The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2011, 04:41 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TangSeng is Cool - loads of Potential
Saudi Arabia: A woman is raped by five men. She is sentenced to a year in jail and 10

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/20...-criminal.html
Old 10-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saudi Arabia: A woman is raped by five men. She is sentenced to a year in jail an

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangSeng View Post
not uncommon for these countries. they believed that the woman is also at fault for seducing the men into raping them.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!
Re: Saudi Arabia: A woman is raped by five men. She is sentenced to a year in jail an

saw this vid of an arabic woman, dancing infront of these 5 men
one of them came up to her and tried to rubbah her but she laughed
and resisted. The next clip was horrible, it shows the five men taking
turns forcing on to her, pulling her jeans down, she Was fighting for
her life, and you can see the desperation in her eyes.

The clip following after the rape... she was beheaded, the camera
phone followed the culprits faces and went to the woman's head.
the next clip showing the 5-men getting ready to be hanged in public
Ropes was around their necks and shortly they were hanged.
4 choked instantly while the 5th guy was struggling in the air...
Old 11-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Truly enlightened me.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -239 / Power: 0
Ken80 Ken80 Ken80

to the hell with these islam law fucking hell, one hand reading quran, other fingering the maid ah:mad i always think that these so called holy people have spolit the reputation and misinterpret the quran, go to hell
Old 11-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
saw this vid of an arabic woman, dancing infront of these 5 men
one of them came up to her and tried to rubbah her but she laughed
and resisted. The next clip was horrible, it shows the five men taking
turns forcing on to her, pulling her jeans down, she Was fighting for
her life, and you can see the desperation in her eyes.

The clip following after the rape... she was beheaded, the camera
phone followed the culprits faces and went to the woman's head.
the next clip showing the 5-men getting ready to be hanged in public
Ropes was around their necks and shortly they were hanged.
4 choked instantly while the 5th guy was struggling in the air...
So who's the camera man?
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-01-2011, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
abugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

That's everywhere life for women in the Middle East, it is worse off in Afghanistan. Which is why i hate it when women talk about having gender equality between sexes when talking to their spouses I'd tell them off, if you want gender equality, stop hiring female maids to do your household chores to say the least. They should stop talking about something far greater and use it to their advantage to gain leverage in a relationship. You really want gender equality and rights, please, either close your mouth and stop talking or simple, buy a flight ticket to the ME and start a woman rights group and start fighting for your gender, can't do it? don't act like a saint in front of me
Just my 2cts
Old 11-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
stan1976 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by abugga View Post
That's everywhere life for women in the Middle East, it is worse off in Afghanistan. Which is why i hate it when women talk about having gender equality between sexes when talking to their spouses I'd tell them off, if you want gender equality, stop hiring female maids to do your household chores to say the least. They should stop talking about something far greater and use it to their advantage to gain leverage in a relationship. You really want gender equality and rights, please, either close your mouth and stop talking or simple, buy a flight ticket to the ME and start a woman rights group and start fighting for your gender, can't do it? don't act like a saint in front of me
Just my 2cts
I can't see any co-relation between families hiring domestic help (the help is not just for the wife but the whole family right?) and gender equality.

I think you should seriously keep your 2 cents to yourself. Your comment only shows your lack of grasp of the issue and/or that you aren't enjoying a very respectful/fulfilling relationship with the woman in your life. A little respect goes a long way.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

A woman who was raped, and then sentenced to jail for it. What does this show about the mentality of the people there? that their mothers are worth so little? Imagine if that is your mother or sister who was raped, and yet you got to sent them to be whipped or jailed?

Anyone who seen how mothers take care of them will cry when their own mother is being hurt, not make such rulings that are insensible to a normal human being.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
abugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan1976 View Post
I can't see any co-relation between families hiring domestic help (the help is not just for the wife but the whole family right?) and gender equality.

I think you should seriously keep your 2 cents to yourself. Your comment only shows your lack of grasp of the issue and/or that you aren't enjoying a very respectful/fulfilling relationship with the woman in your life. A little respect goes a long way.
Maybe you are right. I was a little muddled headed when i typed that post. My bad. Apologise for that
Old 11-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

She's lucky she's jailed. Ever heard of honour killings? It's a different society, it's a different world.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
A woman who was raped, and then sentenced to jail for it. What does this show about the mentality of the people there? that their mothers are worth so little? Imagine if that is your mother or sister who was raped, and yet you got to sent them to be whipped or jailed?

Anyone who seen how mothers take care of them will cry when their own mother is being hurt, not make such rulings that are insensible to a normal human being.
mayb i can enlighten a bit as my job requires me to read a little about people in the middle east.

almost similar to us - china-nese, boys are preferred to girls at birth. although the reason for the olden day chinese is that the guy carry on the family line, for the middle east people, they felt that the girls are a burden as they are seems weaker and needed protection, hence, boys are preferred as they are also stronger, can work, can contribute money to the family. (u have to link up to the even older days when there are many warring tribes among the arabs, therefore guys [who is normally a fighter] is preferred, in fact, the tribes are still fighting among themselves now).

so cheap was a girl is that they are merely treated as properties to be sold off to guys (who needs sex and to reproduce). what alarms me is that when the man died, the widow will belonged to the son automatically. although it is not commented whether "belonged" means wife/ or another sex slave, the son can kept his mother as a domestic slave or sell on to another guy.

shall end my 2 cents here.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
xiaojin is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just my 2cts
Talk is always easier than do.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder Middle East is still so backwards.

Keeping half the population to chains is not the way forward.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan1976 View Post

Quote:
Maybe you are right. I was a little muddled headed when i typed that post. My bad. Apologise for that
I thought u are trying to say, why don't hire male domestic helpers.

Why isn't male domestic helpers as common as female domestic helpers / maids, especially in Asia?

In some ang moh countries, another term for house-husbands is "domestic engineers". When filing their income tax, the occupation indicated is domestic engineer. In most parts of Asia, house husbands are frowned upon (eat soft rice).

You call this gender equality?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1