The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
an qiao gave me a hug before i left, i was zapped by 4 samsters by writing that FR......just for your info......
Bro, as per your writing style and info furnished, i expect at least 20 to zap u. Soon i will also join them
, lol.

Pulling your legs only lah, haha.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sam08 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Hey is anyone know when ka fei WH15 will be back.
Old 21-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello iphone1s:

Yesterday (20th February), you spend $450 to bonk 3 girls because you are “filthy rich”.

By the way, if you don’t want Garfoo to know about it, you should just PM me to inform me about it instead of writing it in the public open forum!
I am not filthy rich la. I am also taking a small salary bro.

Bro Garfoo won't come online to read comments one la. hehehehehe

he now jin busy.
Old 21-02-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster (V)

iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello iphone1s:

There is a “secret” that I wish to share with you. (The reason why I say “secret” is because I don’t wish to reveal the name of this “secret Brother” who PM me).

I had bonk Bo Bo (波波) on December 18, 2019 and after that a “secret Brother” PM me, DPOWER and unfit asking us if we had gone to bonk Bo Bo (波波) on December 22, 2019 for 4 sessions.

I reply back saying “no” it was not me and this person must be a wealthy towkay to pay $600 (for 4 sessions).

Anyway, hopefully your wordings “bro Garfoo's gf” will not in any way antagonise (or provoke) him, ha ha!
Thank you for the wise words bro Turgid.

By the way, there was a hum jim pang who took my xiao jun for 3 hours. But I am sure it cost him a good damage of $600.00

Anyways, Bobo (w15) is a nono for me. I began to regret my words and feel that Bobo (1654a) is still better.

Ann Qiao, if I have offended any dai gor here, forgive me please. All I can say is, one man's meat is another man's poison.
Old 21-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Post deleted

Last edited by Garfoo; 21-02-2020 at 06:46 PM.
Old 22-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Hello iphone1s:

If you were to refer to your previous posting, you said “i conquered w15, Ann Qiao, Bobo (w15) and bro Garfoo's gf all at once”

Since you use the words “all at once”, it means you bonk 3 girls, right?

The reason is because later, you made a new post saying “Bobo (w15) is a nono for me” and “Ann Qiao, if I have offended any dai gor here, forgive me please”

What I am trying to say is if you find Bobo and Ann Qiao not pretty enough, why did you take them in the first place? (By the way, I had mentioned not pretty enough but it could also be other reasons).
Dai gor boss turgid, I will tell u the real reason if u add me o. Wechat and meet me for coffee.

P.S. I am not talking about kafei
Old 28-06-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
I guess Da Tou "Big Head" now left with 4 girls.

At WH15 (Uncle Seow), there are Bobo and An Qiao (not sure if they are still around).

At 16H58A (Botak), there are Ruyi and Jixiang.
Strange, before lock down, I read some say ruyi and jixiang went back alr
Old 28-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I dont konw about Ruyi. But JX is staying
Old 01-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello ahha2011:

Which houses are open?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello sammyboyfor:

To the best of my knowledge, the houses at Geylang red-light district still closed.

We are just discussing who the PRC girls who are still in Singapore (e.g. have not RTC).

I apologise (if necessary) for writing a brief posting which may be misleading and I’ve decided to re-write a longer posting which should be clearer.

brief posting which may be misleading

longer posting which should be clearer

Botak is the OKT at 16H58A and this house is currently closed till there are further instructions from AV.

Ruyi and Jixiang are still waiting (e.g. have not RTC) for the house to re-open so that they can continue working.

Shinobi
Thanks for the clarification.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Which houses are open?
once all legal joints got the SE QR then can open officially
Old 02-07-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Went to GL lately for some "business", passby WH15 (Uncle Seow), and saw my favorite, An Qiao. She is as slutty & pretty as ever.

Immediately message her if she is continue to work in Sg this year, her answer is positive yes! Yahoo!!!
Old 02-07-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Both AQ BB waiting for reopening according to Uncle Seow
Old 09-07-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Both AQ BB waiting for reopening according to Uncle Seow
BB's birthday by end this
month
Old 09-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
BB's birthday by end this
month
birthday suit for her

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1