hor!

me : huh? oh… eh…. oh…. ohhhhhhh… okay…..

wow! her blowjob felt kind of ok… it wasn’t bad… it was gentle, not exceptionally teasing but gentle and nice…… fuck man… this felt so good… I drove slowly despite the journey being so short.. she didn’t even stop to ask whether we’ve arrived …. not even the part when I went round and round a round about… just just kept on sucking for me!

somehow in that moment, the satisfaction after outdoor sex with her, that tender and sweet feeling, my mind didn’t wander at all. FOR THE FIRST TIME!

me : baby.. time to stop… let’s go home…

she combed her hair and sat up, as we walked back to our villa, she pat her back…

me : you ok?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : back a bit ache. but don’t worry. I’m ok..... very sore now … your fault… you better give me massage later..

me : massage where? hehe.

we reached out villa.

me : shower and sleep?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : you tired?

me : what ? you still can ah?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no ah.. just take a swim? don’t waste this villa.. so nice..

me : we can come back next week ah.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : nooooooo don’t waste money!

just like that.. the mood was gone. but I still let her lead me to the pool. she hinted the to strip her, and she stripped me… we got in and started hugging immediately in the cold water. Honestly, i was rather tired already… we didn’t talk much, just relaxed in there and looked at each other. Suddenly, she whispered to me…. “you still can?”

me : you not scared pain??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no we are alone.. can try again..

me : sure?? i’m ok you know.. just having you in my arms is enough, you don’t have to fulfil all my fantasies de

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : but i love you! i want you to enjoy… who say it’s just your fantasy huh?

me : wah are you still drunk???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : hehe don’t know… how? ohhhh.. i feel something growing….

she led me to the corner of the pool, pulled my hands to her nipples… We locked lips passionately but slowly and tenderly, she was moaning softly again….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ok.. can try push in now…
Old 01-12-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

me : if pain just let me know ok. don’t bluff.

it wasn’t as easy to push in as earlier by the tree….. but i could get it all in…. we hung in that position and continued to kiss.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : why aren’t you pushing?

me : cannot la.. I don’t want to hurt you…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : you’ve already hurt me badly…….

me : erm…… i’m really sorry ok… when I heard you fucked someone else, and yet you still cannot

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh.. hey hey hey.. i mean… hurt me .. down there.!!!! yours is too big!!!

me : oh.. that…. you sure??

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : later you check the bed lo. i think may have blood… later we sleep the other bed ok? ok enough enough… (she kissed my lips) push pleaseeee mmmmm!…… mmmmmmmmm! niceeeeee…… very very niceeeeee….

I felt the guilt, which somehow made me feel she was acting all these to satisfy my needs. I controlled myself, not wanting to hurt her bushy pussy……. I pretended to cum so she could rest, but she continued to ‘ride’ me, wrapping her legs around my waist tight, like she was the one fucking my penis……

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : please.. please… don’t worry…not pain at all… just as hard as you want ok…..

this line triggered me… it was FUCKING HOT!

it was NOT EASY underwater, the water resistance etc… even though i pinned her tight at the corner, and limited the length of my thrusts, it’s not as easy as doing on the bed. it wasn’t like a piak, but more like a bump..

bump! bump! bump! bump! bump! bump! bump! bump! bump!

I started to notice the slut who let an indian old man fucked her’s pattern of orgasm, she’d lean backwards until she lets out a high pitched moan!! she didn’t even realise that I didn’t cum.. we hung on for a few more minutes, started to feel really really cold. got out of the pool together, showered like a couple… then put on our tshirts and snuggled in the other super single bed… I knocked out pretty fast even though she continued to peck around my face…. even though I had been doing a few months of cardio (running also, not just sex) prior to this ‘local’ trip, i was very exhausted…

in the middle of the night, I woke up, felt dehydrated. took a leak, and drank from the bottled water. Went back to the room, she was sound asleep.. I got curious and checked the other super single bed beside, the room was dark but there was light coming through the glass windows. I did see some small drips of light stains, but not sure what color those were.. I felt glad, but was too tired to bother to find out immediately. Joined her back in bed, she wasn’t sweet and was grouchy in her deep sleep. Didn’t want to disturb her, I slept on the ‘stained’ bed beside her instead, still feeling very happy and satisfied, like life was perfect.

________

I woke up to a pleasant and sweet surprise. Yeah you guessed it, my limp and soft penis was pleasured until it erected half hard in the slut who let an indian old man fucked her’s mouth. once again, her skills were pretty average, but it felt good enough.

me : wow… good morning………. you are the perfect woman sia……. oh?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her’s body shifted, then her right leg climbed over my face, I lowered my body so her not so long leg had space against the wall. The moment my tongue touched her clitoris, I felt a release of smell. That smell of cum. she wasn’t very wet, but wetter than when I first fingered her. her blowjob became better, especially when I licked her harder. pushed my tongue deeper in or when I licked her clitoris faster. She’s rather short, 150 cm I think, and light, about 40 kg only. I easily lifted her up and cupped her breasts after I had secured her pussy on my mouth and made sure I could breath. However, it was still a risk as her legs tend to clamp my head shut tight very quickly… I could hear her muffled and stuffed mouth moans, but they were still soft moans as hell. I flicked her nipples, the way she liked it….

OH FUCK MAN!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

THE WAY SHE’S SUCKING MY PENIS NOW! LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!! I COULD FEEL HER HEAD GO UP AND DOWN! UP AND DOWN!

FAST!

Then… I suddenly realise….. how the fuck she knows this position??? she claimed she’s never been licked before…. the way her legs clamp on my head suggests so…… or maybe…. THIS WAS THE FUCKING METHOD THAT INDIAN OLDER GUY USED TO MAKE HER BLOW HIM LIKE A SLUT???? the anger I felt, I started to pinch her nipples HARD! surprisingly, it made her suck me harder! even though my tongue wasn’t working as hard now, it came to a slow lick routine..... Her hips started to ride my face, it was suffocating me. Out of desperation and a bit of anger, I lifted her body and kind of threw her to my side. it took her by surprise, my penis popped out of her mouth and she lay to catch her breath…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her :what’s wrong?? you ok???

me : sorry… couldn’t breath….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : sorry… sorry…. your tongue ok? can continue?

I wiped my wet face, either my saliva or her cum… maybe even urine.. she saw and got off the bed, ran to the toilet and came back with a used towel. We were out of hand towels. She wiped my face and apologised…. then kissed my cheek.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : are you ok??? sorry ok??

me : yup yup… sorry, I disrupted your high……

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : hehe… it’s ok… can you still continue?

me : yup sure…

I made space for her on the bed and she lay, spreading her legs for me. I stood up on the ground as her body shifted her pussy to me, like a magnet pointing to a pole….

me : hmmm.. can we try another position?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : oh.. ok … can…

she got up and turned her body around, kneeled up, her butt lifted, legs spread but not fully, just nice enough for her to stay knelt and not slip.

I stood there…… conflicted… VERY conflicted….

FUCK MAN!

IS SHE REALLY SO EXPERIENCED NOW????

fresh start…. fresh start….. i repeated to myself before she turned to check if I was alright, and adjusted her body towards me until I aimed my penis head at her wet, and slightly dripping bushy dripping in a comfortable position for me, I penetrated her with just my penis head… left it there… the slut who let an indian old man fucked her started to breath loudly, her body fidgeted so much! with ONE HUGE FORCE, I JAMMED MY PENIS FULLY INTO HER. SHE MOANED OUT LOUD, but perhaps sounded like it was painful to her…. I kept my penis inside her, fully pushed in.her face was now pressed on the bed…. i kept it inside her, we both panting…

fuck man… fuck fuck fuck….. she’s obviously been trained! or is she that fast a learner???? she said only fuck 10 times… 10 times = 14? or 19??? or 11? can one learn so well from just this amount of sessions???? or was she lying…..

