The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2004, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Recent Rampage :o)

Hi all...

just added my little column to at least keep track of i have done for year 2004..

here it goes...

i will not be visiting the same HC each time.. so at least my bros here can give comments..

)
Old 11-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Samster

romanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanspa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Recent Rampage :o)

Rampage 1
========

HC above BTP...

phoneix...

went there around 4pm... EMPTY.
nothing much inside...

entrance $40

toilet 2/10 too small... shit also got problem
bath room 5/10 open concept.. hahaha... for all to see?
steam bath 5/10 ok lar.. normal.. can accomodate 4..
suana 5/10 also the same... accomodate 4..

facilities nothing to shout about...

food / beverage
biscuits, coffee, water, tea....

got this called yvonne i think...

looks : 5/10 from the back or with very dim lights... very chio... long hair.. GOOD FIGURE and GOOD FIGURE....

actual massage : 5/10 nothing to shout about..

for me.. i dun talk much.. just normal chit chat and see how they perform..
sorry bro... i dun talk well..

cat 100

lesser than SOP.. rub body to body and then go straigh to BJ... (5/10) and then after a short while.. got straight to FJ... SOP... autoroaming allowed.. (6/10).. tight.... ehhee

sorry bros.. my FR is very boring... but at least i try to go straight to the point..
Old 11-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Samster

Rampage 2
========

lexon...

went there late night.. around 9pm..

crowd factor : 8/10 not many people... good

entrance $50

toilet 5/10 very nice ambience..
bath room 8/10 open concept.. but at least the water is hot and using water jet leh..
steam bath 7/10 ok lar.. normal.. can accomodate 8..
suana 5/10 also the same... accomodate 6..
hot pool 8/10.. very nice ambience... when i was inside... only with my friends.. very shiok.. accomodate about 10..
cold pool 5/10 water is REALLY COLD... accomodate 2?

facilities not bad... so far the best i hve visit hahaha (only 2 i visit..)

food / beverage : 8/10 at least there are ppl to serve you and got lo mai kai etc...

i ask for a younger lady.. got tiffany.. 26 msian KL..

looks : 7.5/10 tan complexion.. small is size... cup is smaller than A... look abit like tcs actress... li jing mei...

actual massage : 5/10 used body lotion and the massage.. er... very fast .. maybe its becos it's late... start to share her experience with me... how i shd do this and that... yeah.. im a newcomer...

cat 100

lesser than SOP.. rub body to body and quite SOP then go straigh to BJ... (5/10) and then after a short while.. got straight to FJ... SOP... autoroaming allowed.. (7/10).. tight.... ehhee

she told me pain when i was on top... tried to hasten me...
while on top.. tell me how i shd do this and that... turn off man... try to think she is li jing mei and then manage to offload..

later she apologise becos she say she is staying in JB and the rest are waiting for her.. she say she will compensate me next tiem round...

i like small petite women.. so i gave her a overall rating of 6/10..

anyone tried her before? can give comments?
Old 11-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
2003_newbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanx for sharing, but your subject is rampage so I expect you to eat them all over, and then mightily ram into their mouth, tits, puzzy, anus, everywhere, haha
Old 11-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha... havent been to HC for some time liao... But just some FR for brothers regarding the facilities too...

As far as i can remember...

SOON LEE Gardens:

Steam room- 5/10, abit old
Hot pool- none
Toilet-3/10
Shower-2/10 smells bad that day
rooms-6/10. The one i got that day has mirror in it.
Food and drinks 6/10,
TV and movie-6/10

Charges 30 something? Cant remember

Overall, it is one of the cheapest around, but run down liao

EMINENT HC
Suana- 6/10, but a bit small
Hot pool- none
Steam room- 6/10not too bad
Toilet-4/10
Shower-4/10
rooms-5/10. Quite dim inside.
Food and drinks 6/10,
TV and movie-6/10

Over charges 38. Not too sure abt prices liao.. been a long time since I went there.

Joyful HC

Suana- 6/10,
Hot pool- 5/10, not too big, but enough for 4 comforably
Steam room- 6/10 not too bad
Toilet-5/10
Shower-5/10 but uses shower screen
rooms-5/10. Quite dim inside.
Food and drinks 6/10,
TV and movie-6/10

Hope this helps !

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-05-2004, 08:15 PM
Sniper2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Nice efforts, but I wouldn't support the idea.... No offence, I mean, imagine everyone of us start to make use of the forum as a log for our bonks... it will be kinda messy...

