The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Boyzillian recommendations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotCop View Post
Tip $30 with full auto roam
Can I upvote anyone for contact for E? Been 4 weeks since my last waxing job and still looking for a decent fun place to settle with
Old 02-04-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

anyone experience after finish wax, she use tweezers to pluck out those remaining small hair?
Old 02-04-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Got to say L waxing is good . Went to her 4-5 times before even when she’s at bm branch . But recently after she become “Angpai” she hang up and sell alr . Price is a little high , attitude is not very good . Sometimes didn’t even reply too . Tried to ask her for E contact but she got agitated and ask me “why not you ownself call the shop and find her” L for me is 5/10 . Half good half bad .
Any bro have E contact to share ? Thank a millions !
Old 02-04-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

ok which coward keeps hiding here with the downvotes? I am always willingly sharing, so I dont see why I couldnt ask occasionally...

https://imgur.com/a/uyStEY9
Old 02-04-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loll88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody willing to share contacts?
Old 03-04-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I tried 1 lady in Orchard. Her waxing is damn good but no hanky panky. Lately she closed shop and do it at home. Let me see any happening before I share.

L now very famous already la. Once you famous, you can choose customers. If you give her big Ang POW and tips, she will do wonders. If you are those without deep pockets, don’t waste time.

Guai guai look for J. L waxing I think is $78, juagen is $98. Wanking is min $50. Lol! A bit expensive but she gives me extra extra from the waxing and HJ package so ok for me. Haha
Old 03-04-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
anyone experience after finish wax, she use tweezers to pluck out those remaining small hair?
normal. would expect from any better place to make sure all is smooth and neat, including pulling ingrowns
Old 03-04-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Got to say L waxing is good . Went to her 4-5 times before even when she’s at bm branch . But recently after she become “Angpai” she hang up and sell alr . Price is a little high , attitude is not very good . Sometimes didn’t even reply too
Lisa has a smelly cb
Old 04-04-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

https://xhamster2.com/videos/hidden-...stomer-5312818

halfway shoot
Old 04-04-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Got to say L waxing is good . Went to her 4-5 times before even when she’s at bm branch . But recently after she become “Angpai” she hang up and sell alr . Price is a little high , attitude is not very good . Sometimes didn’t even reply too . Tried to ask her for E contact but she got agitated and ask me “why not you ownself call the shop and find her” L for me is 5/10 . Half good half bad .
my SYT waxer charge 30% cheaper than L. hope she don't up price like Lisa when she become angpai also
Old 04-04-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiApple View Post
Lisa has a smelly cb
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
😍 hmmm never got a chance to try L
Old 04-04-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
my SYT waxer charge 30% cheaper than L. hope she don't up price like Lisa when she become angpai also
The wax part or pcc part???
Old 04-04-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2975 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FujiApple View Post
Lisa has a smelly cb
You paint her before?
Old 04-04-2020, 05:45 AM
Samster (B)

FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You paint her before?
Uncle not a painter
Old 04-04-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
E service and attitude is better than L. L has attitude problem and asking for higher price above the market rate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread