The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Luna Sis actually prettier than her, not as horny but her normal massage is better than Luna one. I see her Sis I want to fuck her straightaway, I usually fuck her first before letting her do the massage. I find that normal massage is to sooth yourself when you tired, thus I fuck her first for 20-3-min before she do her normal massage for me for the remaing 30-40 minutes, she massages so well so accurate and precise places with just nice strength, and her voice very soothing like a lullaby, I just fall asleep..
Bro, sibeh song leh. Yeah, like others said, can massage and can fj ones kind of rare.
Old 26-07-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4600 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

deletion, past due deletion, past due deletion, past due

Last edited by zip4671; 31-07-2023 at 12:17 PM. Reason: delete
Old 26-07-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Recently saw a particular big tit milf ml posting a photo of her 1 day earning. I count the stack of notes, easily more than 1k. Her selling point is purely her boob, service vanilla.
Old 28-07-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

There was an ML by the name of A* Y** who used to service at sophia road. Charged me 300 for a bonk. She was one of my regular and favourites so i paid for it. As we got more daring, paid upwards of 500 for a bonk. No regrets 😁
Old 28-07-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
McJack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried 3 MLs at different time from Beach Road area before as recommended by a Bro in SBF. 2 rtc, only 1 still work there.
Its exciting experience for me.
But really costly to do that.
Hotel + ML fees.
Not forgetting thousands spent in the spa before i get to nego 开房 with them.
Btw all 3 of them knows what is going on between us. The 2 that left sg even ask me to get them for 双飞.

Now i frequent more SLG. Cos some ML(non-bj&fj) in SLG is on the verge of gng to provide Full. Those that got advert bj & fj in other sites or offered fj not considered. As they already stated price.

U give a price and they might accept and procced at the spot. I only successfully done it once.

So bring a condom everytime u go for such activities.
Old 28-07-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
There was an ML by the name of A* Y** who used to service at sophia road. Charged me 300 for a bonk. She was one of my regular and favourites so i paid for it. As we got more daring, paid upwards of 500 for a bonk. No regrets 😁
500 for complete exploration of all caves?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 30-07-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 4
y2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyy2ngc8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2 blue,
some spa at west area, the lady was naughty and was surprised able to finger her,
massage skill seems normal, wanted just hj but she instead rode me without cap, first time cip
new core memory created lol
Old 30-07-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Must ask all experienced bros here: how to f the lady in so many pose like missionary and cowgirl which requires the bed? The massage bed is so small and narrow I never feel comfortable or safe , like going to fall off

Thus restricted to only standing pose or at the most the ML lies down at the edge of the bed and I still have to stand.
Old 30-07-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 4
Hamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant futureHamsaploh62 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Must ask all experienced bros here: how to f the lady in so many pose like missionary and cowgirl which requires the bed? The massage bed is so small and narrow I never feel comfortable or safe , like going to fall off

Thus restricted to only standing pose or at the most the ML lies down at the edge of the bed and I still have to stand.
Yo bro,
Missionary - can
Cowgirl - can
Doggy - can
Scissors - difficult
Side from below - need to be close to the wall then can.
Sitting up cowgirl grind - can
Standing doggy - of course can.
Massage bed can withstand two persons weight. Unless… ahem…. they are super plus size.
Only worry is sound proof and bed creaking. Warning: if creaking is loud means bed is going to give. Stop immediately before collapse. Have fun
Old 31-07-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40486 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelekzl253 View Post
tip me $150 1 shot, $200 2shots PM me
Tip u ? U r ML / FL ?

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 01-08-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Tip u ? U r ML / FL ?
his/her profile said she is...
Old 05-08-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Hotel bed bro
Old 05-08-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJack View Post
I tried 3 MLs at different time from Beach Road area before as recommended by a Bro in SBF. 2 rtc, only 1 still work there.
Its exciting experience for me.
But really costly to do that.
Hotel + ML fees.
Not forgetting thousands spent in the spa before i get to nego 开房 with them.
Btw all 3 of them knows what is going on between us. The 2 that left sg even ask me to get them for 双飞.

Now i frequent more SLG. Cos some ML(non-bj&fj) in SLG is on the verge of gng to provide Full. Those that got advert bj & fj in other sites or offered fj not considered. As they already stated price.

U give a price and they might accept and procced at the spot. I only successfully done it once.

So bring a condom everytime u go for such activities.
Can pm the lady from Beach Road pls thanks bro
Old 05-08-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Haven’t encounter a ML that can fuck. Unless if offer HJ, then matter of time can fuck. Those who don’t offer anything maybe got no chance
Old 06-08-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
retyred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Won’t mention location. I’ve come across advertised massage fee $26 / $30 for 30 mins, $50 / $55 / $60 per hour. HJ is $50 cannot touch type generally but some MLs new in Singapore will let you touch under the br*. To roam top it’s $100, full roaming they will ask for $150. FJ asking price is $200, some even $250 excluding entrance fee 😱. Can nego down to $150-$200.

$150-$200 for FJ is quite expensive. Those who want a massage before HJ or FJ will have to pay the entrance fee. It’s expensive going to massage places nowadays.

When vitamin running low, got to head to Geylang instead. Geylang ones don’t have massage and maybe quite rushed but if it’s just sex, then that’s the place to go. Got Viets, Thais and Chinese.

What do you think?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1