The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
haha one always remembers the first even if it wasn't a good one. it's the nervousness of not knowing what to expect i guess. my first was a girl named apple from solid gold tay buan guan. jane became my regular there.

favourite to date would be eve from cairnhill, can't forget her.

best places would be places like orange/haru haru (dior was the best !!), unfortunately, such dens are no longer around
Wahahaha... Solid gold Tay ban guan. That was also my 1st spa I went to when I was in my teens. Blur and scared.

My older friend bring me there and paid the entrance for me. The lady who massage me keep jio me for services(think she see me young boy). She offer full service and drop till hj but I rejected. Even till $30 for full service, and she was grinding me with her panties on. End of day I rejected, she show anger on her face. Hahaha
Old 11-01-2024, 06:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good memories from Massage journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Wahahaha... Solid gold Tay ban guan. That was also my 1st spa I went to when I was in my teens. Blur and scared.

My older friend bring me there and paid the entrance for me. The lady who massage me keep jio me for services(think she see me young boy). She offer full service and drop till hj but I rejected. Even till $30 for full service, and she was grinding me with her panties on. End of day I rejected, she show anger on her face. Hahaha
yes...they love young boy and man...I love it...you get what you want as they love it too unlike now all money face shit !
Old 11-01-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post

Solid Gold is my regular joint. I always go for this milf JJ...slim milf with lean body but a b cup soft boobs where I will suckled on those raisins tits while she hj me..shiok
Old 11-01-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 8
Sojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSojun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I still think honey/linda from lk wellness @icb house was my favorite one. Left ard 6-7 months ago.
Old 11-01-2024, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7728 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlingsnake View Post
My first real venture into the massage scene with my lup surp bro was a MP at Geylang Lor 23 there, way back in the 2006-7 era. Not sure if any bro here remembered, I can't even remember the shop name.
If I remembered correctly, it's those curtains or partition shop, and it's basically a fuck shop, lots of stereo sounds from the ladies there. Wild and fun days.
door is curtain partition wall. was very busy when it was operating. 😁
Old 11-01-2024, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
poppoppop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Really missed the old massage salon at the 4th floor of the Upper Seangoon Shopping Centre.
Also the one at Hotel Grand Central.
Old 11-01-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
door is curtain partition wall. was very busy when it was operating. 😁
Guess we are the same era, hehe...
I remembered my first ML from that shop, a spectacles lady, whom was serving as the receptionist
Old 11-01-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best is journey n happy pay with cdc… 😝
Old 11-01-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppoppop View Post
Really missed the old massage salon at the 4th floor of the Upper Seangoon Shopping Centre.

Yeah ! USSC got one very solid juagen lady...a bit old but her skill till now I cannot find any that can match her.

Hotel Grand Central...Sammi..
Old 12-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 23
The Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Started my journey with Dragon Spa fresh from NS.. Subsequently HDS, Youth, Cuppage,Balmoral,Verdana and many others.. HC ladies were still the best, very service oriented.. Unlike current ones.. Am still friends with many of them who retired, gotten married, started their own business and living well now.. some of them even scolded me big time for being stupid when I almost kenna KCed by current gen MLs.. Thanks to them, I was stopped in time before further hurt and damages...
Old 12-01-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 16
boob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant futureboob_man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Yeah ! USSC got one very solid juagen lady...a bit old but her skill till now I cannot find any that can match her.

Hotel Grand Central...Sammi..
In fact I lost my HC "virginity" at Darling in USSC Was totally greenhorn & rejected the HJ offer. Was quoted $20, if I remembered correctly. And yes, Hotel Grand Central was also another fave joint as my office was within walking distance then. Those days, a 45min session cost only $30-$32. I think Darling charged $28 if I'm not wrong.

Those were really the good ol' days & times.........
Old 12-01-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

In the eighties to nineties most of the health center filled up with divorcees, the massuers are very daring, most of them dares to nude during the massage. A lot were local women and Malaysian syt.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob_man View Post
In fact I lost my HC "virginity" at Darling in USSC Was totally greenhorn & rejected the HJ offer. Was quoted $20, if I remembered correctly. And yes, Hotel Grand Central was also another fave joint as my office was within walking distance then. Those days, a 45min session cost only $30-$32. I think Darling charged $28 if I'm not wrong.

Those were really the good ol' days & times.........
Yes! $30...love it and then slowly increased to $35...hj was 30 and fj only 50 ...some will request for 80...those solid young malaysians
Old 12-01-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppoppop View Post
hougang de sauna....xiao yan, qing qing , baby etc...so many good memories of their service...I cof on one of them
Old 12-01-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
hougang de sauna....xiao yan, qing qing , baby etc...so many good memories of their service...I cof on one of them
Hougang De Sauna - got 1 call Chilli right? More like Chilli padi cos small size and can pickup for action cos so light.

2nd floor USSC got HC call Mikado, always hard to decide whether to go Mikado or HDS, lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1