The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future
Re: Tiktok ml

I see a lot of spas going LIVE on tiktok during their opening times.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Most if not all the time, the MLs are streaming live from the reception area and they don't bother to mute or stop the streaming.

I have heard male customers coming in giving their phone numbers or worse their IC out loud. I've even taken down some phone numbers and was so tempted to sms them back saying that their number was recorded. One guy even came back and asked what are they doing with the number and please don't call the number, and a few people on the stream were joking 'dun want wife to see'.

These MLs don't realise privacy is compromised. I will NEVER go to these spas that go live because they don't understand how important privacy is in this hobby.
Old 23-01-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Most if not all the time, the MLs are streaming live from the reception area and they don't bother to mute or stop the streaming.I have heard male customers coming in giving their phone numbers or worse their IC out loud. I've even taken down some phone numbers and was so tempted to sms them back saying that their number was recorded. One guy even came back and asked what are they doing with the number and please don't call the number, and a few people on the stream were joking 'dun want wife to see'.
Hungry mice are not scared of being seen. They will run around until they find food. Hungry mice are only scared of hungry cats. When we deal with cockroaches, we need to learn how to use insect repellant.

Just set up a few anonymous tiktok accounts. In these videos, just write your FRs. Which girl, how much do what, any special skills Then explain the honest FRs are written because the MLs don't care about customer privacy so we don't care about them too. The PRCs will learn to behave.
Old 23-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hungry mice are not scared of being seen. They will run around until they find food. Hungry mice are only scared of hungry cats. When we deal with cockroaches, we need to learn how to use insect repellant.

Just set up a few anonymous tiktok accounts. In these videos, just write your FRs. Which girl, how much do what, any special skills Then explain the honest FRs are written because the MLs don't care about customer privacy so we don't care about them too. The PRCs will learn to behave.
This is a good idea since these MLs don't care about customer privacy why should we?
Old 23-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
I see a lot of spas going LIVE on tiktok during their opening times.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Most if not all the time, the MLs are streaming live from the reception area and they don't bother to mute or stop the streaming.

I have heard male customers coming in giving their phone numbers or worse their IC out loud. I've even taken down some phone numbers and was so tempted to sms them back saying that their number was recorded. One guy even came back and asked what are they doing with the number and please don't call the number, and a few people on the stream were joking 'dun want wife to see'.

These MLs don't realise privacy is compromised. I will NEVER go to these spas that go live because they don't understand how important privacy is in this hobby.
ALL MLs & spa chiongers without knowledge of social media Apps, dun realise their privacies are compromised

ALL Apps users in general oni noe to use the Apps, vvvery few users noe the architecture of the Apps

Honestly we dun even noe why, what, when, where, how our privacies are compromisd, tio bo? ..
Old 02-02-2024, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 15
backache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbackache is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there is this shop in the east, m* f*******e s** that do live streaming often and have ongoing promo of 48/hr. I went recently and ML was trying to get me to top up but i didnt. Entire session no teasing nor GQ and on my way out i saw a cute viet syt.

any bro tried know if this is a clean place or need topup for gq?
Old 03-02-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
chiongster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pui... RSG and all these 88 shops.

PRC aunties standard want to act high class. facilities also substandard and oily towels.

Dont be carrothead.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
there is this shop in the east, m* f*******e s** that do live streaming often and have ongoing promo of 48/hr. I went recently and ML was trying to get me to top up but i didnt. any bro tried know if this is a clean place or need topup for gq?
The promo price is to attract you in to top up. You didn't top up so you didn't get extra service.
Old 05-02-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The promo price is to attract you in to top up. You didn't top up so you didn't get extra service.
tit tok got 1 chiobu from Toa Payoh tcm
爱笑大利利 - damn cute big head light
Old 16-02-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does she provide any happy services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongboonkid View Post
tit tok got 1 chiobu from Toa Payoh tcm
爱笑大利利 - damn cute big head light
Old 23-02-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame84 View Post
Yes kind of she does cos she is always smiling and laughing, that makes us HAPPY!!!
Old 23-02-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame84 View Post
Do not think so
Old 23-02-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backache View Post
there is this shop in the east, m* f*******e s** that do live streaming often and have ongoing promo of 48/hr. I went recently and ML was trying to get me to top up but i didnt. Entire session no teasing nor GQ and on my way out i saw a cute viet syt.

any bro tried know if this is a clean place or need topup for gq?
Top up for a "kidney care" but its literally rubbing your testicles machiam do launndry for 15 seconds.

No hanky panky vibes from ML S**s** there. Skip.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Top up for a "kidney care" but its literally rubbing your testicles machiam do launndry for 15 seconds.

No hanky panky vibes from ML S**s** there. Skip.
All gimmicks, add $30 just said it's company policy if not cannot touch there (dick), so I said let it be, don't touch and no tips. Finally she gave up and still provide HJ.
Old 04-03-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Lily like kitten, soft spoken waiting to be fondle.
yes, but dont kena her gong tao... her knife is sharp but can be lowered.
Old 05-03-2024, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
All gimmicks, add $30 just said it's company policy if not cannot touch there (dick), so I said let it be, don't touch and no tips. Finally she gave up and still provide HJ.

By the ml i mentioned in my post?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1