The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
hey guys, I was planning a HCM ktv choing trip this coming june. However, according to my friends the ladies for takeaway in ktv in VN is rather expensive (5m onwards for overnight) and is much more expensive than prices in sg, and they suggested me to just have fun with FLs in sg.

I am having second thoughts of booking the trip. I am a sucker for ktv fun and overnight. Not really interested quick thrills such as hotoc, coffee house etc. Any guidance or advise for people like me or any? pm me if you would like to share.
Depend on the KTVs but ST is 3 mil onwards and LT is 5 mil onwards. For overnight actually not that bad.
Old 20-04-2022, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bennytenson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
No idea about 4 star but for 5 star Pullman and New World Siagon can.
Are you sure that pullman saigon allows you to bring girls to your room after 10pm? I emailed them a few days ago and they said the following :

Regarding to the concern of guests staying overnight in room, according to the Local Authority Law and hotel’s policy visitors time is from 9am to 10pm.

On the other hand, if you are staying with your friend or fiancé with name provide in booking procedure for the whole stay period. Kindly be noted that share name could not be changed during the stay due to security reason.

I'm not sure if they only say this because they don't any proof in emails or msg's incase they get reported and in reality they will not be that strict.

Can someone that has stayed in this hotel confirm this?

thanks!
Old 20-04-2022, 07:36 AM
Samster

daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennytenson View Post
Are you sure that pullman saigon allows you to bring girls to your room after 10pm? I emailed them a few days ago and they said the following :

Regarding to the concern of guests staying overnight in room, according to the Local Authority Law and hotel’s policy visitors time is from 9am to 10pm.

On the other hand, if you are staying with your friend or fiancé with name provide in booking procedure for the whole stay period. Kindly be noted that share name could not be changed during the stay due to security reason.

I'm not sure if they only say this because they don't any proof in emails or msg's incase they get reported and in reality they will not be that strict.

thanks!
As I going to HCM in May so I asked a tour guide who also provide girls for overnight and he recommended this 2 5 Star hotels as most 5 star dont allow but this 2 can.
Old 20-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A&EM is a girl friendly hotel
Old 20-04-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennytenson View Post

thanks!
I used to stay here quite a few times before. Check in together not a problem. As for middle of the night go in. . . I not sure.

But it's not too late. There's a bar on roof top. I think can bypass. Also the accor club lounge also on top.

The only thing I don't like pullman. The bath room. The room I get always no wall 1. Shower alr very cold. Must off aircon.

Last edited by langpalang; 20-04-2022 at 01:51 PM.
Old 20-04-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
But it's not too late. There's a bar on roof top. I think can bypass.
old bird jiu shi old bird.. zai

I was planning to try this out, not for pullman but for another hotel with roof top bar.. will test the system and share later
Old 20-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNap View Post
old bird jiu shi old bird.. zai

I was planning to try this out, not for pullman but for another hotel with roof top bar.. will test the system and share later
Not old bird lah. .. I go vn regularly. . But my experience in chiong place zero. . . Hahaha

Cos I always got companion, don't hv to go ard hunting.

From past experience. Pre covid. . Frd usually kana ask usd 300. Also whn they say overnight. Likely in the middle of the night or early morning chabot alr. So I never really like go ktv in vn.

As for hcm, actually right now I got place to stay. Before tht. . I stay in many diff hotels . .as for4/ 5 star. . I think 1 of the better 1 i stay before. Reverie.

My frd when they go usually they stay at hotel 3* they know or mayb Airbnb. . Mayb can explore tht
Old 20-04-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Depend on the KTVs but ST is 3 mil onwards and LT is 5 mil onwards. For overnight actually not that bad.
Any idea if there are restrictions to number of shots per night? not saying i can do alot haha.
Old 20-04-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
NatNap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Any idea if there are restrictions to number of shots per night? not saying i can do alot haha.
power la brother. 3 max la.. give the girl a chance and give your small brother a chance too
Old 21-04-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatNap View Post
power la brother. 3 max la.. give the girl a chance and give your small brother a chance too
Haha... me 1 shot nia. . .even if overnight. But I hate it when say overnight. . Wake up 4 to 7am say wana go home. Disturb my zz.
Old 21-04-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Standard is 2 shots but if girl like u, unlimited
Old 21-04-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Standard is 2 shots but if girl like u, unlimited
There is no SOP on number of shots for longtime booking (overnight), it really boils down to the understanding between the giver and the receiver, plus the health of the giver whether he can still perform. Of course, all male species like to pretend that they are still strong snd virile at a ripe old age even beyond 70, to get his money worth with the most shots at the purchase price. Just relax and enjiy, cheers.
Old 21-04-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

make sure you wake up earlier than her like 6-7am to redeem your parting shot. else the next thing you know she is already fully dressed waiting for payment as she wakes you up.

if she likes you, then will laze in bed with you. this type can ask for second day dating liao
Old 21-04-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for all the advise man appreciate it. i am still considering spending 5m on a ktv lady or just stay in singapore haha. thanks bros!
Old 22-04-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
thanks for all the advise man appreciate it. i am still considering spending 5m on a ktv lady or just stay in singapore haha. thanks bros!
Price has increased nowadays. most of them are asking for 5m excluding ktv tips. In total you are expected to pay 5.5 to 6M for overnight. And got one night when the girl i brought back insist on leaving at 6am and I only done 1 shot with her. When I ask I should be paying you for ST, she mentioned the agreement is overnight. 6am is overnight. And some ktv has increased their tips to 1M if the girls do not share customer. My last trip, quantity and quality has dropped a lot. The Mummy has mentioned that most of the girls has gone to Cambodia or Singapore to work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1