The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lor 8 Hse 43 close down!

to each his own. well, i do wish those who've ORDed do find solace & a better livelihood upon their return to LOS. good luck to their tiraks too...

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 02-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099
to each his own. well, i do wish those who've ORDed do find solace & a better livelihood upon their return to LOS. good luck to their tiraks too...
And they definitely need LOADS of luck.

info:
Houses with Drug cases, the girls will go other houses to ply their trade as they need the money even if the house is closed down.
So how come all going ORD?

WINDOW period for HIV is 3 months.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 02-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke
Nabei redlord u talking about me izzit ? !!!!!!!!!

Wow piang ! your tirak is everywhere leh , triak means always down to find the same gal , not you lah
Old 02-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Samster

redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
And they definitely need LOADS of luck.

info:
Houses with Drug cases, the girls will go other houses to ply their trade as they need the money even if the house is closed down.
So how come all going ORD?
WINDOW period for HIV is 3 months.

SC
Mostly because too many sperms go into their WL pussy , because this house using KC , so to prove to cheongsters by saying "I love you " not enough , must show not to use CD , i believe more than 3 WL got catch by having sperm inside them body and too many times , it's also make the house close down .........

SRI Redlord
Old 02-05-2006, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
meteora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord
i believe more than 3 WL got catch by having sperm inside them body and too many times , it's also make the house close down .........

SRI Redlord
hmm how do u catch wl with sperm inside their body
Old 02-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteora
hmm how do u catch wl with sperm inside their body
As i know , the doctor got the equipments to find out from her pussy-parts ...the more detail you want to know , ask the doctor .
Old 02-05-2006, 10:21 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord
Mostly because too many sperms go into their WL pussy , because this house using KC , so to prove to cheongsters by saying "I love you " not enough , must show not to use CD , i believe more than 3 WL got catch by having sperm inside them body and too many times , it's also make the house close down .........

SRI Redlord
Not surprising with this story.

So whose sperm in whose body? All the ultimate tiraks must be thinking its theirs. Anyway, gd luck to them all

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 03-05-2006, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Not surprising with this story.

So whose sperm in whose body? All the ultimate tiraks must be thinking its theirs. Anyway, gd luck to them all

SC

Matbe your sprem , maybe suteerak sperm or maybe some cheongters sprem , but not my sperm ,haha! please go check up yourself ! go luck to you all!
Old 04-05-2006, 02:16 PM
ahrat2527

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i last time from hse 43 ... first i would like to thanks for your support and spending power . to make my career in singapore a suscess... so pls do not talk bad about the gals when they went back to thailand . it always a no string attach condition. as for the GUMMANTONG every one have their own faith so do talk bad too . wadi ka
Old 04-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahrat2527
i last time from hse 43 ... first i would like to thanks for your support and spending power . to make my career in singapore a suscess... so pls do not talk bad about the gals when they went back to thailand . it always a no string attach condition. as for the GUMMANTONG every one have their own faith so do talk bad too . wadi ka
My dear fri , i know who are you , you dont need to thanks me because i never support this hse , you career had over and hope you start a new life .
Even we we talk bad about the WL also our freedom here ,and tell all your friends bring back all their black magic , it's make me feel sick ! wadi kurp !
Old 14-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
yitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryitiaolong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: Lor 8 Hse 43 close down!

yoz, bro

regarding this house kena shut down, have it been confirm because of not using condom???? and sperm being found??
haha...wondering is there any investigation and follow up action to prevent people from going raw?

to all brothers, especially those with families/gf or even single, please consider of others when going raw.....your short period of pleasure might cost a never ending pain to many many others.......

"If u fuck, put condom"
"If u dont put condom, go for PCC la"
Old 17-05-2006, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Was strolling this evening along L 8 and saw this house 43 lighted up and opened for business, the OKT was standing out calling passerby to drop in to view the girls. Not in the mood to fuck so didnt go in but saw one cheongster went in and didnt come out after that.
Old 19-05-2006, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro
Was strolling this evening along L 8 and saw this house 43 lighted up and opened for business, the OKT was standing out calling passerby to drop in to view the girls. Not in the mood to fuck so didnt go in but saw one cheongster went in and didnt come out after that.

Yeah confirm that L8H43 is back in business on the 17th, went in and found out that all but 3 (18,19,20) gals left in the house the rest have been sent back. Okt say replenishment in 1 to 2 months. The 3 gals left standard cannot make it for me so left empty handed.
Old 19-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
GoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoForIt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

heard dat the gals being sent back due to their 'fake passport' dunno it's true or rumours
Old 20-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Innocence_259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

doctor really can check if sperm in pussy meh? shd be gone after shower what....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1