I saw the dark brown drip marks on the bed…….. dried blood… but faint…… I’m stretching her pussy, i can feel it! she’s fucking TIGHT, considering the last pussy I fucked was a malay woman who had given birth to four kids…

fresh start…. fresh start…. the slut who let an indian old man fucked her ’s pussy was definitely tighter than #1 and #5’s as well… that gave me a lot of relief…

however,

FUCK MAN!!! FUCK!!!!

THE FUCKING HOT DATE WE HAD LAST NIGHT WAS LIKE WHAT #1 SAID!!!

FUCKING ON THE BEACH!

FUCKING IN THE WATER!!!

with that in mind, I fucked her with such rage and force…. she was moaning out in pain, more than pleasure….. HER HEAD WAS SHAKING ON THE BED, AS I PUNISHED FUCK HER!

HOWEVER, her moans remained controlled and….. soft! I couldn’t believe it… here I was destroying her pussy with a big penis ( which I was rather confident of already at that point), but yet she was still not screaming my name..

She orgasmed clearly, body was shuddering, then finally collapse on the bed…. I felt her pussy get so wet as well. Me however, testicles so sore and aching. I was still hard, but couldn’t cum… The anger kept me going a while more, until it felt rather meaningless, I pulled out…

stood over her, watch her like passed out on the bed….. like I had just used her… my senses told me to tuck her under the blanket and hug her….. but my penis told me to just leave her there and leave the room…. I struggled with my morals… covered her half with the blanket, and left her lying there.

filled up the nice bathtub in the master bedroom, got in. It was still a little dark, I didn’t check the time, 6.30 am perhaps? Started to think things through, I realise perhaps marrying her was very unlikely to be an option. Do I even want her as a fuck buddy? Judging from her mindset and willingness, definitely YES… I’m no good decision maker la, whatever the fuck trouble follows, deal with it later.

Had a good soak in the warm water, the sky was beautiful. Somehow, the memory of last night’s sunset came back. It was so romantic and HOT….. but my mind naturally shifted to wonder, was the sky as beautiful when Raj fucked the slut who let an indian old man fucked her on the beach and in the ocean??? How many times did they actually fucked??? was she telling the truth or #1???

It was EVIDENT then, neither was telling the full truth, and neither was lying blatantly.

My understanding of what happened at that moment was

1. #6 was feeling needy, and her friends all getting married 1 by 1 , especially #4 her best friend, and #5 seeing someone already, she became desperate

2. #1 wanted to sabotage her, set that indian older guy up with her, like a trap, but she happily enjoyed the lure and the trap herself also, so #6 not faultless..

3. #6 continued to let Raj fuck cos she definitely enjoyed fucking and also wanted someone to be with

4. they fucked a lot on that trip..

doubtful
- they stopped after the trip??
- did they break up or become fuck buddies?

I NEED TO CHECK HER PHONE…

but before I could bring myself to get out of the bathtub……

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : hey…

her hair was all messed up, she was so sleepy… and she was still bottomless…… she didn’t wait, removed her shirt and walked towards me.

me : careful.. water hot…

she dipped one foot in slowly, waited for her body to get used to it. the tub was not that big either. I looked at her wet and sticky bush, the hair was really much much longer and thicker than last time, whenever I stole a peek or explored why she slept…… what did that indian do to her?? put some oil to increase growth???

she saw me looking and covered… : sorry, haven’t wash…

me : it’s ok…

she got in and we snuggled, rather uncomfortably in the tub. she kept kissing my face and whispered into my ear : I love you……

I felt happy, smiled…. she barely said ‘I love you’ back then, not in texts, not face to face… VERY rarely! but now, she’s using it so much…

me : haha.. love my dick or my fats?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : everything!

me : thank you for the blowjob also… i know you don’t like it… it was nice to wake up to it….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : its ok.. as long as it makes you happy…….

me : should I shave or trim? so it’s more pleasant for you?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no need…. its ok..

we both sort of fall into a slumber in the tub, until our hearts start to feel uncomfortable from the warm water… we rested on the large bed in the master bedroom, but each slept on our sides to rest, enjoying the space. I fell asleep again. By the time I woke up, she wasn’t beside me…. I don’t know why, I panicked immediately…. oh fuck?? she left??? But it’s still a sunday!

