The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 20
munchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to beholdmunchkin is a splendid one to behold
Great smoothing sexy massage by a nice c cupper

Was recommended to try out this massage by a regular chongster buddy of mine. Didn’t want to try it at first because I wanted a proper massage not for a release. Most massage with specials are focused on getting “released” rather then getting muscle relax kind of result. Anyway,did try it one day after failing to secure a slot with one of my regular massue. Her location is pretty discreet and well secured,so no worries about parking. Was greeted by this young looking local milf at the lobby and started off with good chemistry like chatting with a friend whom have not met in a long time. Got stripped by her and had a nice soap down with her naked as well. Very very nicely shaped natural C cup boobs with nipple that you would probably find on caucasian which got me hard on the way. My hands was busy throughout the bathing episode. Long story short,massage was very good. Much better than my expectation which is worth the drive over. At first I wasn’t too concerned about the “specials” I am getting next,she started off with capped BJ and I was surprised it is capped as it didn’t feel like it at all. Her BJ is highly recommended,almost shot out after her wonderful tongue action. Uncapped me and capped me with a new condom and she started riding. No commercial feel at all,felt like a hungry fwb ridding hard on me. Overall is a good session with good massage and good release by a pretty milf with good figure not forgetting great attitude for less than 2 SGD Blue. Been back to her at least one a month regularly now. Will share if keen,just pm me for contact.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
dragon00 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great smoothing sexy massage by a nice c cupper

Pm ctc pls
Old Today, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)