The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Up u 10 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Hope next trip the exchange rates will be better.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 17-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Abit of clarification. The number of tourist can be really big during weekends and holidays and not many rooms available in hot spot areas.
Thats right. I thought so too. just to name couple of them, hotels like H89, formosa quite popular with sillyporeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhHuang View Post
Nice share bro, but i think you are into older and fatter gal, that ok.

To each his own.
If the syt cewek always booked, u think her service tip top? U want good looks, u pay for the stupid price. But service wise, be prepared for disppointment.

Incidentally i do have a friend who wouldnt mind bonking a dead syt fish. Ya, to each his own.
Old 17-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thk u bro for compliment,i don't think i will always be here online and don't know how to use signature in forum. I am still very newbie to Batam,so most time i choose to seek answers 1st and if i cant find answer,then will ask help from seniors around here.

It's always easier for a newbie to share ups and down of trips info cos newbie usually has nothing to lose.

i bookmarked my summary in another very quiet forum instead for future reference as this thread will sink in quite fast and will have hard time locating the info after a month or 2 :

Here's the bookmark
A Good FR,as me being newbie to Batam,i find your FR bery useful for me.

Sincerely Thank you.

Good FR deserve to be up,will up you later after i recover.
Old 17-04-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killa25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The rates are picking up very slowly.
Old 17-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
alanthung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to bantam in the morning,stay at Gideon hotel, room is nice but can't find any girl yet....have to go find later..
Old 17-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa25 View Post
So if we're going during weekend, the chance of getting a room thru Kaha is slim?
According to that Machik in Kaha,most popular hotels in Batam are fully booked during weekends and especially so at the beginning and mid of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
Ya, shes the one. But i rather u post your fat ugly milf. But tks for that machik pic.
sorry bro,the girl don't allow me take photo...but i secretly take the machik pics as i feel comply to do as i have mentioned that in this thread to do so.

Also most time,i don't rtf the same girl,so their contact and name are useless to me.

sorry har...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jookowi View Post
Nagoya One (Near Lai lai)
De Best (Near BCS)
Hotel Golden Virgo (Near Nagoya Hill)
Holiday Hotel (Near Nagoya Hill)
Sentosa Hotel (Budget, have swimming pool)
Thank you,bro...i saw in this thread that De Best Hotel quite good,the toilet door inside room is transparent,can see girl bathing type,and also not scare FL steal yr things while you bathing...am going to check this one out later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilurb3u View Post
Thank bro...got the information haha
Hi bro,if you 1st time in Batam,don't rush & give yrself 3 tries base on 3 trip...1st trip maybe try SYT 1st,next trip try "Big,old, fat, ugly" type. 3rd trip see which type you want to give 2nd chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
I will go on friday, and come home on Sunday afternoon. Everything is plan ahead already.
Happy Bonking,bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhHuang View Post
Nice share bro, but i think you are into older and fatter gal, that ok.

To each his own.
Thank you ,bro...i not really into older and fatter girl,but more towards better service (not into GFE) and also being a newbie myself...prefer to try different age level & service type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Same thinking

Hahaha, my preference is for service, an "FAT ULGY OLD" does not matter as long as good service, and better GF feeling. Looks can decieve.
Agree with your point,most girls in pick-up joint not up to the state of really very ugly type,otherwise also won't be working in this ayam field.

Quote:
Hopefully 10k/SGD by end month...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
A Good FR,as me being newbie to Batam,i find your FR bery useful for me.

Sincerely Thank you.

Good FR deserve to be up,will up you later after i recover.
I thank you in advance,bro.

I am drawing my Batam walking map now from Habour Bay to Kaha...to Formosa...to Gideon...to BCS ,then to Tua Pek Kong,end point is Vegetarian Restaurant,at the same time i am reading this thread again for more useful info that i am missing out for my next trip's needs.

I am also looking for this place in Batam too :

Last edited by nono1973; 17-04-2014 at 07:48 PM.
Old 17-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
littlecunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi , will there be any GATH in batam anytime soon. hehee
I have indonesian blood btw.

hope to join soon with all the sifu(s) here.
Old 18-04-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
Hi Bro Naresh85, about the wechat, how the random girl find your contact or you find her? Use the Search Nearby function or Use the Shake function?
Hi Bro,
My first trip, a gal contacted me....I refused her. Second trip, I use wechat' search nearby. Got few replied. I took a gamble by bringing a gal.....
Con't....
During chat in wechat itself we have agreed on 700k idr. So I asked her to come over. She told me she will be there in 20mins... I waited patiently wondering how she might look like in reality coz I don't trust pictures...n I slept off...hahaha....suddenly I woke up....can hear someone knocking my door....I went on to check....I peep through the door hole n just wow....awesome...straight I open the door....asked her to come in....she is beautiful n have a great figure....just my lucky night....I could talk in malay...big advantage...we was ice breaking n I was checking her out...can give her 10/10....
She just dropped herself beside me.....n her hand start to roam...she hugged me very tight.....and start to kiss my face....neck.....my hand is busy roaming her boobs....big boobs indeed.....she take her top and jeans off....beautiful figure....ask me to take my shorts off...I did....she went to washroom for quick shower...after finish....
tbc....
Old 18-04-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
readeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
According to that Machik in Kaha,most popular hotels in Batam are fully booked during weekends and especially so at the beginning and mid of the month.

sorry bro,the girl don't allow me take photo...but i secretly take the machik pics as i feel comply to do as i have mentioned that in this thread to do so.