When I found her using her phone in the other room, she saw me and put her phone away immediately.

me : oh. phew… thought you left?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : huh?? why???

she got off the bed and rushed over to give me a hug….. I saw her phone under the sheet.

- to be continued -
Old 01-12-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
quok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share TS, look forward to more updates
Old 01-12-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

is it more exciting in fucking virgin girl than non virgin girl?
Old 01-12-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

thanks for reading bro.
i do understand, human do have mixed feeling when face with partner
Old 01-12-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
is it more exciting in fucking virgin girl than non virgin girl?
It is most exciting fucking a nubile young innocent asshole shaved with a T, just like yours!!!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-12-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
It is most exciting fucking a nubile young innocent asshole shaved with a T, just like yours!!!!
Wah bro, your ‘yours’ referring to Georgie or #6???
Old 01-12-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Contestant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You need to check her phone
Old 01-12-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Wah bro, your ‘yours’ referring to Georgie or #6???
He referring to Georgie lah lol
Old 01-12-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Yes lah! check her phone, you must.

Suddenly I have a wild thought that you might just a fantasy tool for Raj? He want want #6 to seduce you, let you fuck and cockold him?

Pls continue fast fast. So exciting now
Old 02-12-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

me : no la.. just thought maybe you needed to go back and didn’t want to wake me ma……. breakfast?

We got dressed and went . As we walked, I realised she was braless again. She was in a fresh lime green shirt, another addition to her surprising brighter colour of shirt collection. But realised, they were both t-shirts from diving centers… This lighter colour t-shirt DID NOT hide her nipples as well. She didn’t seem to mind, unlike in the past, going out braless was NEVER an option. She made me sit and wait, the plate she brought me made my heart melt a little, she really can remember the food that I like, and there were more of it. It wasn’t like she bothered to cut my proportions to remind me to lose weight like she always did to me in the past.

hmmm… she’s rather sticky…. sat beside and closer to me, my arm was almost always being held by her… Feeding each other was fun at first, but got a little zzzz for me after awhile. Shit, what was wrong with me? wasn’t this what I’ve always wanted with her?? I could feel her erected nipples on my backarm sometimes, but sadly no one else seemed to notice…. She leaned on my shoulder as we suffered from food coma, until she….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : hmmmm… too tired already?

me : huh… oh….

her hand was gently stroking the side of my testicles…

me : food coma la… don’t worry. i always up because of you, even your dressing back then.. remember?

she smacked me and laughed : what back then??? what you trying to say huh??

I laughed.. we laughed.. locked lips and left…

me : mmmm!

her : huh why?

me : haha your t-shirt just gave that uncle a heart attack??

her : huh?

me : your boobs la.. think he saw them bounce and your nipples…

she immediately let go of my arm and folded her arms…. making me laugh. I love how innocent she still was in that sense, put my arm over her and we walked back….. when we were in the clear, i reached for her right nipple and rubbed it with my right fingers.. she pushed them away at first but then let me continue, giving me her ‘COME FUCK ME’ face..

me : see, told you i can easily up because of you! eh ouchhh!

she held my dick as we walked the last 10 m to our villa.

me : 3 more hours to check out, what do we do ah?

her : make full use of this villa la!!! do the things we can’t do usually….

me : hmmmmm… we haven’t use the massage room so far….

her : can massage on our beds ma…

me : hmmmm… then?

her : the pool?

me : oh yeah. smart… but let me rest a bit first ok..

her : ok.. I go for a tan.. you sure people cannot see us right!

me : yup yup.

she went straight to the master to get her tankini and changed into it, I took my time in the common toilet, until I heard her open the sliding door and went out… I didn’t plan on it at first, but when she was ok to go braless… the way she rubbed my penis at breakfast…

I had to do it…

I had to check her phone and see her chat with Raj!

I snuck in to the bedroom, her phone was still there! Fortunately, I was able to figure out her passcode. It used to be her birthday, a part of me panicked as I struggled to remember if I remembered wrongly, but I was confident. Then, I shamelessly tested my own birthday with the last try, considering the way she prepped for this trip...

Unfortunately, her phone was CLEAN! I wasn’t surprised that I couldn’t find anything, she’s the kind who always clear chat histories and leave groups the moment they have outlasted their purpose. Photos section had nothing much also. Not even a forgotten deleted photo. What was really sad and making me guilty was, I saw that her oldest photos were mostly group shots, and I was in all of them. I mean all of them! I don’t recall us having a single photo that was just us back then. Not a single one!

I gave her ‘recently deleted’ section one last try........ there was a particular photo, deleted almost 30 days ago....

That photo made me feel several things a once, a hint of anger, jealous, but mostly sad, empathy and sympathy towards how #6 felt back then, how low probably she was in her life, but also, seeing that the photo was deleted many many days ago, even before our discussion about the ‘local trip’, even before she called me to check the message, I used her phone to check the group to be sure of the date and started calculating backwards.....

Guilt eventually took over and I quickly locked her phone, making sure all was in order. Eh fuck! I didn’t check the rest of her deleted photos!

A voice came from outside, but thankfully from a distance... the voice seems to be getting nearer.

Her: hey... where are you??

I pretended to be asleep after chucking her phone under the sheets... she came in and check on me, pulled me up after smacking my tummy, led me towards the pool and helped me strip along the way as I pretended to be tired and groggy ... however, she sat down on the sofa in the living area instead. The same spot she sat beside me where we played the drinking game

Me : huh, why here?

Her : time to replace your memories...

She pulled my waist closer...

Her: I try my best…. if anything you want me to do tell me ok. I don’t know much.

I nodded my head, watched her look up at me, my penis slowly disappearing into her mouth.

me : oh, reenactment of the dare last night?

she nodded her head, with my penis in her mouth, about 3/5 of it…… I just stood and look down at her.. she was back to her basic skills, just put it in to her mouth and just suck. It was close to bad, but I could tell she was trying. I pretended to enjoy it and moaned……She was quite happy about it!

her : no no.. don’t shoot yet!

she didn’t even realise I’m only half erected??? she really think she can give me a full deep throat so easily??

she got up, and urged me to sit down. She climbed on top of me…. looked like she was about to penetrate me on her own, then…. paused…

her : how ah?

me : i think you should remove your tankini bottom piece first?

she quickly removed her swimpanties, I helped her get on top of me.. she was so bad at riding.. it wasn’t really working for either of us, but somehow, she was flowing cum down my testicles… she was in a bit of pain also… In one careful and quick motion, I slammed her on the sofa, was worried in that moment that we might cause damage to the furniture as I was rather heavy. that move SHOCKED her completely, even taking out a bit of wind in… I started ramming her so hard that it shifted the sofa backwards as well. the look on her face! 

SHOCK + ECSTASY!

BUT…… SHE WAS STILL NOT SCREAMING!

i was really giving it to her! Her face looked to be more painful than enjoyment… remembering the deleted photo made me rather guilty. Moreover, my penis and body was feeling the strain of fucking so much in the period of 2 days! Pulled out my penis…. on some level, I thought she was glad that I stopped too!

me : sorry, got too carried away…

her : it’s ok…. memory replaced?

me : oh.. MOST definitely..

but I realise, the memory replacement was more on her part! i’m not the one who derived more sexual pleasure from it… from fucking two women on that sofa, and fucking the woman I think I love…. I’m not even sure at all if the latter was so much better than the former. I admit, I did derive some pleasure from fucking a bride to be… and #5 being rather sweet and nice to me, it felt good too..... and her pussy was fucking wet....

her : check out is coming soon… you still can?

me : yup why?

she slowly got up, she looked weak, like she’s not regained herself…. looked around and picked up the swimpanties which she tossed away earlier, put it back on…. she pulled me up, in that animated and funny manner of hers…. like she was lifting a statue….

me : why ah?

her : quick… let’s use the pool while we still can…

me : oh yeah hor…

i proceeded to help her strip her tankini as we walked towards the pool, but she shook my hand off….

me : what’s wrong?

her : let me keep it on!

I was about to jump into the pool when she pulled me away…

her : can we try here first?

me : huh why?

her : erm……. like last evening?

me : oh yeah.. that was nice……

she pulled her swimpanties down halfway, arched her bum put towards me and spread her legs a little. I couldn’t resist! went forward and penetrate her gently this time though… oh fuck! she was already WET! I started to fuck her slowly….. her moaning was slightly louder… perhaps, her pussy was now looser and she could truly enjoy my bigger (but not that big la) penis…

me : hey, wat you doing?

her : nothing, I just want to see your face…

me : this angle a bit hard right… shall we switched to a different beam? use the window to see the reflection..

her : but I want to face the sea also…

me: erm.. reflection can see me and the sea too ah…

her : mmmm… ok … ok.. let’s move…

we walked like we were a lion dance partner, moved to the beam nearest to the villa… i didn’t wait for her to get ready and resumed fucking her, but kept it gentle and slow, the way she liked it… although she moaned softer, I could feel some drops of liquid slide down to my testicles. I know it wasn’t my cum. She was struggling to keep her eyes opened, she kept looking at my face. That reflection was such a FUCKING TURN ON… but being the ass I am, my attention started to turn to the scenery in the reflection. Then, it occured to me, any person with a strong camera living in those condos far away or the buildings will see us and… ahhh fuck it…. the scene was just TOO HOT! the way her face stressed and mouth left wide open, her eyes opening and then shutting whenever I fucked her harder, she forcing herself to open her eyes….

FUCK MAN! I was losing my discipline! I can feel my orgasm building up! Gonna cum for her again! Picked up the thrusting of her bushy pussy pace!

her : hey… hey….. stop stop….

me : huh ??? ( i didn’t stop, i continued to thrust hard and fast… I COULDN’T STOP! ) … oh oh oh oh ouch ouch.. what are you doing??

she moved to push me away, pushed me backwards and my penis came out of her in an awkward manner….

her : don’t shoot yet….

me : huh?? why???

her : let’s finish in the pool…..

i stood there, in a daze and confused. she pulled up her swimpanties quickly and hugged me, then led me into the pool. I was at a complete loss, but started to understand why…….. the perfect ending to a perfect weekend! something we probably can’t do unless we are willing to part with almost 3k a night (after taxes) just to get this private pool… she swam to the other side, in the middle of the pool, i took my time and waded over…

me : you sure not painful?

she waited to reply : …….. just try lo… no harm trying…

i dove down, swam to her and pulled her swimpanties down… HOWEVER, she stopped me and pulled me up to breath….

I wiped the water off my hair and face : don’t remove?

her : nope….

me : then how?

she wrapped her arms around my neck, hopped and wrapped her legs around my waist. my hands went between her legs, pulled her swimpanties aside, realise they are quite stretch! bent and guided my penis at her pussy, she shifted and we were able to penetrate her pussy, but she let out a soft “ouch ouch ouch…”

me : is it painful?

her : nope. ok.. can…… wait.. can you turn? let me face the sea? we too short cannot see the reflection…

me : oh… ok… harder though…

her : just try ok….

