The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
How is everyone doing? Hope everyone be good and practise social responsibility, if is not over we ain't going to have more fun later.

Hope the past advice had help bros know some nice ladies from WeChat.
Was search "WeChat" thread and chance upon this.
I can second that all the good advises by bro Unsung80 are spot on!

Don't be lazy and ask for quick-fix contacts from others, as if they will just jump into bed with any stranger.
I kept a list of 27 ons I had.
Minus off 1 colleague, 1 on the same flight, 5 ktv hostess paid by my suppliers, the rest (20) are all from WeChat nearby feature.

It takes time and effort to build-up the relationship before they can be turned into ons.
Some become regular FBs, some a few times, most only once.
It is quite time consuming but the process is a challenge and interesting to me, and they are not whores whom you can get easily with money.

I love WeChat because the app offers privacy like different accounts and I can just switch and sign out and delete my hunting account without loosing my contacts, photos and chat history.

Happy Hunting!
Old 24-01-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post

Don't be lazy and ask for quick-fix contacts from others, as if they will just jump into bed with any stranger.
Minus off 1 colleague, 1 on the same flight, 5 ktv hostess paid by my suppliers, the rest (20) are all from WeChat nearby feature.

It takes time and effort to build-up the relationship before they can be turned into ons.
It is quite time consuming but the process is a challenge and interesting to me, and they are not whores whom you can get easily with money.

I love WeChat because the app offers privacy like different accounts and I can just switch and sign out and delete my hunting account without loosing my contacts, photos and chat history.

Happy Hunting!
Nice one bro, but advice definitely went on deaf ears for many who wants it quick, they are the type like to hunt, but there is no such thing as quick sex unless paying for it.

I enjoy the chatting process even though is time consuming. If mutual benefit and sastify each other need when chemistry is point on. The rest is history, always appreciate the first time and give her a damn good one, because she may never come back again. I know some ladies love to try out with different man. So when you had your chance grab it before is gone forever.

Last edited by unsung80; 24-01-2022 at 04:55 PM.
Old 24-01-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Nice one bro, but advice definitely went on deaf ears for many who wants it quick, they are the type don't like to hunt, but there is no such thing as quick sex unless paying for it.

I enjoy the chatting process even though is time consuming. If mutual benefit and sastify each other need when chemistry is point on. The rest is history, always appreciate the first time and give her a damn good one, because she may never come back again. I know some ladies love to try out with different man. So when you had your chance grab it before is gone forever.
I will remember your advise about the first time.
Hope the pandemic would be over soon and I can travel and find some new meat.
Old 24-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
local is always a good starting point isn't it. All the best.
Old 30-01-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

mu hunt was in sugarbook.live, just started last week, hopefully can success this week for my CNY
Old 30-01-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Happy Hunting!
wechat has too many limitations made the user very difficult
Old 30-01-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
after covid, is the time to travel and find the freshy girl
Old 30-01-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy183 View Post
Hi i have tried wechat recently there are many prc and taiwan student offer freelace service $100 for 2 hour. Any brother tried before? Izzit a scam?
scare of scam, use sugarbook.live to find, do not cincai go any website
Old 30-01-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy69 View Post
http://west-region.locanto.sg/ID_181...0ct-8-0ct.html

Hi bros, can anyone verify if this is real or fake? Thanks!
what is your experience so far? Manage to get real people?
Old 30-01-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodZone666 View Post
I agree, if you are just looking for fun... slowly take your time. But dun take it serious. Just for FB or SP, i Regreat now, to commit a RS outside still have alot of fun day n nite... now kana control n my gf from wechat everyday checking my phone... sian...
take fun, no rule, no serious, just frees up yourself
Old 30-01-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9989 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
mu hunt was in sugarbook.live, just started last week, hopefully can success this week for my CNY
Quote:
wechat has too many limitations made the user very difficult
Quote:
after covid, is the time to travel and find the freshy girl
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
take fun, no rule, no serious, just frees up yourself
Eh chee bai kia, can you please use one single post?
Old 01-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Many of them wan serious rs
Old 02-02-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
newbbewbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i rather people come here find than go your stupid website. I hope boss ban you and your clones. very annoying
Old 02-02-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Many of them wan serious rs
Then you can have many serious r/s.
Old 02-02-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
PearPucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No real people, all fakes there. You are one of them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1