The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 6
Johnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Procedure of opening a legit Spa

Hi, asking on before for a friend. Can any experience bro share the dos and don'ts for opening a spa?

I've read up a little on licensing, but anything else need to be aware of?

Hope experience bro can advise by replying or pm is good too.

If you have a spa that wants to be taken over can please pm me too🙏🏻🙏🏻🙂
Old 30-11-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Badboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to allBadboylee is a name known to all
Re: Procedure of opening a legit Spa

hi, what i know is its very hard to a guy to open a spa... (i assume you are a guy)

you will see very few male bosses around, usually they are female bosses , and they usually are ex masseurs who know how to run the spa, even if you say you are willing to put in the money to partner one, most lady will reject, they rather forkout the money themselves and not share the profits.

sorry abit oot and didnt answer your questions...
Old 01-12-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnslow307 View Post
Hi, asking on before for a friend. Can any experience bro share the dos and don'ts for opening a spa?

I've read up a little on licensing, but anything else need to be aware of?

Hope experience bro can advise by replying or pm is good too.

If you have a spa that wants to be taken over can please pm me too🙏🏻🙏🏻🙂
Technically singapore is one of the easiest place to start up a business. Minimum red tape and corruption-free process. You see those china people come here set up small business like nothing; shop, enrichment school, massage spa - though some obviously cannot read/write much english and you know all those official notifications and govt forms are all in english. I am sure there are consultancy services out there that help you do all these things for a fee.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Headcount to hire oversea MLs. Check wp, sp.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

massage/spa license hard to apply now. Buy from others is the easier way. Because of Covid, some are closing off so the fastest way is to buy and take over, of course you will need their name to be in (so you got to give them royalty fee).

labour/manpower is a killer, it exist in all industries anyway. and once you got the license, be prepared to set aside a sum of money for renovation.

If everything swee swee and get running, it is the daily operation that will bored u off. Hiring of MLs, politics among MLs... Are the MLs providing more than supposed to? you will be constantly on your toes on running cost.

there are so many spa/massages in singapore, acquiring new customers is a challenge too.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

I met a few spas that are owned by men. The fines for first time offences are another bad thing. Second time offences carry very heavy fines. I don't know if second time offences carry a jail term and criminal record or not. But subsequent serious offenses do. Thus spa operators pay an "ang kong kia" or fall guy.

Don't forget last few months many spas have been raided by the AV Police. And a number of spa girls have been arrested.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Johnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnslow307 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboylee View Post
hi, what i know is its very hard to a guy to open a spa... (i assume you are a guy)

you will see very few male bosses around, usually they are female bosses , and they usually are ex masseurs who know how to run the spa, even if you say you are willing to put in the money to partner one, most lady will reject, they rather forkout the money themselves and not share the profits.

sorry abit oot and didnt answer your questions...
Yes I'm a guy, but I'm not the one opening. Asking for a friend who is a guy too😁

So this goondu friend of my want to invest in a spa for a ML. KAMLANG I say but he is beyond help. So what a friend can do is just to help gather more info so he knows what kind of shithole he's getting himself into😂
Old 01-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Procedure of opening a legit Spa

Massage License num 1 allow room privacy with wall door,license num 3 is just curtains less privacy.

Facial license does not allow massage and kana fine if caught.

Depend on location , revenue,expenditure and number of shareholders, cash flow , service menu,etc
Your take home money �� can be more ,average or less.

Frd who was xpub owner say might as well open bistro instead where drinks are constant flow of revenue
Old 01-12-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Thank you bros for sharing. According to him, he just want to open a legit massage shop/spa.

Is Cat 1 license difficult to obtain? I leave the p&l etc to him lah, I'm just trying to find out as much info for him as possible.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Massage License num 1 allow room privacy with wall door,license num 3 is just curtains less privacy.

Facial license does not allow massage and kana fine if caught.

Depend on location , revenue,expenditure and number of shareholders, cash flow , service menu,etc
Your take home money �� can be more ,average or less.

Frd who was xpub owner say might as well open bistro instead where drinks are constant flow of revenue

Thanks for the insights bro, a lot of bistro also cui during this time😅
Old 01-12-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I met a few spas that are owned by men. The fines for first time offences are another bad thing. Second time offences carry very heavy fines. I don't know if second time offences carry a jail term and criminal record or not. But subsequent serious offenses do. Thus spa operators pay an "ang kong kia" or fall guy.

Don't forget last few months many spas have been raided by the AV Police. And a number of spa girls have been arrested.
Thanks for the heads up!!🙂🙏🏻
Old 01-12-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
massage/spa license hard to apply now. Buy from others is the easier way. Because of Covid, some are closing off so the fastest way is to buy and take over, of course you will need their name to be in (so you got to give them royalty fee).

labour/manpower is a killer, it exist in all industries anyway. and once you got the license, be prepared to set aside a sum of money for renovation.

If everything swee swee and get running, it is the daily operation that will bored u off. Hiring of MLs, politics among MLs... Are the MLs providing more than supposed to? you will be constantly on your toes on running cost.

there are so many spa/massages in singapore, acquiring new customers is a challenge too.
There're challenges in all businesses lah, just that this is what the ML has been doing, so they should know the risks involved 🙂🙏🏻
Old 01-12-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnslow307 View Post
Thank you bros for sharing. According to him, he just want to open a legit massage shop/spa.

Is Cat 1 license difficult to obtain? I leave the p&l etc to him lah, I'm just trying to find out as much info for him as possible.
bro... want to open clean spa then u ask wrong place liao... over here got many consultant level expert can tell u how to open lup sup spa and make alot of money... dun even need to apply license wor...
Old 01-12-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro... want to open clean spa then u ask wrong place liao... over here got many consultant level expert can tell u how to open lup sup spa and make alot of money... dun even need to apply license wor...

😂😂😂 here got a lot of semi legit licensed joint also mah
Old 01-12-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of

During this covid-19 pandemic, there are more checks by government agencies. MOM is checking how many SG citizens are employed. How old & what positions. Singaporean core. CPF Board contributions. Police licensing and regulatory department. Police anti-vice unit. SCDF for fire prevention. Safe distancing enforcement officers for not wearing masks properly. NEA officers for dengue & smoking violations. Trace Together check-in devices and QR code posters. With Omicron variant, government is stepping up surveillance on high risk activities. Singaporean Tua Pek Kong may have to appear at PCC for lim kopi sessions if kena complaint. Shin Min newspaper reported one PRC single mum complained to MOM about employment contract violations on salaries. The boss got to face MOM & police investigation. No fun. Cannot sleep properly. TV news also reported more bankruptcy cases. PRC partner may escape all these mess because the joint is registered under SG male partner name. He got to face the flak.

Last edited by liketosleep; 04-12-2021 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Add information
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1