I tried to figure out a method, squat a little, making sure my upper back had good contact with the wall of the pool. I couldn’t press my full back as her legs were around my lower waist….. I realise I have to pump her up and down, just using my quads… really no idea how long i can last man…….

she kept looking at my face, like she was forcing herself to do so! and each time I bounce her up and down on my lap, she was a little in pain……. she sort of gave up, shut her eyes and locked lips with me….. that’s when she was in lesser pain, she moaned softly while kissing me… she was also using the wall to bounce on my penis. it felt quite painful, was worried that she might break it also! it was rather stressful… but still FUCKING HOT!

me : let me suck… let me suck….

she looked at me, and I nodded at her breasts.. her tankini was dropping.. but… she shook her head madly and we continue to work together to fuck that awkward sex position…. we were slow, it was’t that savage….. wasn’t that easy to thrust in and out of her………… i started to get bored and my mind started to…….

EH FUCK LA….

FUCK!

FUCKING AGAINST THE BEAM…. FACING THE SEA…. in THIS SWIMWEAR!…. IN DOGGY STYLE??

STOPPING when I started to FUCK HER HARD….

Then switching to the pool…. facing the ocean…. FACE TO FACE INSTEAD OF DOGGY STYLE???

then… I realised….

It wasn’t just for me to make replace memories…

it was also a ‘replace memories session’ for the slut who let an indian old man fucked her !

oh fuck man.. FUCK! but somehow, I wasn’t as angry as before… perhaps seeing that deleted photo helped ease my anger… I BETTER MAKE SURE HER MEMORIES ARE REPLACED! Took in a deep breath, hugged her tight and pressed her body towards me, squat walk towards the corner ….she was surprised and also at a loss…

me : keep your eyes opened at my ugly face….

helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her : huh… huh??? ahhhh … ahhh… ah ah ah ah ah ah (still soft moans, with a bit of hint of pain)… what ugly…

me : my face la.. ugly… don’t stop staring ok…

I PILE DRIVED HER! PUMP PUMP PUMP!!! as HARD AS I COULD! the determination was real!

helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her kept her eyes at my ugly face : ah ah ah ah … not ugly… cute… handsome….. i love youuuu i love youuuuu i want youuuuuuu ahhhhh ahhh ahhhh ahhhh.. (softly saying them, with hint of pain, still not screaming)

she locked lips with me, started to shake her hips as well to sync with me….. I finally found the balance! took one hand off her inner thigh and stuffed my finger into her tankini, lowering it at the same time…

PINCHED HER NIPPLE….. HARD!

PINCH AND THRUST!

PINCH AND THRUST!!!
PINCH AND THRUST!!!
PINCH AND THRUST!!!
PINCH AND THRUST!!!
PINCH AND THRUST!!!

after a few more pinches along with of fucking……. helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her shut her eyes, her chin lifted as she pulled my face into her neck… I felt her shudder. as she sort of scratched into my back, her legs tightened so tight………….

helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her : OHHHHHH….

it wasn’t loud, but it was the loudest she’s ‘released’…. she was panting as she dug her head into my shoulder… we both panted, kept as still as possible…. we were just hugging and not moving, until she wanted to be let down and I pulled my fucking sore penis out. we continued to hug in the pool…. locked lips a little…

me : eh shit! time to check out!

We rushed and showered, she took a moment but got into her ‘zone’, left me in the shower.

helpless virgin who got desperate and let an indian old man fucked her : hey take your time.. rest ok… i go pack…

she gave me a hug and stepped out.. dried herself…. I left most of it to her. She knew I was mostly tired out as I did all the lifting, literally ALL the lifting….. she was sweet la, to notice that… She wore back her worn matching red bra and panties set… then the lime green t-shirt and shorts.. she was really fast and efficient, by the time I stepped out, my t-shirt and berms and a fresh pair of boxers were already on the bed..

my sweet lovely gf: : ok. I think all done….

me : wow.. you are just .. wow….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1