The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 13-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
anyway I saw a woman on the PCN at tanjong rhu yesterday, she must be feeling warm n she took off the clothes to just her bra and panties. Not the sports bra, but underwear. She is very voluptuous but on the plump side. I turned my head to just make sure I am seeing things right. quite shocked! there ia no pool there either m thats not swim wear either. might be interesting to you guys here lol
Tanjong Rhu area quite common. The lady look a bit Chinese a bit Korean right?

Long time ago when I was staying in Tanjong Rhu Towers, saw a lady running in her bikini top and shorts. Stop and chatted with her, then discover she went swimming at the Arena and jogging home.
Old 13-04-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
sometimes i run in my sports bra and thong when really got no people like dead at night!
Although it is quite common to see women running in sports bra, it is still not advisable to run alone late at night, especially along PCN where there is little human traffic. Also higher chance of meeting stray dogs and wild boars
Old 13-04-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I am using Apple Watch Series 6 Space Grey Aluminium Case with Sport Band. Does all that you mentioned. I bought the 44mm one since I like the screen bigger.

Headphones wise I am using Klipsch T5 II. Both really proven water proof. I ran with them in the rain. The only thing not water proof on me was my face mask. hahaha.
thank you for the advise
Old 13-04-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
This guy reviewed many smart watches, often too detailed lol. You may want to take a look.
https://www.dcrainmaker.com/
thank you for the reply. Will check out the link
Old 13-04-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u go with chairmeh he is always v lucky to spot many chiobus in punggol happy viewing lol
Best is all 3 of us jog tgt ! ...definitely won't be boring one

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-04-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol u lelong the chairmeh?
No lah sis, not lelonging chairmeh...just hoping to get u 2 gal n guy to jog tgt at MBS as both of u seems to work nearby each other mah

Old 13-04-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
sometimes i run in my sports bra and thong when really got no people like dead at night!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerakerei View Post
Wa you not afraid of molesters? Chairmeh better send someone to protect you
Wow !...dinno sis rachangelx is such a notti gal ...never seen any female jogger do that b4 ...it is of course thrilling n exciting but like some bros here r advising it is v. dangerous for u, sis...if next time u want to be notti again, PM me b4 hand n i'll be there to protect u...

Old 13-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sis, you sell this guy. jialat la. sell until got nothing to sell. he try to sell me also.

Bro Rickey, since you want to become a sales person. Share a lesson with you. Find something marketable to sell la.

50 year old man like me.... where got market one. hahaha.
You r the best guy to sell as chairmeh of the jogging club

Don't devalue yrself, 50 is the prime of life for guys...wait until u reach ard 80 then come n tell me u r lau liao... syts n young milfs r looking for n running after guys yr age...only disadvantage to u is that u r married ...even then don't let tis be a obstacle in yr life...nothing venture nothing gain ...hahaha

Last edited by Rickey; 13-04-2021 at 07:35 PM.
Old 13-04-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I would love to hold my wife's hands to stroll if she allows. She always say

1. Your hand very sweaty
2. Your hand very smelly
3. The boys are holding me, no hands
4. I don't like to stroll so tiring (but can walk in shopping malls for hours)

So I concluded that I am the problem. hahaha.
Don't blame yrself...tis is typical reaction from wives her age...sounds v. familiar to most married men yr age n abv ...shows they hv lost the spark in the marriage n needs spicing up

Old 13-04-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHai View Post
When you perspire, your attire becomes translucent?
LOL where got sports bra and thong so thin material one. what's the point of wearing then?

anyway I run in thong because its easier to run and the exhibitionism makes me feel good too :P, i don't run at times when got many people anyway :P
Old 13-04-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I would love to hold my wife's hands to stroll if she allows. She always say

1. Your hand very sweaty
2. Your hand very smelly
3. The boys are holding me, no hands
4. I don't like to stroll so tiring (but can walk in shopping malls for hours)

So I concluded that I am the problem. hahaha.
Its lovely to hear u love to hold her hands. One person hold 1 kid then u both can hold hands lah
On another note,I often hear couples calling each other mummy n daddy like the kids would, kills all the romance. It's something unique I don't see it elsewhere.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
u are daring. If I am only in my thongs don't think I can make it past my main door lol. There would be neighbors who might suddenly open their doors, cctv in the lifts and the walkway downstairs till I reach the PCN and other random people regardless what time of the day
Old 13-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!

Quote:
u are daring. If I am only in my thongs don't think I can make it past my main door lol. There would be neighbors who might suddenly open their doors, cctv in the lifts and the walkway downstairs till I reach the PCN and other random people regardless what time of the day
Only goes to show our lady Rach is as liberated as she is confident. My kinda gal
Old 13-04-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tanjong Rhu area quite common. The lady look a bit Chinese a bit Korean right?

Long time ago when I was staying in Tanjong Rhu Towers, saw a lady running in her bikini top and shorts. Stop and chatted with her, then discover she went swimming at the Arena and jogging home.
No she is Filipino with a group of friends chatting at a bench, I heard them speak Tagalog that's how I know. She wasn't in sports bra, shorts or even swim wear or bikini which would be quite common. She strip down to bra and panties. Many people are looking but she wasn't in any danger as it's broad daylight and she has friends with her. I am not sure if she would wear back the tshirt n shorts after though.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Gilbert7896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So if you are 40+, being unable to catch jogging for young girls is normal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1