Also most time,i don't rtf the same girl,so their contact and name are useless to me.

sorry har...

Thank you,bro...i saw in this thread that De Best Hotel quite good,the toilet door inside room is transparent,can see girl bathing type,and also not scare FL steal yr things while you bathing...am going to check this one out later.

Hi bro,if you 1st time in Batam,don't rush & give yrself 3 tries base on 3 trip...1st trip maybe try SYT 1st,next trip try "Big,old, fat, ugly" type. 3rd trip see which type you want to give 2nd chance.

Happy Bonking,bro...

Thank you ,bro...i not really into older and fatter girl,but more towards better service (not into GFE) and also being a newbie myself...prefer to try different age level & service type.

Agree with your point,most girls in pick-up joint not up to the state of really very ugly type,otherwise also won't be working in this ayam field.

Hopefully 10k/SGD by end month...lol

I thank you in advance,bro.

I am drawing my Batam walking map now from Habour Bay to Kaha...to Formosa...to Gideon...to BCS ,then to Tua Pek Kong,end point is Vegetarian Restaurant,at the same time i am reading this thread again for more useful info that i am missing out for my next trip's needs.

I am also looking for this place in Batam too :

Hi bro

Is that picture Tua Pek Kong. Bro here said that if u lucky, can get 4D & strike. Heng heng .... hope u can draw the map. I like a trip there.

cheers
Old 18-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
readeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Price plan of this hotel

The concept of hotel is quite nice with nice name like tokyo, osaka and hokkaido room. The price is not that worth for a budget hotel.

External of the hotel

Address: Kompek Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall, R4 Block G no. 128. Nagoya Hill, Batam
Hi

Would like to share my experience staying at this place. Actually this place not bad. Right in the heart of Nagoya Hill shopping area. I tried this place when they just started operation & the Indo Chinese husband was friendly. Cannot remember the month.
They asked me to try their spa. I took a package & was served by a mid thirties minah. Not bad (7/10). The spa is room is quite big with jacuzzi, a massage bed, shower. The massage was good. Midway, I start to test water and raba raba the girl. At first a little resist cos' she said the front door got glass window & supervisor sometime come in to check.
But I continue .... until she cannot tahan & start to get horny liao... & give in. She was wearing jean... but she enjoy the rubbing until so shiok ..the massage stopped when I putll down the zip & wear inside. phew...By then, she starts to moan & lay down on my leg & pull my boxer down. Next heaven thing, she was sucking my dick... walau, cannot tahan.
It goes on for about 5 mins b4 someone came knocking the door ... f**k is the supervisor reminding the girl the time.
Got piss off ... she asked me to go in jacuzzi & she soaped me. I tried to put her into the water but she said cannot. I told her later go my room but she said got another customers waiting outside.
She told me to book her next morning for massage in my room. She did'nt asked for tips, but I give her 50 & she happy.
Next morning I quickly went down reception & asked for massage by this same girl. Well ... the rest leave u to imagine.
There are 2 minahs doing in house massage. I think if u need girl, the supervisor can help to bring u to see. But must wait until the boss go back.
That time got promotion ... so quite worth it.

Cheers
Old 18-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
alanthung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

gideon hotel is a nice place to stay....
Old 18-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh85 View Post
Hi Bro,
My first trip, a gal contacted me....I refused her. Second trip, I use wechat' search nearby. Got few replied. I took a gamble by bringing a gal.....
Con't....
During chat in wechat itself we have agreed on 700k idr. So I asked her to come over. She told me she will be there in 20mins... I waited patiently wondering how she might look like in reality coz I don't trust pictures...n I slept off...hahaha....suddenly I woke up....can hear someone knocking my door....I went on to check....I peep through the door hole n just wow....awesome...straight I open the door....asked her to come in....she is beautiful n have a great figure....just my lucky night....I could talk in malay...big advantage...we was ice breaking n I was checking her out...can give her 10/10....
She just dropped herself beside me.....n her hand start to roam...she hugged me very tight.....and start to kiss my face....neck.....my hand is busy roaming her boobs....big boobs indeed.....she take her top and jeans off....beautiful figure....ask me to take my shorts off...I did....she went to washroom for quick shower...after finish....
tbc....
wah bro, 700k is 77sgd, is that the normal price?
Old 18-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readeep View Post
Hi

same girl. Well ... the rest leave u to imagine.
There are 2 minahs doing in house massage. I think if u need girl, the supervisor can help to bring u to see. But must wait until the boss go back.
That time got promotion ... so quite worth it.

Cheers
Nice share, didnt know that place got special, it look decent. MAybe u want to share the name of the lady. I saw a few hot chick there, but not sure is it the one.

This place if i m not wrong, is belong to 5 star service apartment hotel a few years back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_wtc View Post
Up u 10 points.
Thanks for the up have return u

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 18-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:

[/CENTER]
So far, this hotel cheap and good for me and convenient, i would recommend.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread