The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yup I always give her 200..Molly better looking than noxy...noxy too plastic
Everything about Molly is good until the long scar on her tummy is abit turn off that’s why I ask her to keep her top on while fucking her and she’s a real gem while acting that we are having a tyrst...but after a few repeated damages of $200 got abit sick and rather explore new younger ones with fresh background
Old 19-06-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
Everything about Molly is good until the long scar on her tummy is abit turn off that’s why I ask her to keep her top on while fucking her and she’s a real gem while acting that we are having a tyrst...but after a few repeated damages of $200 got abit sick and rather explore new younger ones with fresh background
That's her C-section scar bro. Molly chose a lousy gynae....or rather, at that time her husband made her pregnant he had no money to make sure she got a skilled surgeon who knows how to stitch her up properly and not leave an ugly scar.
Old 19-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
In a way it is sad to see so many of the 201-era girls all coming back.

Tells you a few things - how much tougher life is back in their country and also how difficult it is to stop working in the trade once you've started. A few of them also suffer from families that get used to the money they bring in, without ever asking what these girls have to do to earn the kind of money.

I strongly believe the relatives/parents know, deep inside that their daughters actually have to spread their legs to earn money to bring home.

There is no business out there for poor uneducated young girls to do, that can earn them so much money within such a short time. All other illegal activities like being a small-time drug dealer, bookie, illegal moneylender all need more brains, capital and connections.

These girls are short of at least one, out of the three requirements above.
Back in 201 day 30k monthly was consider the the low..one ml told me lv,meow michelle can hit 50k on a gd month
Old 19-06-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Back in 201 day 30k monthly was consider the the low..one ml told me lv,meow michelle can hit 50k on a gd month
I took a photo of the 201 booking slots before, which was in a jotter book at the counter next to that famous sofa. Each "slot" was a half-hour and for that Friday, I saw Michelle had 20 bookings, XN had 18. Assuming every job was $120 conservatively, so that day Michelle earned $2,400 and XN over $2,000

The number you quote above sounds about right, but that includes lots of extra "gifts" and above-market rates from doing overnights. Some girls are also willing to do tarma, which gives them roughly double the pay and usually the guy cums in half the usual time. So, tarma is a super easy job, if they are not shy to do it and are good in co-ordinating. I know Lamb, Kawaii, XN, Michelle are all comfortable with doing tarma. Usually each tarma slot is no more than half an hour, and the customer usually cums within 15 mins, so super easy! The heroic ones will pay for one hour, but usually can only last 15 mins

Interestingly, that book is also the source of a lot of jealousy amongst the girls. They take photos various pages of the book, and from there they estimate each girl's earnings. Remember though that each 201 girl 2 off days per month (which usually happens during their period), and only the most mad and hardworking ones will take medicine to delay their periods. During period, the popular girls usually get a sore mouth doing too much BJ, and I hear (but never able to confirm) that a few offer AJ.
Old 19-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Those were the days ... but quite scary lar the front open carpark ... only one stair up.., and often raided hehe
Old 20-06-2021, 03:15 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
I took a photo of the 201 booking slots before, which was in a jotter book at the counter next to that famous sofa. Each "slot" was a half-hour and for that Friday, I saw Michelle had 20 bookings, XN had 18. Assuming every job was $120 conservatively, so that day Michelle earned $2,400 and XN over $2,000

The number you quote above sounds about right, but that includes lots of extra "gifts" and above-market rates from doing overnights. Some girls are also willing to do tarma, which gives them roughly double the pay and usually the guy cums in half the usual time. So, tarma is a super easy job, if they are not shy to do it and are good in co-ordinating. I know Lamb, Kawaii, XN, Michelle are all comfortable with doing tarma. Usually each tarma slot is no more than half an hour, and the customer usually cums within 15 mins, so super easy! The heroic ones will pay for one hour, but usually can only last 15 mins

Interestingly, that book is also the source of a lot of jealousy amongst the girls. They take photos various pages of the book, and from there they estimate each girl's earnings. Remember though that each 201 girl 2 off days per month (which usually happens during their period), and only the most mad and hardworking ones will take medicine to delay their periods. During period, the popular girls usually get a sore mouth doing too much BJ, and I hear (but never able to confirm) that a few offer AJ.
Michelle wil work even having mense,cim or anal..that why she went bk china a million richnr
Old 20-06-2021, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is tarma method?
Old 20-06-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Michelle wil work even having mense,cim or anal..that why she went bk china a million richnr
Yeah Michelle is ultimate. Sometimes menses barely ended also never say. Bonk half way stain the hotel bedsheets. Then switch to anal...

And it’s amazing after all her raw adventures she went back to China with only hsv1 positive in her final std test
Old 20-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss the old days
Old 20-06-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

Does anyone have picture of how molly / Michelle and the other gals look? kinda forgotten! need some kind soul to help me recalled! makes the topic more exciting
Old 20-06-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Yeah Michelle is ultimate. Sometimes menses barely ended also never say. Bonk half way stain the hotel bedsheets. Then switch to anal...

And it’s amazing after all her raw adventures she went back to China with only hsv1 positive in her final std test
Yeah man i rmb she post std result on wechat....to my relief
Old 20-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Yeah man i rmb she post std result on wechat....to my relief
Michelle is a well-known war warrior. Don't like the condom feeling and happy to be fucked in all 3 holes. Loves the feeling of having "hot hot" cum in her pussy. Very skilful and game for anything.

Very sparse pussy hair, almost prepubescent so some guys like that. A bit like fucking a high school gal just out of puberty (tho she's not exactly XMM)

Too bad she's was never my type. I like girls from the same hometown as her though, like Kawaii.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold

Who is back in sg?
Old 20-06-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Those were the days ... but quite scary lar the front open carpark ... only one stair up.., and often raided hehe
haha..... ya man... i kanna before but luckily no one in the deed then so nothing happened but a lot of scare tactics..
Old 20-06-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Michelle is a well-known war warrior. Don't like the condom feeling and happy to be fucked in all 3 holes. Loves the feeling of having "hot hot" cum in her pussy. Very skilful and game for anything.

Very sparse pussy hair, almost prepubescent so some guys like that. A bit like fucking a high school gal just out of puberty (tho she's not exactly XMM)

Too bad she's was never my type. I like girls from the same hometown as her though, like Kawaii.
quite a lot of the more popular ones from same province..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1