Peace.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003_newbie
Thanx for sharing, but your subject is rampage so I expect you to eat them all over, and then mightily ram into their mouth, tits, puzzy, anus, everywhere, haha
ahhaha... so far the best i have done is at this waterloo street... dunno what complex... the facilities are lousy but this SKY is really pretty and good... that time im not driving so i dun see what is the place called...

hehehe... basically... i guess alot of our brudders here are very new... what i am doing now.. is basically let all brudders know a few locations where there are messages.. hehehe... for me... if not for all the brudders here... might have really a hard time testing out which one has babes and which one don't..

Old 12-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper2
Nice efforts, but I wouldn't support the idea.... No offence, I mean, imagine everyone of us start to make use of the forum as a log for our bonks... it will be kinda messy...

Peace.

sorry bro... you are right.. maybe i shd change it to be.. er..
HEALTH CLUB DIRECTORY... at least for new brudders like me...
they wil be able to know what are there to expect... and at least a few to try.. those recommended by brudders here i will not try for my new visits because they are tried and tested.. so i actually testing out others and probably uncover some really power ones... hehehehe
Old 12-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Sniper2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanspa
sorry bro... you are right.. maybe i shd change it to be.. er..
HEALTH CLUB DIRECTORY... at least for new brudders like me...
they wil be able to know what are there to expect... and at least a few to try.. those recommended by brudders here i will not try for my new visits because they are tried and tested.. so i actually testing out others and probably uncover some really power ones... hehehehe
Ermm... actually the better way is to put your FR under the respective HC threads. It's easier for us all. Anyway, after a while, you will grow tired of writing FRs already (like me) cos it's always the same SOP stuff. Right now I'm more into saving the (bonking) money to go travelling instead...

Next time you go Lexon, can try Yuki...
Old 12-05-2004, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ermm... actually the better way is to put your FR under the respective HC threads. It's easier for us all. Anyway, after a while, you will grow tired of writing FRs already (like me) cos it's always the same SOP stuff. Right now I'm more into saving the (bonking) money to go travelling instead...

yuki? ONZ.. then i will put the field report to the respective threads

you know my colleagues are always going to the same one and it is very boring.. so now i guess its time for them to venture out... so i m in the midst of collecting all the informations... purely locations, prices and facilities.. for others "facilities" it is up to them to try...

places like Dragon famous and popular.. but sometimes to ppl who hardly mix in this forum.. they tends to stick to the one that frrequent..
in fact.. im going to cover west side first.. hahaha...

so besides Bukit timah plaza and balmora.. anymore? goldhill there seems to ahve one but not so sure and wat are the facilities?
Old 12-05-2004, 09:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

As for me, never in my mind consider the facilities that are available at each HCs. After reading the FR here about the masseur, I'll consider whether to pay the masseur a visit.

Thus, in another words, for me, services are more important than facilities.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
CheongVic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
As for me, never in my mind consider the facilities that are available at each HCs. After reading the FR here about the masseur, I'll consider whether to pay the masseur a visit.

Thus, in another words, for me, services are more important than facilities.
Actually i beg to differ, i think he's doing a good job providing info abt the facilities.

At times these facilities does improve our level of enjoyment at the establishment during our bonk session. dunno abt u, but i always take time to explore them after each bonk.

Lai Lai health spa got quite good facilities.....
i think entrance is abt $50? can't remember cos frenz treat but the place is well lit and the got a herbal hot pool (cos not FOC) for a single person beside the two standard pools. And the aunty make very good kopi-o too.
Old 21-05-2004, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongVic
Actually i beg to differ, i think he's doing a good job providing info abt the facilities.

At times these facilities does improve our level of enjoyment at the establishment during our bonk session. dunno abt u, but i always take time to explore them after each bonk.

i think entrance is abt $50? can't remember cos frenz treat but the place is well lit and the got a herbal hot pool (cos not FOC) for a single person beside the two standard pools. And the aunty make very good kopi-o too.
thanks bro... but i will continue to do it but in a "SECURED" WORD DOCUMENT... hahaha...

basically... some bros went there fast.... maybe 2 hours...
for me normally... i will spend about 1-2hrs using the facilities first then slowly move on to the message....

to me... places like lexon or lailai... provide really good past times chit chatting with friends and also eat and drink there.... making ur $50 worth..

just my two cents worth anyway
Old 21-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick

Quote:

yeah boy.. i used to be a ex-lexon regular (3-4 times a month)... but now hardly go liao.. save money oso.. hang cheng boh ho... must prepare for the worst..
Old 21-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
LeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeeYokeYuen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongVic

Hello...Lai Lai close already for 1 year. and herbal hot pool not used since somebody died in it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1